[POLL, is public and multiple choice]
I have come up with a model that I believe would allow me to support general legalization of all recreational drugs, and I'd like to know your opinions on the matter.
These conditions would first have to be met:
- A constitutional ban on all public funds spent on drug rehabilitation. (Exception: persons who became dependent through medical treatment or through the actions of others)
- A constitutional provision that any recreational drug affected individual trespassing on private property for any reason shall have been deemed to have acted in a life threatening manner to legitimate occupants or visitors on said property. (Purpose: to exonerate anyone who uses any form of force, including deadly force to defend against drug affected trespasser.)
- Loss of tax-free and non-profit status from any activities of any organization designed to provide drug rehabilitation services.
- Complete absolution of responsibility by government at any level fort the quality, purity or efficaciousness of any recreational drug.
- Severe penalties, at least comparable to those engendered by alcohol intoxication for any act damaging to life or limb while under the influence of recreational drugs.