View Poll Results: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Captivate

    10 9.26%
  • Convert

    36 33.33%
  • Kill

    29 26.85%
  • None of the Above

    43 39.81%
  • Other (Specify)

    12 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 809

Thread: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

  1. #51
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Yup, im quietly waiting for the day we over throw the west and lock them up in chains
    You've said you are not unreasonable. But you do seem to be forgetful.

    I told you before that the key to the campaign is demography. Having more babies. I said that Muslims were having more children than non-Muslims and you asked "whose fault is that?"

    Then you brought up the fact that paying taxes as a Dhimmi would be no different than paying the taxes we presently do.

    So you know better than to use that strawman ploy with me.

    No one is talking about locking anyone up in chains as part of the captivation. It is more likely to be a change in our laws. A leeetle bit at a time until we look up and notice that we no longer have the same freedom we once had.

    Then, once we recognize that things have gone too far, that's when the violence will begin.

    But by then it will be too late. There will begin a war on Muslims.

    We need to prevent the War on Muslims in America before it happens.

    Otherwise we ALL lose.

    OBL 11/24/02

  2. #52
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    That Muslims were a growing minority and that unreasonable fear led to nationalism and far right extremism like we are seeing in the US and Europe today, which in the end led to genocide of Muslims, and will most likely lead to the same in Europe and the US if things continue like they are with more and more hatred and unreasonable fear towards Muslims.
    Thank you. That's what I believed you meant but wasn't sure.

    And that is what we need to prevent in America.

    OBL 11/24/02

  3. #53
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    Thank you. That's what I believed you meant but wasn't sure.

    And that is what we need to prevent in America.
    But how would we prevent it?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  4. #54
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    Thank you. That's what I believed you meant but wasn't sure.

    And that is what we need to prevent in America.
    Attitudes like yours towards Muslims, shown on the forum will rather make for a genocide than prevent it, if I am not completely wrong about your opinions.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  5. #55
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Attitudes like yours towards Muslims, shown on the forum will rather make for a genocide than prevent it, if I am not completely wrong about your opinions.
    As the Koran, Sira and Hadith spend more than 50% of their total instructing Muslims in how to deal with kafirs:

    As mentioned earlier, the Koran has 61% of its text devoted to the kafir. The Sira (Mohammedís biography) has about 75% of its text devoted to the kafir and jihad.

    Political Islam // The 5 Principles
    I think it only prudent to try to be aware of what is in store for me and mine.

    I like this mission statement:

    Islam is a cultural, religious and political system. Only the political system is of interest to kafirs (non-Muslims) since it determines how we are defined and treated. The Islamic political system is contained in the Koran, the Hadith (the traditions of Mohammed) and his biography, the Sira.

    Our mission is to educate the world about political Islam, its founder Mohammed, his political doctrine and his god, Allah.

    Political Islam // Mission | Educating the World | Islamic Doctrine
    If we can gain enlightenment from recent history it is the following.

    President Bush's words to calm and assure us and his Patriot Act saved Muslim lives after 9/11. Because the American people saw that the government was taking stern measures to keep us safe it thereby prevented more vigilantism than occurred in America.

    The violence might take place because too few Americans are aware of what is happening and when they wake up and find themselves in a situation they can't maneuver out of they will resort to violence.

    It's what we do.

    And by waking people up it lessens the likelihood that violence will ever be seen as the only resort of a desperate and frightened America.

    Muslims should join with me in spreading the word. Unless you really ARE with the loonies.

    OBL 11/24/02

  6. #56
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    But how would we prevent it?
    Each one teach one.

    Everyone should read from this website

    Political Islam

    And then turn someone else onto it.

    I just satisfied my goal. Now you tell someone else to do the same.

    That's it.

    When we are surprised or shocked we act impulsively and violently.

    The way things are going along in America today talking about Islam is a social taboo. It should be as normal and natural as talking about Jews or Blacks or Native Americans or Hispanics. But it isn't.

    And for that reason people think there is no problem. And right now there isn't one. But that is why it is best to work on awareness. Because if things keep going along and Islam keeps making progress in this country and everything remains placid, one day there may be something that causes Americans to wake up. They may wake up and see things as they really are and that may be shocking to them. And the first response will be violence.

    To prevent that shock and surprise we just need to be aware of political Islam.

    Education.

    Just as Sayyid Quttb sought to educate in the 1950's and 1960's until his execution...just as the Saudi government was forced to fund a program of radical Islamist education throughout the world, education is the key to preventing violence.

    The Evil of Good Deeds and Good Thoughts

    After the Mumbai jihad there was a response of "Do good deeds." The Jews of Chabad (the sect that had its members tortured to death) asked for Jews to do "a mitzvah," good works. A yoga group that had some of its members killed believes that love will triumph. Then Deepak Chopra weighed in with his "think good thoughts" campaign. Chopra's effort has the "magic" of if a million people pledge to think good thoughts the world will change for peace. All of these efforts may be summarized by one phrase: Be Nice.

    I have nothing against being nice. Who does? But is that enough? What happened at Mumbai was evil. Any response must be aimed at preventing it from happening again. How can Being Nice prevent evil from recurring?

    There is a strain of New Age, hippy, pacifist, and utopian thought which believes just that. Cue the Beatles, All We Need is Love. The Be Nice theory raises a question: if good deeds and good thoughts will prevent another Mumbai, then does that mean that the rabbi and his pregnant wife, who were tortured to death, had just not done enough good works? Is a 9-year-old girl who is raped just not nice enough?

    Pacifists say that you should never respond to violence, because that just creates more violence. We should never use pain to correct. War is never the answer. These theories don't seem to take into account that learning how to avoid pain usually consists in remembering what led to the pain, so we don't do that again. Pain can and will change people's behavior. Pain works.

    But, the first step in resisting jihad is not violence or war, but education.

    Political Islam
    Concludes at the link.

    Political Islam

    Education.

    Tell one other person to do the same.
    Last edited by bhkad; 01-09-09 at 05:06 PM.

    OBL 11/24/02

  7. #57
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    Because our way of life is worth defending and I can see a clear pathway to victory for Islam. If I was a Muslim I would feel optimistic.
    Really? Sounds a bit pessimistic, considering most level headed Muslims denounce the claims of Jihad and all of that nonsense.

    And, btw, I'm quite tolerant of Muslims.
    I only have your posts from which I can observe and then come to a conclusion.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  8. #58
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    As the Koran, Sira and Hadith spend more than 50% of their total instructing Muslims in how to deal with kafirs:



    I think it only prudent to try to be aware of what is in store for me and mine.

    I like this mission statement:



    If we can gain enlightenment from recent history it is the following.

    President Bush's words to calm and assure us and his Patriot Act saved Muslim lives after 9/11. Because the American people saw that the government was taking stern measures to keep us safe it thereby prevented more vigilantism than occurred in America.

    The violence might take place because too few Americans are aware of what is happening and when they wake up and find themselves in a situation they can't maneuver out of they will resort to violence.

    It's what we do.

    And by waking people up it lessens the likelihood that violence will ever be seen as the only resort of a desperate and frightened America.

    Muslims should join with me in spreading the word. Unless you really ARE with the loonies.
    I beg to differ.. I have actually read the whole Koran.. Although I find some parts of it like you describe, those are only a tiny fraction of some chapters, aimed towards Israel, Jews and Christianity..

    You are just completely wrong in your post.. Have you actually ever read the Koran? Most of the Koran described "good morals" and how you "ought to live". 30% of it is dedicated to the books of moses and praises those beliefs described in those books, and makes summaries of them.
    Last edited by Maximus Zeebra; 01-09-09 at 05:17 PM.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  9. #59
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Really? Sounds a bit pessimistic, considering most level headed Muslims denounce the claims of Jihad and all of that nonsense.
    During the worst of the war in Iraq most Americans were against it. Most elected officials were against it. The media was overwhelmingly against it. And yet in a nation of 300 Million people only 200,000 soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines were able to win a war in a nation of 25 Million.

    There are more than 300 million Islamists in the world out of 1.5 Billion Muslims.

    Let there be no mistake that Islamic fundamentalists in and out of government control or threaten to control several states in the world. And violent as well as non-violent progress is being attempted almost everywhere else.

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    I only have your posts from which I can observe and then come to a conclusion.
    Tell everyone what it feels like to be in President Bush's situation where some of your indicators lead you to one conclusion but your other intelligence sources tell you otherwise.

    Then tell us which way to err.

    OBL 11/24/02

  10. #60
    Banned Billo_Really's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HBCA
    Last Seen
    01-14-09 @ 10:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    18,930

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    This forum needs a moderator !
    I come here for intelligent conversation; and instead this silliness is posted..
    If its not too above your head, why why not return to the original posters questions and poll ??
    I have and I was.

    Get a sense of humor!

Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •