View Poll Results: Is Israel still seeking for peace ? Read the post below :

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    54 46.15%
  • Yes

    63 53.85%
Page 132 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1378

Thread: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for peace ?

  1. #1311
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Except I explicitly stated that India isn't part of the middle east. You fail. Again.
    TIE

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    You're from that little area where the crazy is, aren't you?
    Maybe

  2. #1312
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    TIE

    No, it isn't a tie. you fail.

    Maybe
    Every time you open your trap, you dispel all doubts.

  3. #1313
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    No, it isn't a tie. you fail.
    TIE

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Every time you open your trap, you dispel all doubts.
    Maybe

  4. #1314
    Student Radical Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Palm Harbor, FL USA
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    209

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    The UN made the partition, Israel came and took the "new partitioned" land, but that never means that Israel is innocent.
    Only after the Israelis were provoked by people who didn't think they had a right to be there! They defending themselves and their right to exist, and continue they continue to do so.
    Last edited by Radical Ron; 02-19-09 at 01:12 AM.

  5. #1315
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Ron View Post
    Only after the Israelis were provoked by people who didn't think they had a right to be there! They defending themselves and their right to exist, and continue they continue to do so.
    You're missing something, check this post

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...post1057865444
    Last edited by Ahmed Shaheen; 02-19-09 at 01:29 AM.

  6. #1316
    Student Radical Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Palm Harbor, FL USA
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    209

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    You're missing something, check this post

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...post1057865444
    I'm talking about 47'. Where Jews where treated like African-Americans and subjugated to violence at the hands of Arabs. That's more like the dawn of Israel to me anyway, the six-day war came later. At least that's kind of the figure I got from the post you lead me to.
    Last edited by Radical Ron; 02-19-09 at 01:36 AM.

  7. #1317
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Ron View Post
    I'm talking about 47'. Where Jews where treated like African-Americans and subjugated to violence at the hands of Arabs. That's more like the dawn of Israel to me anyway, the six-day war came later. At least that's kind of the figure I got from the post you lead me to.
    When was that ?

  8. #1318
    Student Radical Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Palm Harbor, FL USA
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    209

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    When was that ?
    Dude. 1947! It's in the quote above you.

    The violent reaction from the Arabs to the proposal of Jerusalem as under the governance of the U.N.? Not to mention that the Arabs never recognized Israel's right to exist, even though they were basically under the thumb of the British and then the U.N. and didn't really have total control anyway.
    Last edited by Radical Ron; 02-19-09 at 03:51 AM.

  9. #1319
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Ron View Post
    Dude. 1947! It's in the quote above you.

    The violent reaction from the Arabs to the proposal of Jerusalem as under the governance of the U.N.? Not to mention that the Arabs never recognized Israel's right to exist, even though they were basically under the thumb of the British and then the U.N. and didn't really have total control anyway.
    I understand that you are a Jew and you must be biased to Israel, however, tell me, how had Israel first existed ?

  10. #1320
    Student Radical Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Palm Harbor, FL USA
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    209

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    I understand that you are a Jew and you must be biased to Israel, however, tell me, how had Israel first existed ?
    As a Kingdom of Hebrew people. Part of our kingdom still exists out there in Jerusalem on Mt. Moriah. Why?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •