View Poll Results: Is Israel still seeking for peace ? Read the post below :

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    54 46.15%
  • Yes

    63 53.85%
Page 102 of 138 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1378

Thread: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for peace ?

  1. #1011
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by peepnklown View Post
    Israel broke the cease fire.
    I am surprised CNN reported it.
    YouTube - CNN Confirms Israel Broke Ceasefire First
    Wrong.

    That clip is several weeks old and was taken mid war. Therefore, it is pointless.

    Isreal retaliated against Hamas terrorists. It's time you stopped making excuses for terrorists.


  2. #1012
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Wrong.

    That clip is several weeks old and was taken mid war. Therefore, it is pointless.
    How does your conclusion even make remote sense? A clip is weeks old so it is wrong?

    Isreal retaliated against Hamas terrorists. It's time you stopped making excuses for terrorists.
    He did not make excuses for terrorists, he said that Israel broke the ceasefire and then he backed his claim up with evidence.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  3. #1013
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    America (A.K.A., a red state)
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,317

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    He did not make excuses for terrorists, he said that Israel broke the ceasefire and then he backed his claim up with evidence.


    What he did was use a clip of the Mistrusted Name in News blindly taking the word of a Palestinian legislator that Israel, which was once again attacked without provocation by bloodthirsty Muslim savages (a.k.a., the religion of peace), broke the ceasefire first.

    I love how CNN is only concerned about who started it when they find a terror-apologist to claim that it was Israel. And yes, blaming the victim for fighting back and using Palestinian partisans to promote bogus propaganda does indeed qualify as "making excuses for terrorists."
    Last edited by aquapub; 01-22-09 at 04:51 PM.
    Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner (paraphrasing James Bovard).

  4. #1014
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    holy **** where the hell has pubby been all this time

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  5. #1015
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by aquapub View Post


    What he did was use a clip of the Mistrusted Name in News blindly taking the word of a Palestinian legislator that Israel, which was once again attacked without provocation by bloodthirsty Muslim savages (a.k.a., the religion of peace), broke the ceasefire first.
    Well if CNN is misinformed, you should be able to find plenty of evidence to prove them wrong. Please, divulge.

    And yes, blaming the victim for fighting back and using Palestinian partisans to promote bogus propaganda does indeed qualify as "making excuses for terrorists."
    Blaming the victim? Israel being the victim is your opinion.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  6. #1016
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    America (A.K.A., a red state)
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,317

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    holy **** where the hell has pubby been all this time
    Writing a book. It's about two days from being published.
    Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner (paraphrasing James Bovard).

  7. #1017
    Global Moderator
    Sinister
    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    133,808

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by Torin View Post
    You know what term means. Whether you choose to believe it's happening or not doesn't really change what's going on. Whatever sources you have are wrong -- outside of America, most of the world agrees with me. Israel is seen as an aggressor. I'll post some sources soon just to finish with this nonsense.
    You're right. I know what the term means. But since you've already misrepresented the term genocide, incorrectly assigning it to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict (and which you now seem to have backed off from, appropriately), I want to know what you mean by the term before I commit to debating you on the issue.

    Oh, and suggesting that you are correct because most of the world agrees with you is the Argumentum ad populum (argument or appeal to the public) logical fallacy. Just because the majority believes something, doesn't make it correct.

    Uh, what? Had you added the term, "In Palestine," that'd make sense. But hey, you're allowed to backpeddle on whatever points you'd like.
    We were talking about Palestine, no? We weren't talking about "in general", so I figured you'd understand the context. Next time I'll spell it out more succinctly.


    I don't care that Israel exists. It's whatever. What bothers me is that they choose to use their might to pick on their neighbor because they feel entitled to more land. That is what's going on. If you don't believe me, you need to do the research. And if you're going to sit there and blame Palestinians for the current drama, answer this question -- why did the occupation start to begin with? Or better yet, answer the question you've dodged twice now -- What were both sides root causes for participating in this conflict? The fact you won't respond to that question says to me that you don't know the answer.
    This is the flaw in your argument, Israel is picking on no one. They are defending themselves against terror attacks. If you don't believe me, you need to do the research. And if you are going to sit there and blame the Israelis, for the current drama, answer this question -- why did the occupation start to begin with? This has little to nothing to do with land. It has to do with defense.

    And as far as your question goes, I have dodged nothing. I have been busy responding to other things and reminding you to stop with your uncivil tone. When you accomplish that, I will be happy to answer your question...but be prepared to, also, answer your own question.

    As to your whining regarding my initial comment... Really? You're in a debate forum and your skin is that thin? I didn't even intend that as anything other than advise. I really think you should go and do more background research. I'm not joking.
    Firstly, I've done plenty of background research and understand the situation very well. You don't agree with my position. That's what's going on here. I can say the same thing...that your position is based on not understanding the situation. When you do that, it is an ad hom personal attack...just like the first sentence of the paragraph I am currently responding to. It is not my fault if you are unable to control your nasty, jerky behavior. See? That is what you do. And you need to stop. NOW. All you need to do at this point is say, "yes I will stop", or "no I won't". If it is the former, we can continue to debate civilly. If it is the later, you will get what you give. You started things, but I guarentee you that I will finish them. So knock off the abrasive, uncivil behavior now, which you initiated, and debate appropriately. I do not think I can make myself more clear.

    And Sir Lion - When you debate with a mod, I guess you should expect a little fanboy-ism, but just so you know, he doesn't really need your support. He's a fine debater, even if he is a little factually mistaken.
    Consider this. Others are noticing your abrasive tone. You have started off on a real bad foot, here immediately. Try starting over. Drop the attitude and just debate. You express yourself fine without the nastiness, so drop it.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    Mace Windu: Then our worst fears have been realized. We must move quickly if the Jedi Order is to survive.

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #1018
    Global Moderator
    Sinister
    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    133,808

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Wow, over 100 pages. Is this a new DP record?
    Good question. I think there have been a few others that have reached these heights, but it is rare.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    Mace Windu: Then our worst fears have been realized. We must move quickly if the Jedi Order is to survive.

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  9. #1019
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    America (A.K.A., a red state)
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,317

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Well if CNN is misinformed, you should be able to find plenty of evidence to prove them wrong. Please, divulge.


    This fallacy you're trying to use is called argumentum ad ignorantium. It is where you claim that if I cannot disprove your lie, then it is true. Your assertion is your responsibility, not mine.

    Try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Blaming the victim? Israel being the victim is your opinion.
    This latest problem didn't exist until scores, if not hundreds, of missiles were launched at Israel without provocation. That's a matter of record, not opinion.

    Please, stop blurring the issue for terrorists. It's nauseating.
    Last edited by aquapub; 01-22-09 at 05:11 PM.
    Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner (paraphrasing James Bovard).

  10. #1020
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: OMG.. About 300 killed and 700 injured. Do you think Israel still seeking for pea

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Good question. I think there have been a few others that have reached these heights, but it is rare.
    member pic thread over 2000 posts

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •