View Poll Results: Is Israel still seeking for peace ? Read the post below :

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    54 46.15%
  • Yes

    63 53.85%
Page 103 of 138 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1378

Thread: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for peace ?

  1. #1021
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by aquapub View Post


    This fallacy you're trying to use is called argumentum ad ignorantium. It is where you claim that if I cannot disprove your lie, then it is true. Your assertion is your responsibility, not mine.

    Try again.
    How about the fallacy where you call something a lie and then refuse to back up your claim? What's the Latin for that one?


    This latest problem didn't exist until dozens of missiles were launched at Israel without provocation. That's a matter of record, not opinion.
    Very true. Unfortunately, it is foolish to only look at the recent development of this struggle between the two entities.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  2. #1022
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    America (A.K.A., a red state)
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,317

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    How about the fallacy where you call something a lie and then refuse to back up your claim? What's the Latin for that one?
    Try comprehending what you read. I didn't call it a lie. I said CNN blindly took the word of a Palestinian legislator. Here it is again, focus:

    Quote Originally Posted by aquapub View Post
    What he did was use a clip of the Mistrusted Name in News blindly taking the word of a Palestinian legislator that Israel, which was once again attacked without provocation by bloodthirsty Muslim savages (a.k.a., the religion of peace), broke the ceasefire first.
    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Very true. Unfortunately, it is foolish to only look at the recent development of this struggle between the two entities.
    Correct. Like everyone else who's ever had the misfortune of existing near Islam, Israelis have been getting slaughtered (and being told to just take it by liberals) for much longer than this latest bloodletting by "the religion of peace."
    Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner (paraphrasing James Bovard).

  3. #1023
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    How about the fallacy where you call something a lie and then refuse to back up your claim? What's the Latin for that one?




    Very true. Unfortunately, it is foolish to only look at the recent development of this struggle between the two entities.
    Is it the goal of Hamas to remove Israel or not?

  4. #1024
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    Is it the goal of Hamas to remove Israel or not?
    It is. Your point would be...?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  5. #1025
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    It is. Your point would be...?
    The point is obvious. Hamas does not have the right to remove Israel.

    Case closed.

  6. #1026
    Advisor JoeMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Antarctica
    Last Seen
    06-15-10 @ 01:24 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    429

    joke Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    The point is obvious. Hamas does not have the right to remove Israel.
    I hope that point is obvious....or else we got a real problem on our hands
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein

  7. #1027
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMama View Post
    I hope that point is obvious....or else we got a real problem on our hands
    Well, you would think it is obvious, but obviously it isn't because people keep harping about Israel defending itself.

  8. #1028
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    The point is obvious. Hamas does not have the right to remove Israel.

    Case closed.
    Ah, so your opinion closes the case?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  9. #1029
    Advisor JoeMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Antarctica
    Last Seen
    06-15-10 @ 01:24 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    429

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by walleye View Post
    because people keep harping about Israel defending itself.
    I don't want to come off rude, but after reading a bit of this argument from a rather more objective standpoint, it seems that you folks are arguing for the sake of arguing (which is understandable, for a debating forum, and a great way to hone your skills) not really about Israel defending itself; although the premiss revolves somewhere around that.

    Did i just make sense?..
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein

  10. #1030
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Last Seen
    03-08-09 @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    724

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Ah, so your opinion closes the case?
    That's not my opinion. It's a fact. Israel is a sovereign nation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •