View Poll Results: Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    5 15.15%
  • No

    28 84.85%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 108

Thread: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

  1. #91
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    [QUOTE=ludahai;1057887652]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post

    Him too. Anyone who honestly believes 1200 Musilms died in the WTC on 9/11 is a moron. Ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by Australianlibertarian View Post
    It's a shame that you couldn't come up with that nugget yourself. Now back to the main issue, Ahmed we want you to substantiate your claims. You made the positive claim so it is up to you to show the evidence that suggests that 1,200 Muslims were killed on 9/11. In a debate, if you make the claim it is not up to the other side to find your info for you and then repudiate your claims.....

    So first port of call is for you to produce evidence that suggest that the U.S government statistics are unreliable or not credible.

    Secondly, then next port of call is to find the statistics that you claim are credible......

    So there you go, if you want to keep trolling about Jooos and Zionists please feel free to do so; but in doing so you will further demonstrate your inability to debate the issues at hand.
    I hadnt mentioned in any post that I do support this (Omar Shaheen's) saying, the reason I posted this quote is to show the Deficit in your statics, No specific true statics till now makes no right for you to object on any statics, I know that its a fantasy statics, but the wanted here is to prove the real statics if possible.

  2. #92
    Educator
    Australianlibertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Last Seen
    02-07-13 @ 07:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,011

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    [QUOTE=Ahmed Shaheen;1057888983]
    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post



    I hadnt mentioned in any post that I do support this (Omar Shaheen's) saying, the reason I posted this quote is to show the Deficit in your statics, No specific true statics till now makes no right for you to object on any statics, I know that its a fantasy statics, but the wanted here is to prove the real statics if possible.
    You still have not provided anyone on this forum, with information that refutes the US government statistics. All you have made are opinions, but you have at no time backed them up with your evidence.

    So I am asking you again Ahmed to back up your claim that you US Government statistics are incorrect. I am not asking you to blow up the sun, or stop time. All I am asking you to do is to provide some information that backs up your game.

    Otherwise I might as well claim that 3 million people were killed as the result of the 9/11 attacks, because I believe that the US government statistics are incorrect.....

    Simple, you make a claim and you back it up with evidence. Otherwise your opinions are not worth the pixels on your computer screen.

  3. #93
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    [QUOTE=Australianlibertarian;1057889118]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post

    You still have not provided anyone on this forum, with information that refutes the US government statistics. All you have made are opinions, but you have at no time backed them up with your evidence.

    So I am asking you again Ahmed to back up your claim that you US Government statistics are incorrect. I am not asking you to blow up the sun, or stop time. All I am asking you to do is to provide some information that backs up your game.

    Otherwise I might as well claim that 3 million people were killed as the result of the 9/11 attacks, because I believe that the US government statistics are incorrect.....

    Simple, you make a claim and you back it up with evidence. Otherwise your opinions are not worth the pixels on your computer screen.
    OK ! let me see those TRUE statics and I will.

  4. #94
    Educator
    Australianlibertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Last Seen
    02-07-13 @ 07:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,011

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    You don't get it. YOU are making the ASSERTION that the US government statistics are incorrect, so in a debate the ONUS IS ON YOU to show us the evidence that repudiates the US governments statistics for the number of fatalities on 9/11. End of.

    SO I ASK AGAIN, AHMED; WERE IS THE EVIDENCE POINTING OUT THAT THE US GOVERNMENT STATISTICS FOR THE FATALITIES ON 9/11 ARE INCORRECT OR FRAUDULENT?

    Don't come here making factual claims and and then showing intellectual dishonesty and cowardice, by not backing up your assertions.

    So please post me the evidence that backs up your claim. Simple.
    Last edited by Australianlibertarian; 01-18-09 at 01:40 AM.

  5. #95
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    Quote Originally Posted by Australianlibertarian View Post
    SO I ASK AGAIN, AHMED; WERE IS THE EVIDENCE POINTING OUT THAT THE US GOVERNMENT STATISTICS FOR THE FATALITIES ON 9/11 ARE INCORRECT OR FRAUDULENT?
    I got no evidences on that because there were no statics essentially from your government about Muslims who died in 9/11.

  6. #96
    Educator
    Australianlibertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Last Seen
    02-07-13 @ 07:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,011

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    Wrong, you have previously made claims that we do not 'know' the real amount of people claimed on 9/11. This assertions is a positive claim, which means that to back up such a claim you must have knowledge of information that refutes the US Government statistics.

    Now in previous posts, other posters have presented full lists of the 9/11 victims, and by looking at some of the names it would appear that a small percentage of those victims game from Arab or Muslim backgrounds.

    In contrast you disbelieve these statistics and make claims that the stats are incorrect without providing any reason or evidence as to WHY the US Government statistics are incorrect.

    So if you are going to make claims you need to back them up. What is the point of debating if you are reliant on suppositions? What is the point in debating, if you belief that the death toll is incorrect, and yet you cannot provide a single piece of evidence to dispute the official story.....

  7. #97
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    Quote Originally Posted by Australianlibertarian View Post
    Wrong, you have previously made claims that we do not 'know' the real amount of people claimed on 9/11. This assertions is a positive claim, which means that to back up such a claim you must have knowledge of information that refutes the US Government statistics.

    Now in previous posts, other posters have presented full lists of the 9/11 victims, and by looking at some of the names it would appear that a small percentage of those victims game from Arab or Muslim backgrounds.

    In contrast you disbelieve these statistics and make claims that the stats are incorrect without providing any reason or evidence as to WHY the US Government statistics are incorrect.

    So if you are going to make claims you need to back them up. What is the point of debating if you are reliant on suppositions? What is the point in debating, if you belief that the death toll is incorrect, and yet you cannot provide a single piece of evidence to dispute the official story.....
    Why are you spinning me in circles ?
    You (or the government) of course cant get the real statics of people died in 9/11.
    Why denying any other static then ?

  8. #98
    Educator
    Australianlibertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Last Seen
    02-07-13 @ 07:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,011

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    Why not? You have provided no evidence that suggests that it was impossible for the US Government to make an accurate fatality list. All you can do, is make a claim; which at this point is nothing more than your opinion.

    Tell me Ahmed, do you understand the concept of making a claim and backing it up with empirical evidence? Do you understand how a debate works?

    I am not spinning you in circles, IT IS YOU, THAT HAS COMPLETELY AND CATEGORICALLY FAILED TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS THAT THE US GOVERNMENT CANNOT OR COULD NOT MAKE AN ACCURATE FATALITY LIST FOR THE 9/11 ATTACKS.

    So I am asking you again:

    Why can't or why hasn't the US government been able to make an accurate statistical list of the people that died on 9/11?

    This question is very simple to answer, all I am asking is for you to back up your claims. Simple.

  9. #99
    Devil Dog cherokee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    09-11-09 @ 09:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,486

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    Quote Originally Posted by Australianlibertarian View Post
    Why not? You have provided no evidence that suggests that it was impossible for the US Government to make an accurate fatality list. All you can do, is make a claim; which at this point is nothing more than your opinion.

    Tell me Ahmed, do you understand the concept of making a claim and backing it up with empirical evidence? Do you understand how a debate works?

    I am not spinning you in circles, IT IS YOU, THAT HAS COMPLETELY AND CATEGORICALLY FAILED TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS THAT THE US GOVERNMENT CANNOT OR COULD NOT MAKE AN ACCURATE FATALITY LIST FOR THE 9/11 ATTACKS.

    So I am asking you again:

    Why can't or why hasn't the US government been able to make an accurate statistical list of the people that died on 9/11?

    This question is very simple to answer, all I am asking is for you to back up your claims. Simple.
    He isn't use to this Australianlibertarian.
    On the Islamic boards they post anything and everything with zero proof and people take their word for it........

    Like here...
    Islamic Forum interrupts its usual discussions to focus on the horrible IDF genocide of Gaza civilians and children.

    Israel Has Managed To Lose Again - Islamic Forum
    While the site claims to be non violent all they do is spread hate which by the way is Harrm (sin) in Islam.
    Last edited by cherokee; 01-18-09 at 02:50 AM.

  10. #100
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: I'm calling you out : Did 1,200 Muslims die on 9/11/2001?

    Quote Originally Posted by Australianlibertarian View Post
    Why can't or why hasn't the US government been able to make an accurate statistical list of the people that died on 9/11?
    Its like making a statics about how many ants are being raided daily..
    there must be an in-accuarate answer in all the ways

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •