View Poll Results: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Captivate

    10 9.26%
  • Convert

    36 33.33%
  • Kill

    29 26.85%
  • None of the Above

    43 39.81%
  • Other (Specify)

    12 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 809

Thread: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

  1. #631
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?


  2. #632
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Yes well he wasn't crucified in Islam, he wasn't beaten, he wasn't tortured nor hanged on the cross. I guess its just a Christianity thing to big him up as if he's somehow more special than other Prophets.
    He is more special than any prophet. He is the only Begotten Son of God and the Savior of the World. Mohammed is a false prophet.

  3. #633
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    The goal of Islam is to convert everyone to Islam, one way or another.
    The goal of trolls is to troll. Congrats.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  4. #634
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    You are not allowed to threaten anyone because you feel your religion has been insulted. Do you understand that?

    "Taken out of context" continually is the excuse from you and other muslims when something negative about your murdering prophet is found in the Koran. That excuse is wearing kind of thin. People aren't that stupid.
    It's actually really popular with the Christian crowd, as well.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  5. #635
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    He is more special than any prophet. He is the only Begotten Son of God and the Savior of the World. Mohammed is a false prophet.
    And what do you base that on while you say Jesus is not a false prophet?
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  6. #636
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    The goal of trolls is to troll. Congrats.
    I thought you'd unsubscribed to this thread.

    OBL 11/24/02

  7. #637
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    And what do you base that on while you say Jesus is not a false prophet?
    His own personal bias and ignorance.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  8. #638
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    I thought you'd unsubscribed to this thread.
    Changed my mind. Too much fun.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  9. #639
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Changed my mind. Too much fun.
    This thread is getting out of hand, topic and out of non-lameness.


    Its been awhile.. La LA laalaaa la la la la laaaaa!
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  10. #640
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    The goal of Islam is to convert everyone to Islam, one way or another.
    We are not Christianity. We have no need to beg for followers

Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •