View Poll Results: Is Israel still seeking for peace ? Read the post below :

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    54 46.15%
  • Yes

    63 53.85%
Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138
Results 1,371 to 1,378 of 1378

Thread: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for peace ?

  1. #1371
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    04-04-14 @ 01:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,233

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Terrorists have no common sense. The fact that you claim otherwise is amuzing.

    Terrorists do not reason; they murder people in the act of terrorising. Thus the name "TERRORISTS".
    You actually have no idea what you are talking about do you? Do you actually think these people just wake up one day and randomly decide to murder people? What an absurd suggestion.
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  2. #1372
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Islam in government is a problem. If Islam is removed from government, then the governers will not have the ability to use Islam as a mind control tool.
    mmm, I'll respect your opinion since you don't know where is the real problem in our socities

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Nice dodge attempt. You fail.
    So what do you call the one who imposes his views dispolitely ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    We seperated religion from government more than 200 years ago.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Those people I am arguing against do not include you. Those people are terrorists and murderers. They will all burn in hell for their crimes.
    mm, agreed

  3. #1373
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Terrorists do not reason; they murder people in the act of terrorising. Thus the name "TERRORISTS".
    -Hey bro., am feeling bored, what can I do ?

    mmm, how about killing some people.

    -Awsome ! lets do it.
    Last edited by Ahmed Shaheen; 02-21-09 at 08:06 PM.

  4. #1374
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    You actually have no idea what you are talking about do you? Do you actually think these people just wake up one day and randomly decide to murder people? What an absurd suggestion.
    READ MY LAST POST MORE CAREFULLY!

    They do what they do because they are indocrinated with hate and lies from the time they are born.

  5. #1375
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    -Hey bro., am feeling bored, what can I do ?

    mmm, how about killing some people.

    -Awsome ! lets do it.
    I am not am murderer. I do not advocate the use of violence. I merely stand up and attack those who do.

    I apologize if you thought I was attacking civilians. I was not. I was attacking the governmental body responsible for brainwashing them.


  6. #1376
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    04-04-14 @ 01:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,233

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    READ MY LAST POST MORE CAREFULLY!

    They do what they do because they are indocrinated with hate and lies from the time they are born.
    How the hell would reading your post more carefully bring us to this conclusion. There is nothing about that in your original post:
    Quote Originally Posted by You
    Terrorists have no common sense. The fact that you claim otherwise is amuzing.

    Terrorists do not reason; they murder people in the act of terrorising. Thus the name "TERRORISTS".
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  7. #1377
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I am not am murderer. I do not advocate the use of violence. I merely stand up and attack those who do.

    I apologize if you thought I was attacking civilians. I was not. I was attacking the governmental body responsible for brainwashing them.

    Dude, it was just a joke

  8. #1378
    Global Moderator
    Sinister
    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    133,881

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Moderator's Warning:
    OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for peace ?No problem, folks...except a problem to the DP servers. Threads that go beyond 1000 posts tend to cause slow downs. We currently have 3 active threads with more than 1000 posts. I need to close them. Sorry about that. Please feel free to pick up this discussion in a new thread.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    Mace Windu: Then our worst fears have been realized. We must move quickly if the Jedi Order is to survive.

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •