View Poll Results: Is Israel still seeking for peace ? Read the post below :

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    54 46.15%
  • Yes

    63 53.85%
Page 137 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1378

Thread: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for peace ?

  1. #1361
    Student Radical Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Palm Harbor, FL USA
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    209

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    the problem is in the governers as I said, not in Islam


    The religion is not the problem. It is those who pervert it to be used as a militant force against sensibility and peace. When it comes to Israel (as it should for any nation) it's not the people who practice the religion (Islam), it's those who use it to jeopardize not only themselves and their lands, but the perception of that faith that they hold so dear, for the sake of lands and revenge.
    You're despicable! - Daffy Duck

  2. #1362
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Ron View Post


    The religion is not the problem. It is those who pervert it to be used as a militant force against sensibility and peace. When it comes to Israel (as it should for any nation) it's not the people who practice the religion (Islam), it's those who use it to jeopardize not only themselves and their lands, but the perception of that faith that they hold so dear, for the sake of lands and revenge.
    You hit the spot dude .
    They are just "using" they religion as they like

  3. #1363
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashah View Post
    Sometimes one does indeed have to bitch-slap the playground bully.
    Then they usurp the bully, which accomplishes nothing.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  4. #1364
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:21 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,693

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Then they usurp the bully, which accomplishes nothing.

    Only if they take on the same tactics and hope to ridicule people,
    But if it is done as a lesson to the bully (though they may not get it)
    And to display justice to others... there is nothing wrong with it.

    Smacking around some DP Troll doesn't make me one...
    One only becomes a bully if they want to become one...
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

  5. #1365
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Only if they take on the same tactics and hope to ridicule people,
    But if it is done as a lesson to the bully (though they may not get it)
    And to display justice to others... there is nothing wrong with it.

    Smacking around some DP Troll doesn't make me one...
    One only becomes a bully if they want to become one...
    Well Israel has become quite the bully. Palestinians are treated like second class citizens:

    Invisible Palestinians: Ideology and Reality in Israel
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  6. #1366
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:21 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,693

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Well Israel has become quite the bully. Palestinians are treated like second class citizens:

    Invisible Palestinians: Ideology and Reality in Israel
    They can be seen as bullies or as a people that is tired of suspecting every Palestinian of being a potential enemy smuggling in guns, etc. through the network of tunnels or suicide bomber.

    This is analogous to a school putting up guard checkpoints, barbed wire fencing and metal detectors in a school prone to mass violence. I have worked there. I was not a bully nor were any of the other staff...
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

  7. #1367
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    They can be seen as bullies or as a people that is tired of suspecting every Palestinian of being a potential enemy smuggling in guns, etc. through the network of tunnels or suicide bomber.

    This is analogous to a school putting up guard checkpoints, barbed wire fencing and metal detectors in a school prone to mass violence. I have worked there. I was not a bully nor were any of the other staff...
    Again, treating the Palestinians as second class citizens after complaining for years about injustice is hypocrisy at it's finest. By lowering themselves to the level of their enemies, they have lost my respect. Thus, I find them both arrogant and strong-headed, failing to yield to common sense and logic. They will continue this asinine dance until one is eradicated.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  8. #1368
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:21 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,693

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Again, treating the Palestinians as second class citizens after complaining for years about injustice is hypocrisy at it's finest. By lowering themselves to the level of their enemies, they have lost my respect. Thus, I find them both arrogant and strong-headed, failing to yield to common sense and logic. They will continue this asinine dance until one is eradicated.
    That is your opinion and that is fine...

    What do you suggest that they do then? You point the finger, do you offer solutions?
    It seems that when they were not clamping down on the Pal. they were getting backstabbed.
    Bombed, attacked, etc. Every day they are under siege. What do they do?

    I think that they should attack and wipe out the Arabs and Middle Easterners that attack them constantly...
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

  9. #1369
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    [quote=Ahmed Shaheen;1057934513]Didn't work for my. Better argument please ?

    It works fine. It's the truth and you better learn to accept it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    the problem is in the governers as I said, not in Islam
    Islam in government is a problem. If Islam is removed from government, then the governers will not have the ability to use Islam as a mind control tool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    Why are you running the debate for yourself (Or whom you are biased to) ?
    I am debating those who believe Islamic governments are good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    Your civilized way in debating shows whos the real sewer.
    Nice dodge attempt. You fail. We seperated religion from government more than 200 years ago. Your people have yet to do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    We are always the bad guys, for people like you.
    Those people I am arguing against do not include you. Those people are terrorists and murderers. They will all burn in hell for their crimes.

  10. #1370
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Again, treating the Palestinians as second class citizens after complaining for years about injustice is hypocrisy at it's finest. By lowering themselves to the level of their enemies, they have lost my respect. Thus, I find them both arrogant and strong-headed, failing to yield to common sense and logic. They will continue this asinine dance until one is eradicated.
    Terrorists have no common sense. The fact that you claim otherwise is amuzing.

    Terrorists do not reason; they murder people in the act of terrorising. Thus the name "TERRORISTS".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •