View Poll Results: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Captivate

    10 9.26%
  • Convert

    36 33.33%
  • Kill

    29 26.85%
  • None of the Above

    43 39.81%
  • Other (Specify)

    12 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 809

Thread: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

  1. #11
    Banned Billo_Really's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HBCA
    Last Seen
    01-14-09 @ 10:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    18,930

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by bub View Post
    Don't you want to kill us???
    A few of them do.

    But it's not because of their religion, it's because of our bombs.

  2. #12
    R.I.P. Léo
    bub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    05-17-12 @ 03:54 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,649

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Billo_Really View Post
    A few of them do.

    But it's not because of their religion, it's because of our bombs.
    and because of britney spears too

  3. #13
    Banned Billo_Really's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HBCA
    Last Seen
    01-14-09 @ 10:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    18,930

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by bub View Post
    and because of britney spears too
    She just kills!

    I'd like to do things to her, you wouldn't do to a farm animal!

  4. #14
    Banned Iriemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    12-19-15 @ 10:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,405

    Re: Which is Neocon's Main Goal: Terrorize Americans or fight Israel's wars?

    Which is the Neocons main goal?

    1) Terrorize the American public into supporting ridiculously high military spending, unnecesary wars, and restrictions on personal freedoms?

    2) Establish a new American Imperialism?

    3) Drag the US into the Arab Israeli conflict on Israel's side, and spill American blood and spend American treasure fighting Israel's wars?

    From time to time I get indications there are people who believe the main goal of neocons is item 1 or 2. I have long perceived, however, that the true main goal is to have the US embroiled in the Israeli-Arab dispute in the ME, and fight Israel's wars.

    This passage from a Wikipedia article about Doug Feith a necon given the key position of Undersecretary of Defense for Policy in the Bush administration, illustrates the point well:

    He was an outspoken skeptic of U.S.-Soviet détente and of the Oslo, Hebron and Wye Processes on Palestinian-Israeli peace. particular, he criticized the Oslo Accords and the Camp David peace agreement mediated by former President Carter between Egypt and Israel. In 1997, he published a lengthy article in Commentary, titled "A Strategy for Israel"

    In 1998, Feith was one of a number of U.S. officials who signed an open letter to President Bill Clinton calling for the United States to oust Saddam Hussein.

    Feith generally favors US support for Israel and has promoted US-Israeli cooperation. He was a member of the study group which authored a controversial report entitled A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm,[13] a set of policy recommendations for the newly elected Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

    Feith also served on the board of the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA), a think tank that promotes a military and strategic alliance between the United States and Israel.

    Feith was one of 18 founding members of the organization One Jerusalem to oppose the Oslo peace agreement. Its purpose is "saving a united Jerusalem as the undivided capital of Israel." He is also Director of Foundation for Jewish Studies, which "offers in-depth study programs for the adult Washington Jewish community that cross denominational lines."

    An unnamed Bush administration official said to reporters from Newsday that "Secretary of State Colin Powell complained directly to Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld several days ago about Feith's policy shop conducting missions that countered US policy."

    Feith was standing in for Rumsfeld at a 2003 interagency 'Principals' Meeting' debating the Middle East, and ended his remarks on behalf of the Pentagon. Then-National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice said, "Thanks Doug, but when we want the Israeli position we'll invite the ambassador."
    Last edited by Iriemon; 01-08-09 at 09:36 AM.

  5. #15
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Billo_Really View Post
    She just kills!

    I'd like to do things to her, you wouldn't do to a farm animal!
    Speak for yourself. I'd a lot of **** to a farm animal.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  6. #16
    Banned Billo_Really's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HBCA
    Last Seen
    01-14-09 @ 10:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    18,930

    Re: Which is Neocon's Main Goal: Terrorize Americans or fight Israel's wars?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iriemon View Post
    Which is the Neocons main goal?

    1) Terrorize the American public into supporting ridiculously high military spending, unnecesary wars, and restrictions on personal freedoms?

    2) Establish a new American Imperialism?

    3) Drag the US into the Arab Israeli conflict on Israel's side, and spill American blood and spend American treasure fighting Israel's wars?

    From time to time I get indications there are people who believe the main goal of neocons is item 1 or 2. I have long perceived, however, that the true main goal is to have the US embroiled in the Israeli-Arab dispute in the ME, and fight Israel's wars.

    This passage from a Wikipedia article about Doug Feith a necon given the key position of Undersecretary of Defense for Policy in the Bush administration, illustrates the point well:
    At this point in time, the neocon's are nothing more than a footnote in history. Most of them either lost their jobs through subsequent elections, or were shunned into retirement. The country finally caught on to their anti-American bull**** and did, just like I knew Americans would, something about it. That's the nice thing about our heritage, when American's finally decide a change is needed, they make that change. The trouble is, this is only the beginning. The next time you hear from a neocon speaking from authority, it will be 2028.

  7. #17
    Banned Iriemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    12-19-15 @ 10:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,405

    Re: Which is Neocon's Main Goal: Terrorize Americans or fight Israel's wars?

    Quote Originally Posted by Billo_Really View Post
    At this point in time, the neocon's are nothing more than a footnote in history. Most of them either lost their jobs through subsequent elections, or were shunned into retirement. The country finally caught on to their anti-American bull**** and did, just like I knew Americans would, something about it. That's the nice thing about our heritage, when American's finally decide a change is needed, they make that change. The trouble is, this is only the beginning. The next time you hear from a neocon speaking from authority, it will be 2028.
    I disagree. My post above was a bit tounge and cheek, but neocon outlets like the Weekly Standard and FrontPageMagazine which folks like Bkhad continually cut and paste on boards like this one continue their anti-Islam campaign and push for the US to engage militaristically. Their biased message is picked up by mainstream media like Fox News and rebroadcast.

    Just a recent example from yesterday was the Fox story railing about the Palestinian supporter shouting to the pro-Israel supporters "go back to the overns," while reporting not a word about the Israel supporters with signs like "nuke Gaza".

    They have not gone away and are still hard at work, as our resident mouthpiece Bkhad reminds us daily.
    Last edited by Iriemon; 01-08-09 at 09:48 AM.

  8. #18
    Banned Billo_Really's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    HBCA
    Last Seen
    01-14-09 @ 10:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    18,930

    Re: Which is Neocon's Main Goal: Terrorize Americans or fight Israel's wars?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iriemon View Post
    I disagree. My post above was a bit tounge and cheek, but neocon outlets like the Weekly Standard and FrontPageMagazine which folks like Bkhad continually cut and paste on boards like this one continue their anti-Islam campaign and push for the US to engage militaristically. Their biased message is picked up by mainstream media like Fox News and rebroadcast.

    Just a recent example from yesterday was the Fox story railing about the Palestinian supporter shouting to the pro-Israel supporters "go back to the overns," while reporting not a word about the Israel supporters with signs like "nuke Gaza".

    They have not gone away and are still hard at work, as our resident mouthpiece Bkhad reminds us daily.
    Thanks a lot!

    I had a nice dream going and you just woke me up!

  9. #19
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by bub View Post
    and because of britney spears too
    Wrong time to mention i like Britney Spears? :P

  10. #20
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    What is Catholicism's main goal: To Touch Boys, Collect Land, or Spread AIDS?


    Oh, wait, "Catholicism" is not an animate object, so it can't have goals. Hmmm.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •