View Poll Results: Is Israel still seeking for peace ? Read the post below :

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    54 46.15%
  • Yes

    63 53.85%
Page 133 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1378

Thread: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for peace ?

  1. #1321
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Ron View Post
    As a Kingdom of Hebrew people. Part of our kingdom still exists out there in Jerusalem on Mt. Moriah. Why?
    Sorry, I meant how it was only palastine and then turned into 2 nations, Israel and palestine "Recently".

  2. #1322
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    01-26-14 @ 12:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Ron View Post
    I'm talking about 47'. Where Jews where treated like African-Americans and subjugated to violence at the hands of Arabs. That's more like the dawn of Israel to me anyway, the six-day war came later. At least that's kind of the figure I got from the post you lead me to.
    Maybe they shouldn't have illegally immigrated there in the masses in the 1920's.
    And Jews, as well as Christians and Muslims had been living in PEACE in Palestine well before 1905. It wasn't until there "renewed mission" to get back Eretz Israel that started any conflicts.

  3. #1323
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Ron View Post
    I'm talking about 47'. Where Jews where treated like African-Americans and subjugated to violence at the hands of Arabs. That's more like the dawn of Israel to me anyway, the six-day war came later. At least that's kind of the figure I got from the post you lead me to.
    Now, the Israelis treat the Palestinians like second class citizens. Hypocrisy is a bitch.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  4. #1324
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Now, the Israelis treat the Palestinians like second class citizens. Hypocrisy is a bitch.
    Hypocrisy or payback? You say tomato, I say tomahto.

  5. #1325
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Hypocrisy or payback? You say tomato, I say tomahto.
    Payback and revenge are for the simple-minded. One should reflect on the hurt and suffering experienced during their trials and never want to inflict that on others, even for a false sense of happiness.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  6. #1326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Payback and revenge are for the simple-minded. One should reflect on the hurt and suffering experienced during their trials and never want to inflict that on others, even for a false sense of happiness.
    My happiness is pretty genuine when I put the screws to someone who wronged me.

    Karma's a bitch.

  7. #1327
    Student Radical Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Palm Harbor, FL USA
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    209

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Degreez View Post
    Maybe they shouldn't have illegally immigrated there in the masses in the 1920's.
    And Jews, as well as Christians and Muslims had been living in PEACE in Palestine well before 1905. It wasn't until there "renewed mission" to get back Eretz Israel that started any conflicts.
    Hey the U.N. Mandate gave them both states, and the Arabs attacked first after the mandate, the Jews just finished up. Futhermore, they are there now, the past is the past. In my opinion if the Palestinians were meant to have all that land they would have defeated the Israeli Army (IDF) in at least 1 of the many wars they've fought.

  8. #1328
    Student Radical Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Palm Harbor, FL USA
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    209

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Now, the Israelis treat the Palestinians like second class citizens. Hypocrisy is a bitch.
    How is that hypocritical? Because the Palestinians and the Jews are such good buddies after 47' that they should be nice to eachother?

  9. #1329
    Student Radical Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Palm Harbor, FL USA
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    209

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Furthermore let me be clear that I don't believe that all of the Jews in Israel are nice people. Just as there are crazy muslims in the region there are some pretty crazy Jews. But just because there are crazies on both sides doesn't excuse missle attacks.

  10. #1330
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    Sorry, I meant how it was only palastine and then turned into 2 nations, Israel and palestine "Recently".
    Recall that "Palestine" is a region, not a country.
    Israel is to Palestine as Maine is to New England.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •