View Poll Results: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Captivate

    10 9.26%
  • Convert

    36 33.33%
  • Kill

    29 26.85%
  • None of the Above

    43 39.81%
  • Other (Specify)

    12 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 62 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 809

Thread: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

  1. #611
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I for one, don't think I'm a wimp or bitch. And I know I'm not a whiner.
    You're special though TC.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  2. #612
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    You're special though TC.
    Short bus special?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #613
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Oh my word... How ironic that this argument perfectly applies to you.
    No, it doesn't apply to me. It applies to Islam. I'm not the topic.

  4. #614
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Short bus special?
    Certainly.

    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  5. #615
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    No, it doesn't apply to me. It applies to Islam. I'm not the topic.
    It applies to your argument in this thread, and no one said you were the topic.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  6. #616
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    February 8, 2009
    Ottawa radio host chastized for making "abusive and discriminatory," but true, statements about Islam and Muslims

    Green: He posed a question

    Green asked, "Is there something inherent in the Muslim faith that promotes violence and oppression of women?” Hmmm, let's see.

    The Qur'an likens a woman to a field (tilth), to be used by a man as he wills: "Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will" (2:223).

    The Qur'an also declares that a woman's testimony is worth half that of a man: "Get two witnesses, out of your own men, and if there are not two men, then a man and two women, such as ye choose, for witnesses, so that if one of them errs, the other can remind her" (2:282).

    It allows men to marry up to four wives, and have sex with slave girls also: "If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry women of your choice, two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice" (4:3).

    It rules that a son's inheritance should be twice the size of that of a daughter: "Allah (thus) directs you as regards your children's (inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females" (4:11).

    Worst of all, the Qur’an tells husbands to beat their disobedient wives: "Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them" (4:34).

    It allows for marriage to pre-pubescent girls, stipulating that Islamic divorce procedures “shall apply to those who have not yet menstruated” (65:4).

    Nor is that all. There are ahadith in which Muhammad says that hell is filled with many more women than men, there are Islamic legal justifications for child marriage, stoning for adultery, honor killing, and female genital mutilation, and there is abundant evidence that these views of women have created hardened cultural attitudes across the Islamic world that institutionalize misery for women and discrimination against them.

    All that is fine, however, with our cultural and political elites -- but woe betide the non-Muslim, like Lowell Green, who dares to make reference to it.

    Free Speech Death Watch Update: "Ottawa radio station chastised for comments on Muslims," by Chris Cobb for the Ottawa Citizen, February 6 (thanks to the indomitable and magnificent Kathy Shaidle, who asks, "Dear me: how all this 'words can rape, maim and leave you for dead in a ditch!!' alchemy operates is an awful big mystery to poor stupid rightwinger me... "):

    OTTAWA — A veteran open-line radio host in Ottawa contravened Canadian broadcasting standards when he made “abusive and discriminatory” remarks against Muslims, the national broadcast watchdog ruled Friday.
    According to the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council, Lowell Green launched an “uninformed and unfair” attack when he told his CFRA audience in early December that the majority of Muslims are fanatics, and extremist behaviour is symptomatic of the religion, not just a radical minority.


    "Uninformed," yes. Those who notice Islamic jihad and the Islamic justifications made for it by its Muslim perpetrators are always "uninformed." Those who turn a blind eye to it all are the ones who are "informed."Green had been inspired by the story of British schoolteacher Gillian Gibbons, whose elementary class in the Sudanese capital Khartoum named a teddy bear “Muhammad,” causing a storm of outrage across the Muslim world.
    Gibbons was forced to leave the country after being threatened with imprisonment and death.


    Not that there's anything wrong with that, apparently.

    Green posed the question to listeners: “Is there something inherent in the Muslim faith that promotes violence and oppression of women?”
    He posed a question! Horror of horrors!

    In response to one Muslim caller who tried to defend Islam, Green responded: “Baloney,” and during another call, told a sympathetic, but apparently non-Muslim, caller that she had “abandoned common sense” and was being “silly.”
    “Almost every act of terrorism around the world today is carried out in the name of Islam,” responded Green. “Don’t tell me this is the work of a few fanatics.”


    A position that can be abundantly supported by mountains of evidence.

    The broadcast watchdog, an arm’s-length organization created and funded by private broadcasters to rule on listener and viewer complaints, was especially critical of Green for refusing to listen to pro-Islam callers, especially those who were clearly informed about the religion.
    “The host has mounted a sweeping, abusive and unduly discriminatory criticism of Islam,” it said.

    Worse, said the CBSC report, was the manner in which the broadcaster dismissed those who disagreed with him.

    “Green did not merely disagree with opposing points of view,” it said. “He mocked, ridiculed and insulted their interlocutors.”


    Well, then, he must be silenced!

    Under CBSC rules, stations violating rules must broadcast the decision, but there is no other punishment.
    Yet.

    Jihad Watch: Ottawa radio host chastized for making "abusive and discriminatory," but true, statements about Islam and Muslims

  7. #617
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Mind blowing ignorance. I guess this is the main reason few people wvwn bother debating you?
    Maybe you think no moderate Muslims help cover for their extremist friends?

    I saw a film, I think it was the "Hamburg Cell," where moderates said nothing as the 9/11 hijackers planned and plotted.

    What is mind blowingly ignorant about that?

    And if the moderates won't speak up, much less acknowledge the existence of extremists in their midsts, if we welcome Muslims into our society in large numbers aren't we just asking for trouble?

    OBL 11/24/02

  8. #618
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?


  9. #619
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    /unsubscribe

    You kids play nice now.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  10. #620
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    You admit people are killed for mocking Mohammed and for leaving Islam for another religion. Any of you apologists around here want to tell us all that we are reading this "out of context"?
    We must remember that Islam is largely a stone age religion, give them another several hundred years to become civilized...By that time, maybe all the old time religions will be replaced with something much better....or Jesus Christ will return and save us from ourselves..

Page 62 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •