View Poll Results: Is Israel still seeking for peace ? Read the post below :

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    54 46.15%
  • Yes

    63 53.85%
Page 110 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1378

Thread: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for peace ?

  1. #1091
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Your religion allows for women to be stoned to death and for homosexuals to be hung. You have no right to talk.
    Kill Homosexuals :
    "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

    Death for Adultery :
    If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)


    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    That is an old testiment rule that have been obsolete for thousands of years. The last time it was really used was in Nazi Germany ... and we all know how that ended.
    Not my problem, wasn't it written there ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Not used anymore. We do not require people to join the state religion. Your country does.
    Are you trying to escape by your last two quotes ?
    What "not used any more" and what BS, aren't they written in the bible ?

    you do know nothing about my country, we leave Athiests.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Again ... you shouldn't be talking.
    Oh, I see a cockrach on my way *SMASH*

    The muslim world is not so kind:
    The Muslim Bible commands Muslims to murder all non-Muslims:

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    "O Prophet! Make war against the unbelievers [all non-Muslims] and the hypocrites and be merciless against them. Their home is hell, an evil refuge indeed." (Koran, 9:73)


    "When you meet the unbelievers in jihad [holy war], chop off their heads. And when you have brought them low, bind your prisoners rigorously. Then set them free or take ransom from them until the war is ended." (Koran, 47:4)
    The unbelievers as I said 100 times before are the Athiests, and they were told to fought them because they were harming Muslims and prophet. any other inventions ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and his messenger (Prophet) and strive after corruption in the land will be to be killed or crucified, ..." (Koran, 5:33-34)

    Cant we defend ourselves against who harms us, God or prophet ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    "In order that Allah may separate the pure from the impure, put all the impure ones [all non-Muslims] one on top of another in a heap and cast them into hell. They will have been the ones to have lost." (Koran, 8:37)
    X Non-Muslims X ,
    Is that a new version of koran ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    "Remember Allah inspired the angels: I am with you. Give firmness to the believers. I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: you smite them above their necks and smite all their fingertips off of them." (Koran, 8:12)
    The verse is talking about the war between Muslims and Athiests in the begining of the invitation, had you heard me ... WAR .


  2. #1092
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Weak from you doesn't really equate to much, for like I said...
    Morons come up with all sorts of moronic conclusions. *shrugs*

    They sure do. Stuff like "you conceded"......"I won"......blah, blah, blah.

  3. #1093
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I was countering Ahmed's post nothing more.
    Backing off

  4. #1094
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    Kill Homosexuals :
    "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

    Death for Adultery :
    If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)




    Not my problem, wasn't it written there ?




    Are you trying to escape by your last two quotes ?
    What "not used any more" and what BS, aren't they written in the bible ?

    you do know nothing about my country, we leave Athiests.



    Oh, I see a cockrach on my way *SMASH*

    The muslim world is not so kind:
    The Muslim Bible commands Muslims to murder all non-Muslims:



    The unbelievers as I said 100 times before are the Athiests, and they were told to fought them because they were harming Muslims and prophet. any other inventions ?
    Jesus never said to kill someone because they were harming Christianity or harming Jesus. Jesus was on the cross and being killed and Jesus said "forgive them because they know not what they do".

    Do you see a difference here?

  5. #1095
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Shewter View Post
    Just a quick note Ahmed, that is not the New Testament in which they were referring to.

    Its unfair then, because we have no new testament of Koran.
    Last edited by Ahmed Shaheen; 01-24-09 at 06:18 PM.

  6. #1096
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    Its unfair then, because we have no new testament of Koran.
    You sure need one.

  7. #1097
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,686

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Shaheen View Post
    Its unfair then, because we have no new testament of Koran.
    Maybe you need one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  8. #1098
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:42 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,639

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    You remind me of Dennis Hopper in "Red Rock West" with the cast iron fence post stuck through his chest yelling "come back here, I'm not through with you yet".

    Past religious events compared to today is exactly the same thing. Violence in the bible compared to violence today. Same thing. Idiot.

    I never conceded. Show me where I conceded.
    Wait, you conceded and you don't even remember!

    ... I remind you of the guy saying that blah blah in a movie when you are sitting there yelling "I never conceded. Show me where I conceded" after I am done with you and I am walking away from that one particular debate from you?!

    In post 1075 you say, "I agree the entire bible is scripture".

    Taking the OT into account allows for all of the violence included in it, like:

    “Blessed is he who smashes their little ones against the rocks” (Psalm 137:9)

    This point went to show that past religious events and leaders actions were relevant with regards to what is happening today with Islam. That was my point, and Egofftib's as well.


    Just like this point, your assertion that I use weak snippet debate tactics was addressed in post 1082, and you ignored that one too. Typical. THAT, is weak, my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

  9. #1099
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    01-26-14 @ 12:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    No it is not "hearsay". Peter wrote that Paul's writings were scripture. Get a legitimite argument or get off it. You're grasping at straws now, not facts.
    Proof? Provide it.

    It's more hearsay, with 'Peter wrote'. You are using the argument of an internal canon. Educate yourself

  10. #1100
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:42 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,639

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    If they say they are Christians then they are liars because Jesus never taught that.

    You're more confused than a termite in a yo yo. Yo yo.

    I just provided evidence from multiple sources showing that Christianity comprises MUCH MORE than just what Jesus taught. Focus... please.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •