View Poll Results: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Captivate

    10 9.26%
  • Convert

    36 33.33%
  • Kill

    29 26.85%
  • None of the Above

    43 39.81%
  • Other (Specify)

    12 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 809

Thread: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

  1. #101
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    All of the above.

  2. #102
    Professor
    shiznit770's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    07-08-10 @ 07:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,393

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    So when are you converting to Islam? You're such an apologist, you might as well.
    Do you only have empathy for people you can relate with?

  3. #103
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Australianlibertarian View Post
    Sorry but your claims were in relation to reality. These claims were not just hypotheticals or metaphysical, you were suggesting that in the real world that certain people act in certain way due to whether or not they believe in god. The conversation is no longer theoretical, but rather aplied......

    You made claims about observations you have seen in the real world. Once you cross that line, it is no longer opinion but rather you are making claims which can be asserted or refuted. It's that simple........

    So please don't play 'I was only making opinion', when your observations where based on your experience. That is the physical and real, and not the metaphysical of theoretical.

    Secondly, you have not explained why sodomy is the equivalent of cheating, lying or stealing. You have mentioned a phobia of things 'dirty', but you have failed to connect the dots by explaining why something is immoral when it is dirty.....

    So Maximus, are all of the people that do dirty jobs immoral, because they have to deal with dirty situations? Or do those people provide society with a certain amount utility, while sodomy doesn't?

    If you talk about experiences or what you have seen, we are no longer talking about the theoretical, but rather the real, natural and measurable world. So yes science does come into this, if you are making claims about this world as opposed to the theoretical or hypothetical; empirical forms of debate enter into the equation. Otherwise I might as well say that I believe the sky is green......

    Lastly you confuse my empirical analysis of your argument with Freudian defensiveness... Why do you assume that anyone that challenges your un-substantiated claims about homosexuals is therefore gay?

    Basically I have challenged your claims about homosexuality, and the best you can do is talk about dirtiness or suggest that I am gay....... I am still waiting for empirical defense of your claims about the real world as opposed to dodging of the issue.

    But hay opinions are cool.... Did I tell you that moon cheese tends to make people nicer compared to non-moon cheese eating people?????? Ohhhhhh it's not a claim Maximus, its just an opinion.........

    Do you understand the difference between personal and subjective, versus objective/causative/probative?

    So why does atheism make people more immoral or less likely to have a moral code than a religious person?

    And why is sodomy immoral because it is dirty? That is, why do you compare anal sex to cheating, theft, lying or greed?

    I await your ENLIGHTENED answer.
    I never said you were gay.. I just apologized in advance IF you happened to be gay, because what I said after was brutally honest.
    I am talking about experience and I am talking from knowledge about religious people in comparison to "inherited religious people(actual no religious)", and "non religious people". My greatest knowledge on the topic is between religious and inherited people, because I dont know many atheists, or know their status, but in my country and many other country its rather the norm that people claim a religion without actually having read any religious work or actually being religious.
    If an atheist reads and understand the moral of for example the bible, this is almost the same as being religious, because you probably adopted the good ethics and morals of the biblical teachings.
    However, in my experience also including atheists, the worst people tend to be the "inherited religious people", usually they actually have VERY low morals compared to religious people. Personally I cant be with most people, because its so frequent that they backbite other people, lie, cheat and talk about sins, I just cant stand that, it actually makes me sick to know what the norm is and how low actual average morals are. I prefer talking about real things, science, politics, economics, IT and many other topics, but I just hate talking about other people behind their backs. On the other hand I can be one of the very first people to be brutally honest to someone right in their face, trying to avoid saying it in a hurtful way however, but me talking behind someone back, never gonna happen. None of this makes me popular, but it makes my integrity strong and my life headed in the right direction. I see people fail all around me, because of the way they conduct their life and what their lives are really about. I would say a much higher proportion of non religious people fail like this than religious, in fact I would say that virtually none of the dedicated religious people fail like this.
    Of all the people I have met, most are non-religious(including "inherited/state religious" and that these people live life standards and have a more decaying lifestyle than the religious people that I meet. I also find it that these people live unhealthy and non-smart lives filled with damaging activities and lack of intelligent or progressive lifestyles. Of the religious people I meet almost ALL of them live intelligent and progressive lifestyles.

    Just a short summery of a badly put together answer, I blame the lack of religion for our societies in decay, and I dream of a world where all people are wise enough to live good productive lives, to live intelligently, to live in progress rather than decline.

    This was probably not the answer you were looking for, but I didnt really understand the context of your posting.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  4. #104
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    You do know that Muslims are obliged, "to make the whole galaxy subservient to almighty Allah. Allah has created all living beings in order to obey him and worship him, don't you?

    Omar Bakri wants followers to convert aliens | The Sun |News
    The Sun, what a wonderful piece of trash.
    I am not obligated to do nothing but my 5 pillars towards God.

  5. #105
    Dream Walker
    Monk-Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Seen
    07-17-15 @ 12:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,265
    Blog Entries
    10

    Genetic Religion

    "Genetic Religion"
    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    The Sun, what a wonderful piece of trash.
    I am not obligated to do nothing but my 5 pillars towards God.
    Prostrating oneself before mecca is allegiance to the preservation of the patriarchal lineage of ishmael.

  6. #106
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Genetic Religion

    Quote Originally Posted by Monk-Eye View Post
    "Genetic Religion"
    Prostrating oneself before mecca is allegiance to the preservation of the patriarchal lineage of ishmael.
    Hajj is one of the 5 pillars so ..

  7. #107
    Dream Walker
    Monk-Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Seen
    07-17-15 @ 12:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,265
    Blog Entries
    10

    Claims

    "Claims"
    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Hajj is one of the 5 pillars so ..
    Abraham had two sons, isaac and ishmael, the reason muhammad referred to himself as the last prophet (abrahamic) is a matter of deduction, a process of elimination.

    Moses represented himself as the lawgiver for the israelis (eponymous isaac), jesus represented himself as the lawgiver for the gentiles (eponymous goyn), and muhammed represented himself as the lawgiver for the quraysh (qurayn, eponymous ishmael).

    So, understand the limitations of jurisdiction, particularly with respect to city state laws and territorial boundaries of tribal peoples.

  8. #108
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    How do you figure?
    Many of them Avoid getting into religious conversations, thats where I got my Idea .
    But there is no problem as long as they dont show hatred or spread their Ideas among society.

  9. #109
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    Many of them Avoid getting into religious conversations, thats where I got my Idea .
    But there is no problem as long as they dont show hatred or spread their Ideas among society.
    Yeah because the majority is always right.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  10. #110
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,596
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Which is Islam's Main Goal: To Captivate, Convert or Kill Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Yeah, and that Muslims will be rulers and all westerners have to submit to them and be their slaves, this is what will happen. Bhkad has predicted it alongside all his extreme right friends in Europe and the far right Americans.

    Are you serious ?..ever ?
    The last thing any sane man wants is to have anyone "rule" him...particularly a Muslim.
    These are good reasons for the popularity of Zen-Buddhism..
    I consider myself to be a Deist.....to hell with religion..

Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •