View Poll Results: Do you think Bush should be hit with a shoe.

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

    51 52.04%
  • No.

    47 47.96%
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 239

Thread: Does bush deserve to have a shoe thrown at him?

  1. #71
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,548

    Re: Does bush deserve to have a shoe thrown at him?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anima View Post
    I might be wrong, but what from I saw of the video, his bodyguards ran in from another room just as he'd ducked the second shoe. Why weren't they right there wth him, knowing that he was giving a speech in place with a lot of hostile feeling towards the US?
    Maybe they where told "We want it to look like everything is really peacefull so go hide offstage while we shake hands"
    Is society was made of coral our world would be floral.

  2. #72
    Counselor

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pacific Northwest, Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-07-09 @ 04:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,856

    Re: Does bush deserve to have a shoe thrown at him?

    We keep forgetting what terrible president that he is. He invaded Iraq for no reason and many thousands of Iraqi citizens have died for no reason.

    I am glad they were shoes instead of Bullets. I don't want Bush assassinated, only sent to prison.

  3. #73
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,548

    Re: Does bush deserve to have a shoe thrown at him?

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer View Post
    We keep forgetting what terrible president that he is. He invaded Iraq for no reason and many thousands of Iraqi citizens have died for no reason.

    I am glad they were shoes instead of Bullets. I don't want Bush assassinated, only sent to prison.
    Good point. But in my op he doesn't even need to go to prison if he just joined the people and turned on the puppeteers. And maybe asked man for forgivness.
    Last edited by dirtpoorchris; 12-16-08 at 03:55 AM.
    Is society was made of coral our world would be floral.

  4. #74
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Does bush deserve to have a shoe thrown at him?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Thanks, but I think I'll continue to exercise one of the few rights left after the Bush administration... the right to issue an opinion, whether you happen to like it or not.

    I've never said a word on this forum about Pelosi... she's useless... nor have I mentioned the bailout, so you're simply making stuff up at this point.

    Have a nice day.
    What rights have you lost under President Bush?
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  5. #75
    User E'jaazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    17th Floor
    Last Seen
    02-06-09 @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11

    Re: Does bush deserve to have a shoe thrown at him?

    He doesn't deserve to have a shoe thrown at him. He deserves to have a pair of boots thrown at him!

  6. #76
    Guru
    ADK_Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    05-07-11 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: Does bush deserve to have a shoe thrown at him?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    You go blind when Pelosi sells the American people this lame $700B bailout.
    Hey dood,

    The $700 billion bailout is your buddy Bush's idea, along with that other liar Paulson! Read the papers much?
    Thank You Barack Obama for Restoring Honor To The Presidency.
    President Obama will rank as one of our greatest presidents!

  7. #77
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-18-12 @ 10:29 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Does bush deserve to have a shoe thrown at him?

    The shoe throwing guy is a hero. That is how they roll in Iraq

  8. #78
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-18-12 @ 10:29 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Does bush deserve to have a shoe thrown at him?

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    I agree with you 100%. Its about respecting the office of President. I also disagreed with much of what Bush did as president. But he is our president and I respect him. I voted for McCain and there is much about Obama's political stance that I disagree with. I respect Obama and believe that he should be givin a chance to do whats right for our country.
    We should not blindly respect someone simply based on whatever postion they may hold in our country.

  9. #79
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-18-12 @ 10:29 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Does bush deserve to have a shoe thrown at him?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Yes. Were you unaware that children generally behave in an emotive and irrational manner?



    He did not send them off to die. He sent them off to win a war. Sometimes people die in wars. This is not new. I also find your "concern" for the troops to be nothing more than a symptom of your political agenda. You do not speak for them, nor do you speak for their families, so any sorrow you may feel for them is probably misplaced. If I had died in Iraq the last thing my family or I would want is for someone like you using my death as an excuse to attack the President.
    He sent them off to die for no valid reason. I find your political agenda and defense of this war monger disgusting. Says a lot about you

  10. #80
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-18-12 @ 10:29 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Does bush deserve to have a shoe thrown at him?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anima View Post
    I might be wrong, but what from I saw of the video, his bodyguards ran in from another room just as he'd ducked the second shoe. Why weren't they right there wth him, knowing that he was giving a speech in place with a lot of hostile feeling towards the US?
    They all knew the place was secure because everybody had already been searched and went through metal dectors, etc. The only weapons in that room were things like shoes, cams, pens, papers and the like

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •