View Poll Results: Who is the best at smack?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tucker Case

    11 18.64%
  • 1069

    10 16.95%
  • jallman

    8 13.56%
  • Talloulou

    1 1.69%
  • IT2002

    5 8.47%
  • BodhiSattva

    1 1.69%
  • Hatuey

    2 3.39%
  • aps

    0 0%
  • Captain Courtesy

    7 11.86%
  • Other

    14 23.73%
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 147

Thread: Best at DP Smack

  1. #61
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
    I do not understand? I also do not know about the "vegas rule"? I get the "whatever happens in vegas stays in vegas" but I do not know how that applies to my question?
    It's a Basement thing. His title had to do with that. What happens down there stays down there.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  2. #62
    Guru

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,469

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post


    Thats one reason I want to have 12 children, just have to find a superwoman first, but will probably have to settle on someone who is only half as good as me since superwomen do not exist
    I'm sure, with an attitude like that, you will be successful in your search.

  3. #63
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל • אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    I can't vote for just one person in this poll because smack comes in a variety of flavors... hilarious smack, scathing smack, clever smack etc. We have it all here at DP and I enjoy all the variants.

    אשכנזי היהודי • Белый Россию

  4. #64
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashah View Post
    I can't vote for just one person in this poll because smack comes in a variety of flavors... hilarious smack, scathing smack, clever smack etc. We have it all here at DP and I enjoy all the variants.
    This is very true.

    Even our Mod team has some good smack which they dole out judiciously.

    I remember Galen telling me "Don't spit on my cupcake and call it frosting."
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  5. #65
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    I voted for Bohdi because he has some of the wittiest smack I've ever seen. Lerxt, 10, and IT have some really awesome lines as well.



    All of the really great smack-masters have humor as well. Smack as a purely non-humorous and insulting thing is boring to me.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  6. #66
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by TOJ View Post
    I'm sure, with an attitude like that, you will be successful in your search.
    Strangely enough I haven't. All the women I have been with I have tossed out the door because they weren't smart enough. Some of them certainly were good looking enough

    Smart and hot. Thats difficult to come by, but when I do I will lock her down in marriage, take her with me, and move to Saudi Arabia.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-06-09 @ 03:03 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,946

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post


    Thats one reason I want to have 12 children, just have to find a superwoman first,
    Too late, I'm already taken!

    but will probably have to settle on someone who is only half as good as me since superwomen do not exist
    You mean OTHER superwomen do not exist....if you say so

  8. #68
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    You mean OTHER superwomen do not exist....if you say so
    Certainly mylady.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  9. #69
    R.I.P. Léo
    bub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    05-17-12 @ 03:54 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,649

  10. #70
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    I'd have to say Tucker.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •