View Poll Results: Would You Support Polygamy

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    41 43.62%
  • No

    27 28.72%
  • Undecided but open to either side.

    3 3.19%
  • I couldn't care less either way.

    23 24.47%
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 218

Thread: Polygamy: Why not?

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Polygamy: Why not?

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    The way I see it, if it is between consenting adults, and nobody else's rights are being violated, then it is their business and nobody else's.
    After reading many of your initial positions on the forums, I have one thing to say to you:

    Go to Washington: Save the Country.

  2. #142
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,748

    Re: Polygamy: Why not?

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    After reading many of your initial positions on the forums, I have one thing to say to you:

    Go to Washington: Save the Country.
    Sure thing. Now where did I put that roach spray?
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    01-26-10 @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    531

    Re: Polygamy: Why not?

    EpicDude86,

    If you get to go to Montana don't forget; don't eat the yellow snow.

    Frank Zappa's contribution to the world.

    Along the line..............

    When I was at Glacier National Park I saw the ashes from Mt. St. Helen's eruption along the banks of the mountains where the glaciers where. The area is awesome if you have any interest in geology and nature.

    But, getting back to the farmer and his 3 wives........... (and more than a handful of daughters)

    he was a Hutterite.

  4. #144
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,858
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Polygamy: Why not?

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Sure thing. Now where did I put that roach spray?
    Might want to bring along a few dozen cans of it....
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  5. #145
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Polygamy: Why not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat View Post
    Kill more young men before they breed. It's good for society in a variety of ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    More womens for us!
    Yes. This is it, exactly.

  6. #146
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Polygamy: Why not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat View Post
    Kill more young men before they breed. It's good for society in a variety of ways.
    So does anyone see any way around the problem I presented other than mass murder?

  7. #147
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,858
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Polygamy: Why not?

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    OMG! I had forgotten that cartoon....please take it back please! I was sooooo happy not remembering it!!!
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  8. #148
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,748

    Re: Polygamy: Why not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Jones View Post
    EpicDude86,

    If you get to go to Montana don't forget; don't eat the yellow snow.

    Frank Zappa's contribution to the world.

    Along the line..............

    When I was at Glacier National Park I saw the ashes from Mt. St. Helen's eruption along the banks of the mountains where the glaciers where. The area is awesome if you have any interest in geology and nature.

    But, getting back to the farmer and his 3 wives........... (and more than a handful of daughters)

    he was a Hutterite.
    Yellow snow is in the land of the huskies. Montana is where they raise that lonely dental floss.

    And don't forget your tweezers.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    01-26-10 @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    531

    Re: Polygamy: Why not?

    danarhea,

    You got that right. You know Zappa.

    But in reality, yellow snow can be found wherever man or beast finds snow.

    Though, you can only find lonely dental floss in Montana.

  10. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Polygamy: Why not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    So does anyone see any way around the problem I presented other than mass murder?
    What's wrong with mass murder or gender-cleansing?

    Well...besides it being wrong and all...

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •