View Poll Results: Is Israel still seeking for peace ? Read the post below :

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    54 46.15%
  • Yes

    63 53.85%
Page 92 of 138 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 1378

Thread: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for peace ?

  1. #911
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineComedy View Post
    “once Hamas is out of the government, Israel won't have any piece of argument” (Ahmed Shaheen)

    “Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated" (Nomad space probe)
    whats uncoordinated, didn't got your point.

  2. #912
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    02-04-09 @ 01:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,231

    Cool Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    whats uncoordinated, didn't got your point.
    “some terrorists” does not equal “the government”

    “once Hamas is out of the government, Israel won't have any piece of argument” (Ahmed Shaheen)

    “Warfare ? you mean the one which : Tanks, Rockets, Phosphorus bombs and Armors, against some terrorists who got nothing more than a cheap rocket launcher killing civilians.” (Ahmed Shaheen)

    You should have inserted “the government” where you put “some terrorists.” Then it just becomes cowardly Arab governments not helping another government with bigger toys, or maybe Arabs governments know they are hypocrites (most hated of God). Considering the history of the Arab League and Moslems promoting terrorism because of their gross cowardice, and moral depravity, I can understand how you got confused.

    Typically “the government” is responsible for policing “some terrorists,” which are criminals, and when “the government” is interchangeable with “some terrorists,” like you seem to have done, then overthrowing the criminal government by force is justified. No need to wait for an election.

    If you put “some terrorists” where you put “the government” it is illogical.

    Warfare, as a thing, does not care if your side is full of cowardly squat to leaks who cannot muster enough support from their civilization, or surrounding ones, to go from bronze to iron swords.

  3. #913
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineComedy View Post
    “some terrorists” does not equal “the government”

    “once Hamas is out of the government, Israel won't have any piece of argument” (Ahmed Shaheen)

    “Warfare ? you mean the one which : Tanks, Rockets, Phosphorus bombs and Armors, against some terrorists who got nothing more than a cheap rocket launcher killing civilians.” (Ahmed Shaheen)

    You should have inserted “the government” where you put “some terrorists.” Then it just becomes cowardly Arab governments not helping another government with bigger toys, or maybe Arabs governments know they are hypocrites (most hated of God). Considering the history of the Arab League and Moslems promoting terrorism because of their gross cowardice, and moral depravity, I can understand how you got confused.

    Typically “the government” is responsible for policing “some terrorists,” which are criminals, and when “the government” is interchangeable with “some terrorists,” like you seem to have done, then overthrowing the criminal government by force is justified. No need to wait for an election.

    If you put “some terrorists” where you put “the government” it is illogical.

    Warfare, as a thing, does not care if your side is full of cowardly squat to leaks who cannot muster enough support from their civilization, or surrounding ones, to go from bronze to iron swords.

    Unfortunately, you are true about our governments and governers being cowards,,, its the most disgusting fact to me
    But I think they started to wake up on helding those meetings
    I hope those urgent meetings they are doing right now would came by a positive result.

  4. #914
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    Unfortunately, you are true about our governments and governers being cowards,,, its the most disgusting fact to me
    But I think they started to wake up on helding those meetings
    I hope those urgent meetings they are doing right now would came by a positive result.
    Nothing is going to change. The problem is Islam. As long as Islam is allowed to rule governments then this is the result.

  5. #915
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    Nothing is going to change. The problem is Islam. As long as Islam is allowed to rule governments then this is the result.
    As long as religion rules government, you mean. Let us not forget the massacre that were the Crusades...
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  6. #916
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    Nothing is going to change. The problem is Islam. As long as Islam is allowed to rule governments then this is the result.
    Islam was ruled by since its creation, why we hadn't faced problems until the bad rulers appeared, the problem is in the governors, not the religion

  7. #917
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    You know that Bush commited many "Senseless" Murders in Iraq, so will it be Fair that Iraqis come and blow down all America ?
    Or is it just fair for the US to do whatever it likes ?
    Off topic.

    Still, funny though because most of the senseless murders have been conducted by Islamic militants.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  8. #918
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    As long as religion rules government, you mean. Let us not forget the massacre that were the Crusades...
    Here we go again, another half cocked, ignorant comment regarding the Crusades.

    Back to the REAL topic.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  9. #919
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Here we go again, another half cocked, ignorant comment regarding the Crusades.

    Back to the REAL topic.
    Here we go, another apologist.

    Back on topic indeed, lest feathers be ruffled.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  10. #920
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post

    Back on topic indeed, lest feathers be ruffled.
    Oh, come on. We never ruffle feathers .... right?
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

Page 92 of 138 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •