View Poll Results: Is Israel still seeking for peace ? Read the post below :

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    54 46.15%
  • Yes

    63 53.85%
Page 70 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 1378

Thread: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for peace ?

  1. #691
    Advisor JoeMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Antarctica
    Last Seen
    06-15-10 @ 01:24 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    429

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    What do the word "Madrasa" had to do with "Islamic school" ?
    Madrasa is arabic for school. It implies its an Islamic school if an english speaking person says it.
    If you are speaking english, you'd say "school". If you are talking about an Islamic school, you would say "madrasa".

    And in the context it was spoken in before it was an insult
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein

  2. #692
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    What kind of Idiots are you ? Madrasa is the translation of School in Arabic : مدرسه
    Schools that teach traditional Muslim values instead of how to interact with moderate, rational people.



    you'd gone too far with this
    No, I haven't because you still don't ****ing get it.




    your saying is based on ... ?
    The fact that they elected a government whose stated goal is the destruction of Israel and continually attacks another country from civilian population areas. They then continue to support said terrorist government by not protesting against it. It's not a hard concept you ****ing moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  3. #693
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    Schools that teach traditional Muslim values instead of how to interact with moderate, rational people.
    care to a link ?
    Actually Islamic studies are less than 15 percent from all other studies .
    What you takes there is what we takes here, is that too hard to understand ?

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    The fact that they elected a government whose stated goal is the destruction of Israel and continually attacks another country from civilian population areas. They then continue to support said terrorist government by not protesting against it.
    any better Ideas , that time ? they elected the best of the worst .



    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    It's not a hard concept you ****ing moron.
    So that whats your school teachs you ..
    mmm

  4. #694
    Devil Dog cherokee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    09-11-09 @ 09:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,486

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    care to a link ?
    Actually Islamic studies are less than 15 percent from all other studies .
    What you takes there is what we takes here, is that too hard to understand ?

    that So whats your school teachs you ..
    mmm
    They teach us to to hate Muslims of course...

    Isnt that the bs the Islamic sites like to spread?..(yes thats a trick question)
    Last edited by cherokee; 01-14-09 at 08:17 PM.

  5. #695
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    care to a link ?
    Actually Islamic studies are less than 15 percent from all other studies .
    What you takes there is what we takes here, is that too hard to understand ?
    Except for "Suicide Bombing 101" and "How to Hide Behind Your Wife and Child Like a Little Bitch 452" you may be right.

    any better Ideas , that time ? they elected the best of the worst .
    Elect someone that doesn't attack a neighbor with a superior military?





    So that whats your school teachs you ..
    mmm
    Yes, my school taught me critical thinking skills and how to analyze issues honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  6. #696
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    Except for "Suicide Bombing 101" and "How to Hide Behind Your Wife and Child Like a Little Bitch 452" you may be right.
    and that is wrote in ....

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    Elect someone that doesn't attack a neighbor with a superior military?
    Like ...



    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    Yes, my school taught me critical thinking skills and how to analyze issues honestly.
    So why you are an Idiot then ?

  7. #697
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Like ...
    Are you trying to tell me that all of Palestines political parties are for the destruction of Israel?





    So why you are an Idiot then ?
    Why do you say I'm an idiot?
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  8. #698
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    Oh, I see, Checkpoints and walls will never prevent Hamas from firing rockets into Israel. or is it another useless argument ?
    Maybe not ... but disarming Hamas WILL prevent them from attacking Israel.

    Hamas started this war and now they can accept the consequences of their actions.

  9. #699
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    There's no evidence either way, thus my post.
    No, there is no evidence to which you have access.

    This does not mean there is no evidence. It merely means that if there is any, you and I do not have access to it.

  10. #700
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    Are you trying to tell me that all of Palestines political parties are for the destruction of Israel?
    Aren't you the one who said that all Palestinians are terrorists .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •