View Poll Results: Who is the best at smack?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tucker Case

    11 18.64%
  • 1069

    10 16.95%
  • jallman

    8 13.56%
  • Talloulou

    1 1.69%
  • IT2002

    5 8.47%
  • BodhiSattva

    1 1.69%
  • Hatuey

    2 3.39%
  • aps

    0 0%
  • Captain Courtesy

    7 11.86%
  • Other

    14 23.73%
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 147

Thread: Best at DP Smack

  1. #101
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    You made me spit Dr. Pepper all over myself. Thanks for that.
    Dr. Pepper is so the best soda drink there is!
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  2. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    I concur. I am only 19 years old so I am extremely eager to see my thought processes, vocabulary and general intelligence improve and progress over the next couple of years.



    You made me spit Dr. Pepper all over myself. Thanks for that.
    Oh, your vocabulary will definitely improve if you drink Dr. Pepper.
    I drink lots and lots of Dr. Pepper, and look how good my vocabulary is.
    Before I started drinking DP, it wasn't nearly as good.

  3. #103
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Dr. Pepper is so the best soda drink there is!
    Fo' shizzle.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  4. #104
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    Oh, your vocabulary will definitely improve if you drink Dr. Pepper.
    I drink lots and lots of Dr. Pepper, and look how good my vocabulary is.
    Before I started drinking DP, it wasn't nearly as good.
    When you say "drinking DP", are you referring to double penetration? I did not realize that came in liquid form.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    When you say "drinking DP", are you referring to double penetration? I did not realize that came in liquid form.
    Well, this is DP forum.
    I hear they have it on tap.

  6. #106
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    Well, this is DP forum.
    I hear they have it on tap.
    Does it burn going in?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  7. #107
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,717

    joke Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Dr. Pepper is so the best soda drink there is!
    As usual you are wrong.


    Boylan's Red birch beer, or thier root beer....

    Boylan

    Note the lack of "high fructose corn syrup", it's got this exotic ingredient called "Pure cane sugar", and gets better from there.


    Yeah even the Good Reverends choice in soda is better.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #108
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:42 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,961

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    I concur. I am only 19 years old so I am extremely eager to see my thought processes, vocabulary and general intelligence improve and progress over the next couple of years.
    Really? 19? Well, I congratulate you on being so open and communicative.
    Your reasoning skills appear quite developed, as do your research and interpretation skills...

    When I was just out of high-school, I was relieved to finally be able to communicate with people that were interested in discussing ideas other than Pearl Jam, chicks and surfing...



    You made me spit Dr. Pepper all over myself. Thanks for that.
    Yes, Ethereal does get out a zinger every now and then...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  9. #109
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Really? 19? Well, I congratulate you on being so open and communicative.
    Your reasoning skills appear quite developed, as do your research and interpretation skills...
    Thank you. It always get a kick out of asking people I meet how old they think I am, once we have had a brief conversation. I usually get anywhere from 20-25. I take that as a compliment.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  10. #110
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Best at DP Smack

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Thank you. It always get a kick out of asking people I meet how old they think I am, once we have had a brief conversation. I usually get anywhere from 20-25. I take that as a compliment.
    How old do you think I am (without looking at my profile)

    P.S. I thought you were around 19 or 20, but you remind me of me at that age (I'm not sure if you should take that as an insult or a compliment .)
    Last edited by Tucker Case; 01-07-09 at 09:26 AM.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •