View Poll Results: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Captivate

    10 9.26%
  • Convert

    36 33.33%
  • Kill

    29 26.85%
  • None of the Above

    43 39.81%
  • Other (Specify)

    12 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 809

Thread: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

  1. #21
    blond bombshell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    uk
    Last Seen
    10-19-12 @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,729

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    I think like most religions if anyone was to follow the teachings word for word they would be in jail in no time.

    The concern is the amount of people who truly view their existence permantly through their religion.People who blame islamic extremism on "American imperialism" do so against evidence.

    How does American Imperalism explain the Islamist attempts to takeover algeria? Or the attacks on India which started long vbefore 9/11 the list goes on but i guess your argument is gonna have to be its always the othersides fault.
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

  2. #22
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,506

    Re: Which is Neocon's Main Goal: Terrorize Americans or fight Israel's wars?

    Quote Originally Posted by Billo_Really View Post
    At this point in time, the neocon's are nothing more than a footnote in history. Most of them either lost their jobs through subsequent elections, or were shunned into retirement. The country finally caught on to their anti-American bull**** and did, just like I knew Americans would, something about it. That's the nice thing about our heritage, when American's finally decide a change is needed, they make that change. The trouble is, this is only the beginning. The next time you hear from a neocon speaking from authority, it will be 2028.

    This is quite funny. Neocons were saying EXACTLY the same thing about liberals 8 years ago.

    You are two sides of the same coin and don't even know it because of your partisan bickering. Both partys are the same.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 01-08-09 at 11:06 AM.

  3. #23
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Bump

    ......

    OBL 11/24/02

  4. #24
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Bkhad, your lack of tolerance for the Muslim faith is quite telling. Why are you so afraid?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  5. #25
    Banned Billo_Really's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HBCA
    Last Seen
    01-14-09 @ 10:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    18,930

    Re: Which is Neocon's Main Goal: Terrorize Americans or fight Israel's wars?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    This is quite funny. Neocons were saying EXACTLY the same thing about liberals 8 years ago.

    You are two sides of the same coin and don't even know it because of your partisan bickering. Both partys are the same.
    I understand that you're new. So I won't hold it against you that you haven't seen, the couple of dozen times, I've posted that very comment.

  6. #26
    Advisor SWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    If love was cow blood, I'd be a slaugterhouse.
    Last Seen
    01-20-10 @ 08:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    310

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Islam and the followers are too diverse to have a specific goal.
    Yeah, that.

    Islam isn't a shady guy with a master plan in an alleyway. It's one element of how billions of individuals across the world think of themselves. For some it is a large part of their being, for other it is small. For some it justifies genocide, for other pacifism. The Islamic world is not a hivemind. These are individuals.

  7. #27
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post

    Another question.. What is the main goal of Christianity? To poison us with low morals and constant lies?
    That is what liberals are for and to throw the word racism around.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  8. #28
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,881

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    I voted kill. Let's round them all up and put them into camps before that can happen.

  9. #29
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    I wasn't aware that Islam was a monolithic entity.

    Could anyone provide evidence that Islam is in fact such an entity with singular goals that all of the sects work towards?

    Or is the OP just being stupid?
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  10. #30
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    I wasn't aware that Islam was a monolithic entity.

    Could anyone provide evidence that Islam is in fact such an entity with singular goals that all of the sects work towards?

    Or is the OP just being stupid?
    The OP was executing a double gambit by introducing a valid question as well as baiting stupid posters.

    But the OP, having gotten his cheap thrill by inducing said posters to reveal themselves to the readership, hereby desists from such nonsense and intends to return to discussing the thread topic.


    OBL 11/24/02

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •