View Poll Results: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Captivate

    10 9.26%
  • Convert

    36 33.33%
  • Kill

    29 26.85%
  • None of the Above

    43 39.81%
  • Other (Specify)

    12 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 81 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 809

Thread: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

  1. #321
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    Everything I have used are words from the Koran, not "other peoples often biased opinions on it". I have quoted from the Koran. It most certainly is doctrine if Muhammed said to do it.

    What does the Koran say to do to people who leave Islam?
    ..and I quoted violence from the Bible, which you dismissed outright. Hypocrite, much?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  2. #322
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    Everything I have used are words from the Koran, not "other peoples often biased opinions on it". I have quoted from the Koran. It most certainly is doctrine if Muhammed said to do it.

    What does the Koran say to do to people who leave Islam?
    So, you have read the Koran?
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  3. #323
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Islam's main goal is to kill everyone who isn't muslim. That should be plain enough for everyone to understand.
    Thats where you are wrong..
    Have you ever read the Koran btw?
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  4. #324
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    I think Islam's main goal is to turn us all into Aardvarks.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  5. #325
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I think Islam's main goal is to turn us all into Aardvarks.
    I remember that surah:

    "Go forth and turn the infidels into Aardvarks, then kill everyone who isn't Muslim(That one's for you, American), then go to Disneyland."
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  6. #326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    So, you have read the Koran?
    You didn't answer my question.

    What does the Koran say to do to people who leave Islam?

  7. #327
    Advisor JoeMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Antarctica
    Last Seen
    06-15-10 @ 03:24 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    429

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Personally, religions shouldn't have any 'narrow' goal, such as to convert or kill...
    It should be to make the world a better* place (I must be sounding very ideal right now )

    Whether it states it in the Koran or not, texts like those brought by Walleye should be re-interpreted, no matter how straightforward, because religions, as I said before, should be used as a tool to make the world a better* place.

    All religious beliefs should be directed to the sole goal of making the world a better* place to live in. If not, than one should reinterpret that belief or passage of text differently.


    * denotes that the term 'better' can understandably be interpreted in many different ways.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein

  8. #328
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMama View Post
    Personally, religions shouldn't have any 'narrow' goal, such as to convert or kill...
    It should be to make the world a better* place (I must be sounding very ideal right now )

    Whether it states it in the Koran or not, texts like those brought by Walleye should be re-interpreted, no matter how straightforward, because religions, as I said before, should be used as a tool to make the world a better* place.

    All religious beliefs should be directed to the sole goal of making the world a better* place to live in. If not, than one should reinterpret that belief or passage of text differently.


    * denotes that the term 'better' can understandably be interpreted in many different ways.
    What do you mean by "reinterpret"?

  9. #329
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMama View Post
    * denotes that the term 'better' can understandably be interpreted in many different ways.

    Hmmm... that's true. "Better" can be interpreted many different ways.

    Theoretically, one such way that people can interpret making the world a better place could be killing all people who are not part of your religion. It's not like most religions haven't promoted that idea at some point in their histories
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  10. #330
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    What do you mean by "reinterpret"?
    An example would be some of the stories in the Bible. Do you take the Flood and Noah's Ark at face value? Or do you see it as a story from which to take a moral?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

Page 33 of 81 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •