View Poll Results: Is Israel still seeking for peace ? Read the post below :

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    54 46.15%
  • Yes

    63 53.85%
Page 111 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1378

Thread: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for peace ?

  1. #1101
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:20 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,703

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    They sure do. Stuff like "you conceded"......"I won"......blah, blah, blah.
    Oh brother... here we go again with the classic playground come backs.
    Attempt to use another's remark against them like the whole, "I'm rubber and you're glue" routine. Smells... You suck.

    ...and did I actually say, "I won"? Don't think so, and if I didn't, for you to quote me as saying that is just more evidence of you lying. I believe that I said that Egofftb won and you lost, in fact.

    Also, what is moronic with saying, "you conceded" when you did. You said, "I agree" after you initially did not, and after I provided evidence, you changed your answer to, "I agree". That is a concession, my friend.

    This just gets better and better... you are currently running yourself in circles. I don't have top do anything, you are so frazzled!
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

  2. #1102
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:36 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,689

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Bodhi, I'm sure there's better things you can do with your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  3. #1103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Wait, you conceded and you don't even remember!

    ... I remind you of the guy saying that blah blah in a movie when you are sitting there yelling "I never conceded. Show me where I conceded" after I am done with you and I am walking away from that one particular debate from you?!

    In post 1075 you say, "I agree the entire bible is scripture".

    Taking the OT into account allows for all of the violence included in it, like:

    “Blessed is he who smashes their little ones against the rocks” (Psalm 137:9)

    This point went to show that past religious events and leaders actions were relevant with regards to what is happening today with Islam. That was my point, and Egofftib's as well.


    Just like this point, your assertion that I use weak snippet debate tactics was addressed in post 1082, and you ignored that one too. Typical. THAT, is weak, my friend.
    Agreeing on a point with you is not "conceding". Are you that desparate?

    That verse from Psalms is always used by morons. You're as ignorant as they are. Nothing new. Please get something new.

  4. #1104
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    Jesus never said to kill someone because they were harming Christianity or harming Jesus. Jesus was on the cross and being killed and Jesus said "forgive them because they know not what they do".

    Do you see a difference here?
    When the Prophet was wounded in the Battle of Uhud, some suggested that he curse the “idolaters”, the Prophet Muhammad replied, “I am not sent for damnation. O Lord! Guide my nation, they don’t know. ”
    No difference

  5. #1105
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    You sure need one.
    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Maybe you need one.
    We cant change a word from our holybook, Its forbidden, But what Judges are doing now is ignoring the agressive part because there is no actual need (time being).

  6. #1106
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    Agreeing on a point with you is not "conceding". Are you that desparate?

    That verse from Psalms is always used by morons. You're as ignorant as they are. Nothing new. Please get something new.
    Why do you always criticize any unlikely testament ?
    Isn't that a real saying ?

  7. #1107
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:20 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,703

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Bodhi, I'm sure there's better things you can do with your time.
    I was surfing earlier this morning and was just thinking about going back out, actually.
    The waves are really freaking sweet, it is just damn cold!
    We have this Antarctic Current rolling through right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

  8. #1108
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:20 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,703

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    Agreeing on a point with you is not "conceding". Are you that desparate?

    That verse from Psalms is always used by morons. You're as ignorant as they are. Nothing new. Please get something new.

    Now you are using my "moron" comment against me?
    Dude, do you have anything of your own?

    That ONE QUOTE is just a quick find one that I grabbed.
    How does it NOT indicate that the Old Testament contains violence though?

    Hmmm.... maybe you can explain how that quote is peacefull?

    I already offered you another debate, one that you did not accept.
    What do you want me to do now? I guess I will go surfing in a few...

    Oh... and since you agreed to my point after initially NOT agreeing, that is called CONCEDING. Look man, it is just the definition of the word, nothing complicated. Just simple English. It is alright, I know you are having trouble with this whole thing...


    concede   /kənˈsid/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kuhn-seed] Show IPA Pronunciation
    verb, -ced⋅ed, -ced⋅ing.
    –verb (used with object)

    1. to acknowledge as true, just, or proper; admit: He finally conceded that she was right.
    2. to acknowledge (an opponent's victory, score, etc.) before it is officially established: to concede an election before all the votes are counted.
    3. to grant as a right or privilege; yield: to concede a longer vacation for all employees.
    –verb (used without object) 4. to make concession; yield; admit: She was so persistent that I conceded at last.


    concede definition | Dictionary.com
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

  9. #1109
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    No difference
    How many people did Jesus behead or kill and how many people did Mohammed behead or kill?

  10. #1110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Oh brother... here we go again with the classic playground come backs.
    Attempt to use another's remark against them like the whole, "I'm rubber and you're glue" routine. Smells... You suck.

    ...and did I actually say, "I won"? Don't think so, and if I didn't, for you to quote me as saying that is just more evidence of you lying. I believe that I said that Egofftb won and you lost, in fact.

    Also, what is moronic with saying, "you conceded" when you did. You said, "I agree" after you initially did not, and after I provided evidence, you changed your answer to, "I agree". That is a concession, my friend.

    This just gets better and better... you are currently running yourself in circles. I don't have top do anything, you are so frazzled!
    I agreed that the old testament is scripture. I didn't agree to your argument. You really are desparate. That usually happens when someone is weak like you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •