View Poll Results: Is Israel still seeking for peace ? Read the post below :

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    54 46.15%
  • Yes

    63 53.85%
Page 68 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1378

Thread: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for peace ?

  1. #671
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMama View Post
    No....targeting weaponry. Tell Hamas to stop hiding weaponry in those areas

    cmon...lets get it together

    This media bias is absurd
    You mean "where the IDF claims HAMAS stores weapons".
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  2. #672
    Advisor JoeMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Antarctica
    Last Seen
    06-15-10 @ 01:24 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    429

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    What kind of Idiots are you ? Madrasa is the translation of School in Arabic : مدرسه
    His point is, if I may, is that you were educated in an Islamic School.
    When you say madrasa - it clearly implies you were educated in an Islamic school - nice try to flick off the 'insult' though...
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein

  3. #673
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Hamas should be destroyed so the people in Gaza can live in peace. Hamas is the enemy of peace and freedom. They have one goal....the destruction of Israel. That means death and destruction for the people of Gaza as long as they keep turning to Hamas.

  4. #674
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    You mean "where the IDF claims HAMAS stores weapons".
    Any evidence that the IDF is lying?

  5. #675
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Any evidence that the IDF is lying?
    There's no evidence either way, thus my post.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  6. #676
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    There's no evidence either way, thus my post.
    There's plenty of evidence that Hamas has and is hiding weapons in mosques, schools, and hospitals.

  7. #677
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    There's plenty of evidence that Hamas has and is hiding weapons in mosques, schools, and hospitals.
    Really? I must have missed it.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  8. #678
    Advisor JoeMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Antarctica
    Last Seen
    06-15-10 @ 01:24 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    429

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    You mean "where the IDF claims HAMAS stores weapons".
    no...it's a pretty strong fact...

    do you know what a secondary explosion is?
    Let me explain: when you bomb an area with a bomb, it creates a secondary explosion - that has happened in these buildings. In fact, you could double check, but I'm almost positive that happened in the children's school that was hit (and I think that was a mistake).

    Yes, they claim, but nothing is 100% in life anyway...unless you live in some far away "Hamas sympathizing land" (but you don't right?...). Well now that I'm thinking about it, that "land" is much closer to the US than I thought...scary...
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein

  9. #679
    Advisor JoeMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Antarctica
    Last Seen
    06-15-10 @ 01:24 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    429

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Really? I must have missed it.
    Seems you did, its called media bias, i know, its hard to get around.
    You can read my previous post...

    You sound like an intelligent dude, but I don't see why no one sees it!?
    It bothers me...
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein

  10. #680
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMama View Post
    Seems you did, its called media bias, i know, its hard to get around.
    You can read my previous post...
    I actually do not watch TV news.

    You sound like an intelligent dude, but I don't see why no one sees it!?
    It bothers me...
    Do you have some links?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •