View Poll Results: Is Israel still seeking for peace ? Read the post below :

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    54 46.15%
  • Yes

    63 53.85%
Page 109 of 138 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1378

Thread: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for peace ?

  1. #1081
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:36 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,689

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  2. #1082
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:01 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,673

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Stick to the point at hand. You didn't talk about "State Governments". You are changing your argument to fit what you think will help you win a point that you either mis-spoke about or don't understand.

    You talked about what happened over a thousand years ago not being relevant to what is happening today. THAT is why you indicated that his analogy was wrong. If you want to make another case or point then fine, acknowledge that on the initial point, he was right and you assessment was wrong. Einstein didn't say E=MC4 and then when called on it, said... no no no, it is E=MC2 and THAT is why I am right and you were wrong. The analogy here was about assessment...

    That being said, we are talking about religious leaders in the postion of authority. Governments of any kind are fair game. Theocracy, oligarchy, democracy, military dictatorship, etc. If they are lead by the religious, the his analogy is correct regardless.

    Christianity may not actively teach violence, but the Inqusition and the Crusades were EXTREMELY violent actions undertaken in the name of their religion. So were the Salem Witch Trials... as far as affecting percentage of population, the trials were a really big deal. How is that any different than radical Islamists hi-jacking Islam today? It is like you are saying, since there are a billion Chinese and they are an extremely oppressive society that invades and rules innocent Tibet, then Budhists are violent too... the crazy budhist saren gas attacks, etc.

    See how far off point I am getting in order to make a point... that is you. Deal with it.
    Look at what a Tool you are... this was a few pages ago in response to YOU!
    No snippets... gee, and you ignored the whole religious leaders versus state government stuff too.
    No wonder, you lose so often I can see why you want to keep your tally lower.

    Also, Torin and Captain Courtesy MUST be weak debaters as well, they both snippet on the same page linked!
    I have never been called weak by anybody serious, and I doubt anybody has called CC weak either.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...post1057897304
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

  3. #1083
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    There are Christians that want to shoot and lynch black people, including our President.
    If you don't know that, then you are ignorant or a liar... well, you ignerant.
    If they say they are Christians then they are liars because Jesus never taught that.

    Muhammed did teach to kill Christians and Jews. Muslims who do that are following his teachings.

    You're more confused than a termite in a yo yo. Yo yo.

  4. #1084
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Look at what a Tool you are... this was a few pages ago in response to YOU!
    No snippets... gee, and you ignored the whole religious leaders versus state government stuff too.
    No wonder, you lose so often I can see why you want to keep your tally lower.

    Also, Torin and Captain Courtesy MUST be weak debaters as well, they both snippet on the same page linked!
    I have never been called weak by anybody serious, and I doubt anybody has called CC weak either.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...post1057897304
    You are very weak. Get used to being called weak. The fact someone like you would say I lost only confirms your weakness. Losers always go around claiming victory. In fact, just today Hamas claimed victory. That's who you remind me of. You get the snot knocked out of you and then make posts about how you won. Any fool can do that. you and Hamas are living proof.
    Last edited by walleye; 01-24-09 at 05:54 PM.

  5. #1085
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    01-26-14 @ 12:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    Paul said every word he wrote was from Jesus. Read the book of Acts.
    Paul said. It's hearsay, that is all.
    Do you believe these people are Christ reincarnate? They all SAID so:
    List of people who have claimed to be Jesus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    If you don't know that there are muslims who demand the beheadings of those who insult Islam then you're very ignorant or a liar or both.
    Just like there are some Christian cults who demand an abortion clinic be blown up every time a Christian woman has an abortion. Notice how I used the word SOME?

    Answer this, do you even know what the mandate of Cognite Intrar was? How many million people died because of Augustine's ideology?

  6. #1086
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:01 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,673

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    You're hilarious. Debate honors? LOLOL. Give me some scripture from the bible where God the father or Jesus condones violence to further the cause of Christianity. You didn't. You can't. Calling me a loser doesn't mean you won. Giving us some evidence from the bible would make you the winner because that is what the debate is about. Your entire argument is that Christianity is just as violent as Islam. You have not proven your case with any scripture from the bible to counter the verses from the Koran. In the real world that is called "you lose". Spin some more. You're making us all dizzy.
    No. OUR debate was about the relevance of introducing past religious events that were violent in order to put today's violence in CONTEXT. You have no perspective, consequently you are biased and your opinions count for little.

    THAT is why I snippet your posts.

    That debate is over.

    You conceded.

    You lost.

    End of story.




    Want to have a new debate then? OK, How about:

    Violence in the Qu'ran versus violence in the Bible?
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

  7. #1087
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Degreez View Post
    Paul said. It's hearsay, that is all.
    Do you believe these people are Christ reincarnate? They all SAID so:
    List of people who have claimed to be Jesus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    Just like there are some Christian cults who demand an abortion clinic be blown up every time a Christian woman has an abortion. Notice how I used the word SOME?

    Answer this, do you even know what the mandate of Cognite Intrar was? How many million people died because of Augustine's ideology?
    No it is not "hearsay". Peter wrote that Paul's writings were scripture. Get a legitimite argument or get off it. You're grasping at straws now, not facts.

  8. #1088
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:01 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,673

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    You are very weak. Get used to being called weak. The fact someone like you would say I lost only confirms your weakness. Losers always go around claiming victory. In fact, just today Hamas claimed victory. That's who you remind me of. You get the snot knocked out of you and then make posts about how you won. Any fool can do that. you and Hamas are living proof.
    Weak from you doesn't really equate to much, for like I said...
    Morons come up with all sorts of moronic conclusions. *shrugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

  9. #1089
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    No. OUR debate was about the relevance of introducing past religious events that were violent in order to put today's violence in CONTEXT. You have no perspective, consequently you are biased and your opinions count for little.

    THAT is why I snippet your posts.

    That debate is over.

    You conceded.

    You lost.

    End of story.




    Want to have a new debate then? OK, How about:

    Violence in the Qu'ran versus violence in the Bible?
    You remind me of Dennis Hopper in "Red Rock West" with the cast iron fence post stuck through his chest yelling "come back here, I'm not through with you yet".

    Past religious events compared to today is exactly the same thing. Violence in the bible compared to violence today. Same thing. Idiot.

    I never conceded. Show me where I conceded.

  10. #1090
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:01 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,673

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    No it is not "hearsay". Peter wrote that Paul's writings were scripture. Get a legitimite argument or get off it. You're grasping at straws now, not facts.

    Dude, you claim Paul said something and now he is challenging you with hearsay and you come back with something about HIM having to prove it? No dude, you prove that he actually said what you claim Paul said. That is why your "weak" doesn't mean jack... you're a tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •