View Poll Results: Who is the best at smack?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tucker Case

    11 18.64%
  • 1069

    10 16.95%
  • jallman

    8 13.56%
  • Talloulou

    1 1.69%
  • IT2002

    5 8.47%
  • BodhiSattva

    1 1.69%
  • Hatuey

    2 3.39%
  • aps

    0 0%
  • Captain Courtesy

    7 11.86%
  • Other

    14 23.73%
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 147

Thread: Best at DP Smack

  1. #131
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    This is all fine and well, but I'd much rather be voted the "most articulate"- or at least one of the most articulate- forum members.
    I'd rather be considered one of the funniest posters, because as has been mentioned, I don't really do "smack" all that often. I just make jokes. I make them so often that if I'm not considered top 5 funniest posters forum-wide my efforts would be pointless.

    I don't necessarily want to be the funniest poster, just in the top five.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  2. #132
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:07 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,948

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Stop right there! Are you telling me that you dont enjoy looking at and touching boobs. You are gay?

    Is there something wrong with being gay?

    No... I am not gay. I really enjoy seeing a great rack!
    I just don't stare, and I especially never gawked at or talked about boobs with my friends.


    I see some super foxey lady with a great body... I look. *shrugs*
    I don't look if she is looking at me, and if she starts to glance my say, I look away.
    Always did, one reason is that I found that girls/women want to be noticed, in general...
    Once I found that, if I seemed to ignore them, or not notice them, they tried harder to be noticed.
    I often had girls coming to me, and not my friends, since they gawked and I almost blew them off.

    As I got older though, and married, I just felt that staring was disrespectful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I'd rather be considered one of the funniest posters, because as has been mentioned, I don't really do "smack" all that often. I just make jokes. I make them so often that if I'm not considered top 5 funniest posters forum-wide my efforts would be pointless.

    I don't necessarily want to be the funniest poster, just in the top five.
    I think you're definitely in the top five.
    I think most people here would put you at #1.
    My sense of humor's a little weird, however; I think Scucca and Monk-Eye are the funniest-ever posters. But I still think you're in the top five, along with new_coup and a couple of others; and remember, I've been here a long time and seen many posters come and go.

  4. #134
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:07 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,948

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I'd rather be considered one of the funniest posters, because as has been mentioned, I don't really do "smack" all that often. I just make jokes. I make them so often that if I'm not considered top 5 funniest posters forum-wide my efforts would be pointless.

    I don't necessarily want to be the funniest poster, just in the top five.
    Well, I think you are funniest and Ten is perhaps that Smackiest...

    Me, I just want to be the best balanced... funny, witty, intelligent, rude, smacky, drunk ass stupid, good looking, athletic (though that is just fast typing here at DP), logical, friendly, emotionally aware, and mysteriously obtuse at the same time, to name a few...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  5. #135
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Is there something wrong with being gay?

    No... I am not gay. I really enjoy seeing a great rack!
    I just don't stare, and I especially never gawked at or talked about boobs with my friends.


    I see some super foxey lady with a great body... I look. *shrugs*
    I don't look if she is looking at me, and if she starts to glance my say, I look away.
    Always did, one reason is that I found that girls/women want to be noticed, in general...
    Once I found that, if I seemed to ignore them, or not notice them, they tried harder to be noticed.
    I often had girls coming to me, and not my friends, since they gawked and I almost blew them off.

    As I got older though, and married, I just felt that staring was disrespectful.
    I never look girls in the eyes, I look them in the boobs! Anything wrong with THAT?

    I even do that when I have girfriendS walking on my sideS
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  6. #136
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:07 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,948

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    I think you're definitely in the top five.
    I think most people here would put you at #1.
    My sense of humor's a little weird, however; I think Scucca and Monk-Eye are the funniest-ever posters. But I still think you're in the top five, along with new_coup and a couple of others; and remember, I've been here a long time and seen many posters come and go.
    Scucca and Monk-Eye? You mean that you laugh AT Them?
    New Coup has said, perhaps two funny things ever, IMO.
    He tries, and that negates the comedic value...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  7. #137
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:07 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,948

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    I never look girls in the eyes, I look them in the boobs! Anything wrong with THAT?

    I even do that when I have girfriendS walking on my sideS
    LOL! When I used to go out to clucs and such, I would check out a girl, but that was because I was gonna get laid... I would find that most would think that they were the ****, and since guys bent over backwards like sissies to get in their pants, perhaps they were... but I would treat them, or tell them in fact, that they were a dime a dozen. That turned them around pretty fast...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  8. #138
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    LOL! When I used to go out to clucs and such, I would check out a girl, but that was because I was gonna get laid... I would find that most would think that they were the ****, and since guys bent over backwards like sissies to get in their pants, perhaps they were... but I would treat them, or tell them in fact, that they were a dime a dozen. That turned them around pretty fast...
    Women are toys
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  9. #139
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:07 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,948

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Women are toys
    Why would you say that? I always felt that you should respect all people and feel empathize with hose that don't respect themselves. If they happen to be hot ass chicks out at a club looking for attention, or to get laid, then that is a different ball game. My time isn't to be wasted on some attention whore that wants to play on peoples insecurities, mainly the guys. That is just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  10. #140
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Why would you say that? I always felt that you should respect all people and feel empathize with hose that don't respect themselves. If they happen to be hot ass chicks out at a club looking for attention, or to get laid, then that is a different ball game. My time isn't to be wasted on some attention whore that wants to play on peoples insecurities, mainly the guys. That is just me.
    Im just playing around.. I hate those types of women to, attention seekers, who cannot get enough attention. I also dislike women whom were to much make up, or who tries to cover up bodily flaws with fancy clothes instead of actually doing something about it, like exercising.

    However, its very hard to find women who are both nice looking and intelligent. Congrats so much to you if you did find one(it appears you have), and it is the woman you are married to.

    Me I still look, and no, I dont watch women as objects, nor do I any longer use them as objects, I would prefer to find a women for the long run
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •