View Poll Results: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Captivate

    10 9.26%
  • Convert

    36 33.33%
  • Kill

    29 26.85%
  • None of the Above

    43 39.81%
  • Other (Specify)

    12 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 809

Thread: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

  1. #301
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    This is coming from the mouth of an individual claiming the Bible does not condone violence or killing.
    I dont mean to be biased or anything here.. But not being Christian or Muslims and having read both the Bible and the Koran makes me pretty credible when I say that the old testament is far better teaching than the Koran. The killing is there in a historical aspect, and sometimes to draw a line between good and evil, for people to see the difference. Even it the most complex use of killing in the bible, it is used for men who were 100% good, but then changed their ways and killed for evil, thus doing something bad, even if they were good.

    Parts of the Koran teaches gruesome things that the bible never teaches. But they in no way dominate the Koran, its a tiny piece of it only. Perhaps 3%.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  2. #302
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    What do you mean? If you mean the millenium and the age of the king and such. NO..

    I believe in an age of prosper for human being where all adopt the morals of the bible, and there is end to sins and such, and age where we really "get to know God", and everyone lives in happiness and a prosperous world for all. The last age..

    I don't know what the millennium you refer to is.. I do not believe in Jesus as anything but a false prophet. At this day and age where the faith in Jesus is so central in Europe, we indulge in sin and flood our soul with sinful ways.. That hardly a coincidence that we live like this and a record people believe in Jesus and the new testament rather than the old testament and God.
    If you believe Jesus is a false prophet then you do not believe what the bible says. You are arguing about your belief and not what is stated clearly. That might be the problem.

  3. #303
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    You and your pals always claim it is taken out of context. There is nothing taken out of context when it endorses killing in the name of Allah. People aren't that stupid. Explain how these verses are "taken out of context".

    "This is what many of our enemies believe about the rest of the worlds population" Koran 9:29

    “Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them.” Koran 2:191

    “Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood.” Koran 9:123

    “When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.” Koran 9:5

    “Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable.” Koran 3:85

    “The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them.” Koran 9:30

    “Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam” Koran 5:33

    “The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque.” Koran 9:28

    “Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.” Koran 22:19

    “Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.” Koran 47:4

    “The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them.” Koran 8:65

    “Muslims must not take the infidels as friends.” Koran 3:28
    “Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an.” Koran 8:12

    “Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels.” Koran 8:60
    Wrong, Incomplete translation, thats what I can say until I'll get the RIGHT translation with its sources.

  4. #304
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    If you believe Jesus is a false prophet then you do not believe what the bible says. You are arguing about your belief and not what is stated clearly. That might be the problem.
    I dont believe Jesus is a false prophet, I know it. He is possibly even a son of Satan, who knows, he is certainly not God, and he is certainly not continuing the teachings of the old testament, meaning he is actually anti-God, and anti-oldtestament.

    I do believe what the bible teaches, the old testament. That is why I cannot believe in Jesus, because his teachings is false and his new testament a completely opposition to the old testament.
    Last edited by Maximus Zeebra; 01-20-09 at 05:33 PM.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  5. #305
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    I dont mean to be biased or anything here.. But not being Christian or Muslims and having read both the Bible and the Koran makes me pretty credible when I say that the old testament is far better teaching than the Koran. The killing is there in a historical aspect, and sometimes to draw a line between good and evil, for people to see the difference. Even it the most complex use of killing in the bible, it is used for men who were 100% good, but then changed their ways and killed for evil, thus doing something bad, even if they were good.

    Parts of the Koran teaches gruesome things that the bible never teaches. But they in no way dominate the Koran, its a tiny piece of it only. Perhaps 3%.
    True, towards Athiests and pagans. Bad Athiests and Pagans to be Honest because the harm and hatred they caused to Muslims and Prophet in the past.

  6. #306
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    True, towards Athiests and pagans. Bad Athiests and Pagans to be Honest because the harm and hatred they caused to Muslims and Prophet in the past.
    No, towards Christians and Jews also.. Dont even try to tell me otherwise, I have read the whole Koran..
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  7. #307
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    I personally think the world would be a much better place without Islam. That's just my personal opinion.
    Excuse me, but it so clear that you came hear to spread your hatred Ideas about Islam, you are not here to get sure of your thinkings or something, your talkings are based on somethings you heard from anti-Islamics Media or people or whatever. If you wont take it from a Muslim, so from where you gonna take it from ?
    Anti-Islamics misuse the verses in our book, I dont deny that there are some verses which urges to antagonize pagans and Athiests, but that was according to the fact that they were the beginners to harm Muslims and torture them.
    We do believe in Jesus, Moussa, Ibrahim and all the older prophets, Iam 100 percent sure that our prophet isn't satisfied for whats goin on right now, curse all those who murder the innocents in the name of Islam/Allah, thats all what I can say.

  8. #308
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    No, towards Christians and Jews also.. Dont even try to tell me otherwise, I have read the whole Koran..
    Am sure as hell that you misunderstood the verse you'd read due to the bad translation, can I have a look ?

  9. #309
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    Am sure as hell that you misunderstood the verse you'd read due to the bad translation, can I have a look ?
    I told you already its mainly in the first 5 chapters of the Koran.. I dont have it anymore, I just borrowed it, a Norwegian version.

    The 5 FIRST chapters I believe would really be the LAST 5 chapters.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  10. #310
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    Excuse me, but it so clear that you came hear to spread your hatred Ideas about Islam, you are not here to get sure of your thinkings or something, your talkings are based on somethings you heard from anti-Islamics Media or people or whatever. If you wont take it from a Muslim, so from where you gonna take it from ?
    Anti-Islamics misuse the verses in our book, I dont deny that there are some verses which urges to antagonize pagans and Athiests, but that was according to the fact that they were the beginners to harm Muslims and torture them.
    We do believe in Jesus, Moussa, Ibrahim and all the older prophets, Iam 100 percent sure that our prophet isn't satisfied for whats goin on right now, curse all those who murder the innocents in the name of Islam/Allah, thats all what I can say.
    I disagree. All I have done is look around me and witness the oppression, destruction, and ignorance perpetuated by Islam. The ancient statues of Bhudda in Afghanistan destroyed. Why? The continued oppression of women. Why? The perpetuation of ignorance. Why? Teaching children to hate and murder Christians and Jews. Why?

    The son of a Hamas leader left Islam and became a Christian. He agrees with me. Why?

    Examine and open your mind.

Page 31 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •