View Poll Results: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Captivate

    10 9.26%
  • Convert

    36 33.33%
  • Kill

    29 26.85%
  • None of the Above

    43 39.81%
  • Other (Specify)

    12 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 75 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 809

Thread: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

  1. #741
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    Ever hear of Tibet and Georgia?
    Tibet is a Chinese regions;. They never invaded it, they just brought peace there again, got rid of the rebellion

    Georgia was a different scenario.. Russia did the wise thing when they stopped the war between the breakaway regions and the ethnically cleansing Georgian government..

    Ever seen the president of Georgia in English? He is crazy, delusional, completely insane.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  2. #742
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Tibet is a Chinese regions;. They never invaded it, they just brought peace there again, got rid of the rebellion

    Georgia was a different scenario.. Russia did the wise thing when they stopped the war between the breakaway regions and the ethnically cleansing Georgian government..

    Ever seen the president of Georgia in English? He is crazy, delusional, completely insane.
    I think the President of Georgia is perfectly sane and a patriot. He reminds me of our American forefathers.

  3. #743
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    When you find where it happens then be sure and post it.
    Here is a beheading in Canada:

    AFP: Canadian police charge 40-year-old man in bus beheading

    I bet the Muslims did it!!1!!one
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  4. #744
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    If the guy isn't a muslim then he's obviously as insane as the muslim beheaders and Mohammed.

  5. #745
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    If the guy isn't a muslim then he's obviously as insane as the muslim beheaders and Mohammed.
    I think that he is as insane as people who make ridiculous generalizations about concepts they obviously cannot comprehend.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  6. #746
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    I think that he is as insane as people who make ridiculous generalizations about concepts they obviously cannot comprehend.
    You mean the connection between Islam and beheading? That's not that difficult of a connection. It's right there from the mouth of "the prophet".

  7. #747
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    You mean the connection between Islam and beheading? That's not that difficult of a connection. It's right there from the mouth of "the prophet".
    Stand up next time and it won't go over your head.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  8. #748
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Stand up next time and it won't go over your head.
    I have to stand up slowly. If I stand up too fast I get dizzy.

  9. #749
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    I have to stand up slowly. If I stand up too fast I get dizzy.
    That is because a Muslim decapitated you.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  10. #750
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    That is because a Muslim decapitated you.
    I'm sure there are some muslims who would like to. No doubt about it.

Page 75 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •