View Poll Results: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Captivate

    10 9.26%
  • Convert

    36 33.33%
  • Kill

    29 26.85%
  • None of the Above

    43 39.81%
  • Other (Specify)

    12 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 809

Thread: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

  1. #71
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Actually the link is nothing more than a propaganda, because KAFIRS aren't the "non-Muslims" , "non-Muslims" are called "DHIMMIS" they got all the rights Muslims have in the same country, KAFIRS are the "Athiests" who shows hatred to your religion and to God , this is unecceptable in Islam.

    The Site's main server is in America, NewYork .
    There is a big possibility Its made by hatred non-Muslims .

  2. #72
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    No one is talking about locking anyone up in chains as part of the captivation. It is more likely to be a change in our laws. A leeetle bit at a time until we look up and notice that we no longer have the same freedom we once had.

    Then, once we recognize that things have gone too far, that's when the violence will begin.

    But by then it will be too late. There will begin a war on Muslims.

    We need to prevent the War on Muslims in America before it happens.

    Otherwise we ALL lose.
    There will be no such violence within Europe at least, i cannot vouch the same for US. Hatred does have a way to cloud ones common sense. Muslims is and always will be a minority and a pretty weak one at that seeing the positions of power Muslims hold is small.

    I don't care about America, i have the feeling any hatred will begin to be aimed at Hispanics who will be the majority before targeted at Muslims who are a minority.

  3. #73
    Educator
    Australianlibertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Last Seen
    02-07-13 @ 08:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,011

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    Actually the link is nothing more than a propaganda, because KAFIRS aren't the "non-Muslims" , "non-Muslims" are called "DHIMMIS" they got all the rights Muslims have in the same country, KAFIRS are the "Athiests" who shows hatred to your religion and to God , this is unecceptable in Islam.

    The Site's main server is in America, NewYork .
    There is a big possibility Its made by hatred non-Muslims .
    Well that little explanation leaves atheists like myself feeling all warm and fuzzy. Theologically sanctioned oppression against non-believers. That's sweet isn't it?
    Last edited by Australianlibertarian; 01-10-09 at 06:24 AM.

  4. #74
    Educator
    Australianlibertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Last Seen
    02-07-13 @ 08:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,011

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    By the way, what is so special about New York? Does it have more Islam-haters per capital than any other city? Interesting theory indeed......

  5. #75
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Australianlibertarian View Post
    By the way, what is so special about New York? Does it have more Islam-haters per capital than any other city? Interesting theory indeed......
    What about Dubai then? Kind of breaks with yout "theory"...

    As long as you arent a liar with bad morals grounds, who talk behind peoples backs and so on, then you are an ok atheist, but most atheists and Christians(led astray) do all those things constantly, so clearly religious folks will hate you for being morons.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    01-12-09 @ 09:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    Each one teach one.

    Everyone should read from this website

    Political Islam


    Education.

    Tell one other person to do the same.
    This website is by Bill Warner. Who is Bill Warner? And why should he be recognized as an expert to educate us in Islam?

  7. #77
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by salamandra View Post
    This website is by Bill Warner. Who is Bill Warner? And why should he be recognized as an expert to educate us in Islam?
    Most likely some neo-con...
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  8. #78
    Educator
    Australianlibertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Last Seen
    02-07-13 @ 08:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,011

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    What about Dubai then? Kind of breaks with yout "theory"...

    As long as you arent a liar with bad morals grounds, who talk behind peoples backs and so on, then you are an ok atheist, but most atheists and Christians(led astray) do all those things constantly, so clearly religious folks will hate you for being morons.
    Actually Maximus, I didn't forward the theory Ahmed made the insinuation that a certain web site critical of Islam must therefore be a hater site due to it's location in New York. Now I wanted Ahmed to empirically clarify such an assumption. I don't know what you are on about in regards to Dubai, I can only assume that it is to demonstrate that you can be an atheist in Dubai. I'm sure you can. But I ask you this apart from being an atheist in private, can you honetly tell me that atheists can have organisations promoting atheism or apostasy?

    I don't know what you where discussing in your last part or your argument. I cannot for the life of me understand how the crime of liable, or concepts of being nice person to other people; the golden rule, relate to my question...That is, whether or not Islam can tolerate the open organization and association of atheists. So lets not get bogged down in tangents.

    Therefore the question I ask is this, in an Islamic country that uses Sharia law as it's legal system as opposed to a secular system, are atheists allowed to openly organize and promote atheism?

    If the answer to this first question is no, then the second question is what are the punishments and thirdly what are the justifications for such restrictions, and lastly how could any such theological restrictions be rationalized when the west allows Muslims to practice their religion in non-muslim countries?
    Last edited by Australianlibertarian; 01-11-09 at 12:49 AM.

  9. #79
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Australianlibertarian View Post
    By the way, what is so special about New York? Does it have more Islam-haters per capital than any other city? Interesting theory indeed......
    It doesnt have more Islam-haters than any other city, but it does like many of them.

  10. #80
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Australianlibertarian View Post
    Well that little explanation leaves atheists like myself feeling all warm and fuzzy. Theologically sanctioned oppression against non-believers. That's sweet isn't it?
    Actually we do have Athiests here, But they do respect the religion, because they know if they got in any arguments about religions, They will lose.

Page 8 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •