View Poll Results: I personally feel transgender individuals are...

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mentally disturbed.

    39 39.00%
  • Slightly irregular.

    15 15.00%
  • Perfectly normal.

    21 21.00%
  • Progressive.

    1 1.00%
  • Self-Actualized.

    12 12.00%
  • Other (specify).

    12 12.00%
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 538

Thread: Transgendered. Insane or Misunderstood?

  1. #521
    Matthew 16:3
    Tucker Case's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,364

    Re: Transgendered. Insane or Misunderstood?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightdemon View Post
    When I started playing WoW I gained nearly 20 pounds. Maybe you can do that?
    I tried that after the South Park episode, but nothing. I think the fat transplant is my only solution.

  2. #522
    The Image b4 Transition
    Lightdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    beneath the surface
    Last Seen
    05-31-12 @ 12:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: Transgendered. Insane or Misunderstood?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I tried that after the South Park episode, but nothing. I think the fat transplant is my only solution.
    My professional opinion would be for you to take at least 30 hours of counseling from the Captain. Run some diagnostics, and then decide whether you want reverse-lipo. The Supersize diet plan seems to work for most people, but you may be an exception.
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Let the public school provide the basics, you as the parent can do the fine tuning.

  3. #523
    Matthew 16:3
    Tucker Case's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,364

    Re: Transgendered. Insane or Misunderstood?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightdemon View Post
    My professional opinion would be for you to take at least 30 hours of counseling from the Captain. Run some diagnostics, and then decide whether you want reverse-lipo. The Supersize diet plan seems to work for most people, but you may be an exception.
    I've struggled to get up to nearly 200lbs* while consuming double fudge Ice cream by the 1/2 gallon for 8 months.








    Unfortunately, It's mostly muscle mass. I want to be flabby, Damnit!

  4. #524
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:45 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,686

    Re: Transgendered. Insane or Misunderstood?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I've struggled to get up to nearly 200lbs* while consuming double fudge Ice cream by the 1/2 gallon for 8 months.








    Unfortunately, It's mostly muscle mass. I want to be flabby, Damnit!
    It sounds like you have an overactive thyroid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  5. #525
    The Image b4 Transition
    Lightdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    beneath the surface
    Last Seen
    05-31-12 @ 12:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: Transgendered. Insane or Misunderstood?

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    It sounds like you have an overactive thyroid.
    If that's the case, a quick jab to the throat might clear things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Let the public school provide the basics, you as the parent can do the fine tuning.

  6. #526
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:45 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,686

    Re: Transgendered. Insane or Misunderstood?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightdemon View Post
    If that's the case, a quick jab to the throat might clear things up!
    A friend of mine had to take a pill that came in a lead box and he had to sign a waiver because it was radioactive. So yeah, I'd try the jab first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  7. #527
    Matthew 16:3
    Tucker Case's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,364

    Re: Transgendered. Insane or Misunderstood?

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    It sounds like you have an overactive thyroid.
    I've had it tested actually. Thyroid's fine.

    It really is because I'm an obese man trapped in a skinny man's body. That's the only explanation.

  8. #528
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:45 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,686

    Re: Transgendered. Insane or Misunderstood?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I've had it tested actually. Thyroid's fine.

    It really is because I'm an obese man trapped in a skinny man's body. That's the only explanation.
    Then you are a hummingbird.

    You freak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  9. #529
    Matthew 16:3
    Tucker Case's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,364

    Re: Transgendered. Insane or Misunderstood?

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Then you are a hummingbird.

    You freak.
    I can fly backwards!

  10. #530
    Sage
    Oftencold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A small village in Alaska
    Last Seen
    05-08-14 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    5,044

    Re: Transgendered. Insane or Misunderstood?

    Please note: I went with "mentally disturbed." This refers only to people who begin with a normal biological sexual identity, that is fully male, or fully female. Persons with genetic gender issues of course, fall into an entirely different category.

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •