View Poll Results: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Captivate

    10 9.26%
  • Convert

    36 33.33%
  • Kill

    29 26.85%
  • None of the Above

    43 39.81%
  • Other (Specify)

    12 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 59 of 81 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 809

Thread: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

  1. #581
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    Thanks for the link.

    Anyone who did that should be jailed if they can find them and if it is true. All we have is one person's word.

    Now how about a link showing death threats over cartoons and murders committed because people left Islam. How about a link showing "honor killings' among family members for choosing a mate outside of Islam.
    Why? It will never open your closed mind. Only you have that power.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  2. #582
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    Unbelievable denial. You lost this round pal.
    ...and I am the one you claim is blinded by prejudice? It would appear that your words are better suited for use against your argument. Go figure.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  3. #583
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    People have been threatened with death for drawing cartoons of Mohammed. People have actually been murdered for leaving Islam.

    Why?
    Prophet Mohammed is our beloved man and model, they hadn't only mocked him, no, they mocked our religion and us as Muslims, no one can do such a thing and get out with it ...

    We have some verses which says to kill converters, Its not a game to come and go however you like, the problem is that we have almost a small percentage who converts to another religions, others converts to athiests, both of them lives in our society right now.

  4. #584
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    Prophet Mohammed is our beloved man and model, they hadn't only mocked him, no, they mocked our religion and us as Muslims, no one can do such a thing and get out with it
    Sure they can. Why let words affect you so much?

    We have some verses which says to kill converters, Its not a game to come and go however you like, the problem is that we have almost a small percentage who converts to another religions, others converts to athiests, both of them lives in our society right now.
    So killing them is the proper way to deal with them? How asinine.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  5. #585
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Sure they can. Why let words affect you so much?
    You cant let anybody you don't know to say badwords or mock you or your mother, like saying you mother****er, its even more more humiliating than that, they'd already mocked our societies and our government, we left them to say whatever they want, but when it comes to religion, its a different story. Am telling you, we are fanatic to our religion, thats why a less percentage who convert or leave the religion.

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    So killing them is the proper way to deal with them? How asinine.
    Any killing situations time being ?

  6. #586
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    You cant let anybody you don't know to say badwords or mock you or your mother, like saying you mother****er, its even more more humiliating than that, they'd already mocked our societies and our government, we left them to say whatever they want, but when it comes to religion, its a different story. Am telling you, we are fanatic to our religion, thats why a less percentage who convert or leave the religion.
    That is ridiculous. How about you try not to let words affect you so much. If someone told me they ****ed my mother, I would laugh and walk away. Are you trying to say that I am a bigger person than most people in your religion?

    Any killing situations time being ?
    I have no idea what you are asking.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  7. #587
    Educator
    Australianlibertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Last Seen
    02-07-13 @ 08:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,011

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    If I am to go by Ahmed's comments it seems that Arab-Muslim culture is obsessed with honour and collective zeal. I find it ironic that Ahmed has libertarian as his political view point, yet his views on the freedom of expression are anything but libertarian.

    And here is Ahmed's dilemma. He wants us to take him seriously and respect his view points. But how can we? When he condones violence against those that question the legitimacy of Islam, or persons that leave Islam. Like a true authoritarian, he seems to believe that a person born into Islam or a person that leaves Islam is a threat that must be dealt with....

    To me this shows the utter weakness of his religion, if Islam was so wonderful and so great, why would it need its followers to threaten skeptics, apostates and atheists? Why is Ahmed afraid of non-believers?

  8. #588
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Why? It will never open your closed mind. Only you have that power.
    Pretty lame cop out. C'mon big guy. Let's see what you got.

  9. #589
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    Pretty lame cop out. C'mon big guy. Let's see what you got.
    You already have. Go back and re-read the last 10 pages of this thread and you will see why I rest my case.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  10. #590
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    Prophet Mohammed is our beloved man and model, they hadn't only mocked him, no, they mocked our religion and us as Muslims, no one can do such a thing and get out with it ...

    We have some verses which says to kill converters, Its not a game to come and go however you like, the problem is that we have almost a small percentage who converts to another religions, others converts to athiests, both of them lives in our society right now.
    You admit people are killed for mocking Mohammed and for leaving Islam for another religion. Any of you apologists around here want to tell us all that we are reading this "out of context"?
    Last edited by walleye; 02-05-09 at 12:35 AM.

Page 59 of 81 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •