View Poll Results: How tall would you like to be?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • 6' 6" or taller

    3 5.56%
  • 6' 4" up to 6' 6"

    3 5.56%
  • 6' 2" up to 6' 4"

    11 20.37%
  • 6' up to 6' 2"

    15 27.78%
  • 5' 10" up to 6'

    7 12.96%
  • 5' 8" up to 5' 10"

    4 7.41%
  • 5' 6" up to 5' 8"

    4 7.41%
  • 5' 4" up to 5' 6"

    5 9.26%
  • 5' 2" up to 5' 4"

    1 1.85%
  • Under 5' 2"

    1 1.85%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 90 of 90

Thread: How tall would you like to be?

  1. #81
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:22 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    61,269

    Re: How tall would you like to be?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie1988 View Post

    You married a giant!
    I like cute barbie doll types... oooh yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAdonis View Post
    Trump could take a dump on an American flag on national TV and his base would cheer.
    Quote Originally Posted by camlok View Post
    there were no hijackers...

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 05:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: How tall would you like to be?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I like cute barbie doll types... oooh yeah.
    Barbies are tall, though... aren't they? They always struck me as being tall.
    And broad-shouldered, and wide-hipped, and enormous-boobed, and wasp-waisted. Sort of the exaggerated femme-fatale look. Nothing particularly "cute" about it, if you ask me.

    I'm more the Bratz type.

  3. #83
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:22 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    61,269

    Re: How tall would you like to be?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    Barbies are tall, though... aren't they? They always struck me as being tall.
    And broad-shouldered, and wide-hipped, and enormous-boobed, and wasp-waisted. Sort of the exaggerated femme-fatale look. Nothing particularly "cute" about it, if you ask me.

    I'm more the Bratz type.
    I was meaning the cute blond look, that is all.
    I have only dated one or two, most were brunettes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAdonis View Post
    Trump could take a dump on an American flag on national TV and his base would cheer.
    Quote Originally Posted by camlok View Post
    there were no hijackers...

  4. #84
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,059

    Re: How tall would you like to be?

    I'd like to be a foot taller than Godzilla.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  5. #85
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: How tall would you like to be?

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    I'd like to be a foot taller than Godzilla.
    Godzilla was only like 5'3". Remember, the movie took place in Japan. That's why he looked so much taller than everyone else. In the US Godzilla would be a midget.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  6. #86
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,059

    Re: How tall would you like to be?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Godzilla was only like 5'3". Remember, the movie took place in Japan. That's why he looked so much taller than everyone else. In the US Godzilla would be a midget.
    Like I said earlier in this thread, 6'3".
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  7. #87
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-23-17 @ 04:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: How tall would you like to be?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Godzilla was only like 5'3". Remember, the movie took place in Japan. That's why he looked so much taller than everyone else. In the US Godzilla would be a midget.
    When I was in Japan, that is exactly what I felt like. I was in the middle of a busy city, and I could see over everyone. When we went out as a group, people were told if they got lost, just to look for me.
    "Loyalty only matters when there's a hundred reasons not to be-" Gen. Mattis

  8. #88
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: How tall would you like to be?

    Quote Originally Posted by WI Crippler View Post
    When I was in Japan, that is exactly what I felt like. I was in the middle of a busy city, and I could see over everyone. When we went out as a group, people were told if they got lost, just to look for me.
    Last time I went to Japan, I tripped over a lotus flower and caused over 400 billion yen of damage to three skyscrapers.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  9. #89
    Just Crazy Enough to Work
    Edify_Always_In_All_Ways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Wilmington, DE
    Last Seen
    01-31-14 @ 02:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,299

    Re: How tall would you like to be?

    Of course, the equivalent of 400 billion yen could probably be found in a mall fountain, so no biggie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat
    Heh. Do you realize how many children I'd murder to be immortal and have an army of willing slaves?

  10. #90
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-23-17 @ 04:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: How tall would you like to be?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Last time I went to Japan, I tripped over a lotus flower and caused over 400 billion yen of damage to three skyscrapers.
    That was actually a person. I know, because I saw it happen all the way from Okinawa.
    "Loyalty only matters when there's a hundred reasons not to be-" Gen. Mattis

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •