View Poll Results: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Captivate

    10 9.26%
  • Convert

    36 33.33%
  • Kill

    29 26.85%
  • None of the Above

    43 39.81%
  • Other (Specify)

    12 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 809

Thread: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

  1. #41
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Let's not forget that one! lol
    Yeah, and that Muslims will be rulers and all westerners have to submit to them and be their slaves, this is what will happen. Bhkad has predicted it alongside all his extreme right friends in Europe and the far right Americans.

    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  2. #42
    Libertarian socialist

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,730

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?
    To sap away our bodily fluids.

  3. #43
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Yeah, and that Muslims will be rulers and all westerners have to submit to them and be their slaves, this is what will happen. Bhkad has predicted it alongside all his extreme right friends in Europe and the far right Americans.

    A refusal to acknowledge the problem increases the possibility that only extreme and widespread violence in this country will be able to right things some day.

    We can only hope that there is an Islamist breakthrough somewhere on Earth that we can point to as a cautionary example.

    Hmmm...what about the Balkans?

    Anyone know what caused the problems there?

    OBL 11/24/02

  4. #44
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,596
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Billo_Really View Post
    She just kills!

    I'd like to do things to her, you wouldn't do to a farm animal!
    This forum needs a moderator !
    I come here for intelligent conversation; and instead this silliness is posted..
    If its not too above your head, why why not return to the original posters questions and poll ??

  5. #45
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    This forum needs a moderator !
    I come here for intelligent conversation; and instead this silliness is posted..
    If its not too above your head, why why not return to the original posters questions and poll ??

    Why? Silliness is so much more fun.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  6. #46
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    This forum needs a moderator !
    I come here for intelligent conversation; and instead this silliness is posted..
    If its not too above your head, why why not return to the original posters questions and poll ??
    I hadn't seen that post. Usually I exercise the OP's prerogative in my threads to keep things in some degree of order. And when that isn't possible I rat out the offender(s).

    Please accept my apology.

    OBL 11/24/02

  7. #47
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    A refusal to acknowledge the problem increases the possibility that only extreme and widespread violence in this country will be able to right things some day.

    We can only hope that there is an Islamist breakthrough somewhere on Earth that we can point to as a cautionary example.

    Hmmm...what about the Balkans?

    Anyone know what caused the problems there?
    Yes, the extreme right movement(and nationalists) which committed a genocide on Muslims out of fear for what they have no idea about what is..
    Some Americans and far right Europeans seem to promote the same idea.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  8. #48
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Billo_Really View Post
    We only seem to want to talk about "them" and what their doing.

    We never want to talk about "us" and what we are doing, to "them".
    And what did the terrorists in Mumbai do to them to be attacked?

    And what did the Pakistanis do to them to be attacked?

    And what did the Egyptians do to them to be attacked?

    The aggression was always 'prompted' by something.

    And who are THEY anyways?

    Are they the sovereign governments?

    No. They are the ones you all say are the loonies.

    But then in your next breath you say we should kiss their asses.

    You should get your stories straight or else you will sound like hypocrites.


    OBL 11/24/02

  9. #49
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Yes, the extreme right movement(and nationalists) which committed a genocide on Muslims out of fear for what they have no idea about what is..
    Some Americans and far right Europeans seem to promote the same idea.


    Best example of doubletalk I've seen in days.

    WTF does it mean?

    OBL 11/24/02

  10. #50
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post


    Best example of doubletalk I've seen in days.

    WTF does it mean?
    That Muslims were a growing minority and that unreasonable fear led to nationalism and far right extremism like we are seeing in the US and Europe today, which in the end led to genocide of Muslims, and will most likely lead to the same in Europe and the US if things continue like they are with more and more hatred and unreasonable fear towards Muslims.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •