View Poll Results: Is Israel still seeking for peace ? Read the post below :

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    54 46.15%
  • Yes

    63 53.85%
Page 122 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1378

Thread: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for peace ?

  1. #1211
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    I'm not the topic. By making me the topic you've clearly shown everyone here that you are finished. Your opinion of me is not the topic. You lose big time.
    So I have "lost"? This is coming from the guy who quoted the Qurayn and was put in his place by context? The same guy who said their was no violence in the Bible? Yeah, you are the winner. Have a cookie.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  2. #1212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    So I have "lost"? This is coming from the guy who quoted the Qurayn and was put in his place by context? The same guy who said their was no violence in the Bible? Yeah, you are the winner. Have a cookie.
    Now you're lying. I did quote the koran and the context you speak of is exactly what it says. When it says to behead the infidel it is talking about what is happening today. That is context.

    I never said there was no violence in the bible. What I said was that Jesus never condoned violence to further Chrsitianity.

    I suggest you take a reading comprehension course.

  3. #1213
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    Now you're lying. I did quote the koran and the context you speak of is exactly what it says. When it says to behead the infidel it is talking about what is happening today. That is context.
    Eh, it's really not that complicated, I do not understand why you are struggling so much with this.

    I never said there was no violence in the bible. What I said was that Jesus never condoned violence to further Chrsitianity.
    Yet Christians have used the Bible and violence to further their cause, which was my point.

    I suggest you take a reading comprehension course.
    Noted.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  4. #1214
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,554

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Eh, it's really not that complicated, I do not understand why you are struggling so much with this.


    Yet Christians have used the Bible and violence to further their cause, which was my point.


    Noted.
    At least they do what they are going to say. "We going to kill you suckaz" then they do. While us "Christians" are super hypocritical about the whole mess.
    Is society was made of coral our world would be floral.

  5. #1215
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Eh, it's really not that complicated, I do not understand why you are struggling so much with this.


    Yet Christians have used the Bible and violence to further their cause, which was my point.


    Noted.
    You are the one struggling pal. What happened over a thousand years ago is of no consequence to anyone today. What happens in the world today concerns all of us. Address reality and the facts. Take your head out of the sand and join us.

  6. #1216
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,230

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    You are the one struggling pal. What happened over a thousand years ago is of no consequence to anyone today. What happens in the world today concerns all of us. Address reality and the facts. Take your head out of the sand and join us.
    It was not all that long ago when Christians were bombing abortion clinics.

  7. #1217
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    It was not all that long ago when Christians were bombing abortion clinics.
    That's an old and tired talking point. Those people are sick. You cannot find anything in the teachings of Jesus where he says to murder and bomb people. However, I can find plenty of passages in the Koran where Mohammed instructs his followers to murder and destroy to further the cause of Islam.

  8. #1218
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    You are the one struggling pal.
    If you say so.

    What happened over a thousand years ago is of no consequence to anyone today.
    I will not even bother going into how absurd that rationalization is...

    What happens in the world today concerns all of us. Address reality and the facts. Take your head out of the sand and join us.
    How am I not addressing reality or facts?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  9. #1219
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    That's an old and tired talking point. Those people are sick. You cannot find anything in the teachings of Jesus where he says to murder and bomb people.
    Yes, they are. Are Christian extremists representative of all Christians? I would think not. Yet you find extremist Muslims to represent all of Islam... Hmmm...

    However, I can find plenty of passages in the Koran where Mohammed instructs his followers to murder and destroy to further the cause of Islam.
    To quote someone near and dear to you: "That's an old and tired talking point." You were put in your place by Degreez and myself with the context in which those passages were made. You conveniently left some out, in case you forgot.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  10. #1220
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    If you say so.


    I will not even bother going into how absurd that rationalization is...


    How am I not addressing reality or facts?
    I know you will not even bother because it's a fact you cannot refute. What is happening today to people is what matters. We are living in the present, not over a thousand years ago. That is reality.

    You also will not address the fact that Jesus and Christianity do not teach violence to further the cause of Christianity. Mohammed and Islam does.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •