View Poll Results: Is Israel still seeking for peace ? Read the post below :

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    54 46.15%
  • Yes

    63 53.85%
Page 74 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 1378

Thread: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for peace ?

  1. #731
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    And there is your problem right there...you don't have a proper sense of perspective given the past situations with either.
    And there is your problem right there... Claiming that I do not have a "proper" sense of perspective is your opinion. I am fully aware of the events that have unfolded over the past 60 years in that region.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  2. #732
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    And there is your problem right there... Claiming that I do not have a "proper" sense of perspective is your opinion. I am fully aware of the events that have unfolded over the past 60 years in that region.
    I simply don't believe that you do. If you were fully aware, you would have a better sense of perspective when it comes to Hamas. But you don't.

  3. #733
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I simply don't believe that you do. If you were fully aware, you would have a better sense of perspective when it comes to Hamas. But you don't.
    Again, the phrase "better sense of perspective" is indicative of your closed mind on this issue. Both groups have made poor choices and taken countless innocent lives. My solution is to let them deal with their own problems. I have my opinion on the matter and you have yours. It's really that simple.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  4. #734
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Again, the phrase "better sense of perspective" is indicative of your closed mind on this issue. Both groups have made poor choices and taken countless innocent lives. My solution is to let them deal with their own problems. I have my opinion on the matter and you have yours. It's really that simple.
    Except the fact that your opinion lacks perspective. It is reminiscent of some 18 or 19 year old puffing up his chest and claiming knowledge on a subject he simply doesn't.

    That's no insult, just an observation. I miss the days when people used to think I was a mere boy.

  5. #735
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Except the fact that your opinion lacks perspective.
    You have yet to demonstrate why this is true.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  6. #736
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    You have yet to demonstrate why this is true.
    You demonstrated it yourself with your disregard of who is the more believable and honest party.

  7. #737
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    You demonstrated it yourself with your disregard of who is the more believable and honest party.
    Really? More opinion?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  8. #738
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Really? More opinion?
    No...you stated that. It's an observation of facts about you.

    Too bad you can't see through your self-imposed blinders.

  9. #739
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    No...you stated that. It's an observation of facts about you.

    Too bad you can't see through your self-imposed blinders.
    You are right, I did state that I trusted neither one. It is your OPINION(stick with me here) that my choice to support neither country is wrong and lacking perspective. You have yet to explain, using facts, why the stance I have chosen is the wrong one.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  10. #740
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    You are right, I did state that I trusted neither one. It is your OPINION(stick with me here) that my choice to support neither country is wrong and lacking perspective. You have yet to explain, using facts, why the stance I have chosen is the wrong one.
    The fact is, your sense of perspective is skewed. That comes directly from your refusal to acknowledge who the more truthful and believable party is. There's no help for someone who has no regard for the truth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •