View Poll Results: Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    5 15.15%
  • No

    28 84.85%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 108

Thread: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

  1. #51
    Professor
    Shewter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Puget Sound
    Last Seen
    02-21-13 @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,995

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    If they allow their selves to get humaliated (as you said), we cant do according to our principles, It has nothing to do with religion, will you mock me and I will just watch you ? how could be ?
    Because nothing you say is worth a ****? Why would I care what someone like you has to say about what I believe in? Who are you? Nobody. May sound harsh, but that's the truth.

    Unless you guys are that insecure?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Don't apologize to me over that silly ****. I could care less if I can see the dust or not.
    Now apologize for apologizing!

  2. #52
    King Of The Dog Pound

    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,723

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    Oh , Here comes the dog with his Banality.

    I'd removed that TRAGEDY .
    You mean like you not responding to facts because you are wrong?

    I would say that is a tragedy...

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/1057880145-post27.html

  3. #53
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shewter View Post
    Because nothing you say is worth a ****? Why would I care what someone like you has to say about what I believe in? Who are you? Nobody. May sound harsh, but that's the truth.

    Unless you guys are that insecure?
    blah blah blah , anymore ?

  4. #54
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    You mean like you not responding to facts because you are wrong?

    I would say that is a tragedy...

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/1057880145-post27.html
    Those facts are senseless BS, why should I waste my time answering them ?

  5. #55
    King Of The Dog Pound

    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,723

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    Those facts are senseless BS, why should I waste my time answering them ?
    That's what I thought.

  6. #56
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    07-04-16 @ 09:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,565

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    Ahmed, if you have a valid position, then you should be able to defend it; if you are unable or unwilling to defend it, then you either should revise your position or stop posting here, as that is the entire point of this forum.

    You made claims that someone is calling on you to defend; either retract the statement or defend it, but stop trying to dodge. You're being dishonest.

    And this is all coming from someone that generally agrees with stuff you say.

    Sheesh.

  7. #57
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    Ahmed, if you have a valid position, then you should be able to defend it; if you are unable or unwilling to defend it, then you either should revise your position or stop posting here, as that is the entire point of this forum.

    You made claims that someone is calling on you to defend; either retract the statement or defend it, but stop trying to dodge. You're being dishonest.

    And this is all coming from someone that generally agrees with stuff you say.

    Sheesh.
    I would defend it, but not according to senseless statics others make.

    Hatuey's first priority in this poll was to get me down.

    As I admitted before, my statics was quoted from Omar Shahin.

  8. #58
    King Of The Dog Pound

    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,723

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    I would defend it, but not according to senseless statics others make.

    Hatuey's first priority in this poll was to get me down.

    As I admitted before, my statics was quoted from Omar Shahin.
    So from this I see that baseless made up statistics from "Omar Shahin" hold more weight or credibility than the actual numbers according to the government?

    I have some prime beach front property in Arizona for cheap if you are interested.

  9. #59
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    So from this I see that baseless made up statistics from "Omar Shahin" hold more weight or credibility than the actual numbers according to the government?

    I have some prime beach front property in Arizona for cheap if you are interested.
    Actually the government it self dont know the real statics.

  10. #60
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    Actually the government it self dont know the real statics.
    You're saying that you don't think the US government knows how many people died on 9/11?
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •