View Poll Results: Have you ever personally known a Muslim?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    44 93.62%
  • no

    3 6.38%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 117

Thread: Who are Muslims?

  1. #91
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:36 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,689

    Re: Who are Muslim's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trajan Octavian Titus View Post
    As a matter of fact polls show that since the war started support for the Islamists has declined, but if we go further back the ideology has clearly spread exponentially since its beginnings with the Muslim Brotherhood.
    Polls?

    Pollster: Are you a terrorist?

    Terrorist: No.

    Pollster: Thank-you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  2. #92
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:36 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,689

    Re: Who are Muslim's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trajan Octavian Titus View Post
    Then we abandon all support for them and start supporting opposition groups, I will not condone the support for political parties that demand 1 man 1 vote but only once.
    Democracy with strings attached isn't really a democracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  3. #93
    Banned Trajan Octavian Titus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    We can't stop here this is bat country!
    Last Seen
    03-05-08 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    20,915

    Re: Who are Muslim's?

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Democracy with strings attached isn't really a democracy.
    Democracy that only allows for elections once just to allow those who want to overthrow the Democratic system into power isn't really Democracy.

    You think we should support a political party that takes power by demanding one man one vote but only once?

    Democracy is not an end onto itself it is the means to the ends of liberty, equality, and individualism IE it is the means to liberalism, Democracy only works when the parties who come to power through the Democratic system are committed to these ideals and to the Democratic system itself.

  4. #94
    Banned Trajan Octavian Titus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    We can't stop here this is bat country!
    Last Seen
    03-05-08 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    20,915

    Re: Who are Muslim's?

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Polls?

    Pollster: Are you a terrorist?

    Terrorist: No.

    Pollster: Thank-you.
    Yes polls.

    They ask if they support AQ and OBL and the pollster says yes or no, many did infact answer yes but less than previous polls.

  5. #95
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:36 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,689

    Re: Who are Muslim's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trajan Octavian Titus View Post
    Democracy that only allows for elections once just to allow those who want to overthrow the Democratic system into power isn't really Democracy.

    You think we should support a political party that takes power by demanding one man one vote but only once?

    Democracy is not an end onto itself it is the means to the ends of liberty, equality, and individualism IE it is the means to liberalism, Democracy only works when the parties who come to power through the Democratic system are committed to these ideals and to the Democratic system itself.
    When do we invade Pakistan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  6. #96
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:36 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    66,689

    Re: Who are Muslim's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trajan Octavian Titus View Post
    Yes polls.

    They ask if they support AQ and OBL and the pollster says yes or no, many did infact answer yes but less than previous polls.
    Did we round up all of the yes answers? If not, why didn't we?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  7. #97
    Banned Trajan Octavian Titus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    We can't stop here this is bat country!
    Last Seen
    03-05-08 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    20,915

    Re: Who are Muslim's?

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Did we round up all of the yes answers? If not, why didn't we?
    Ask PEW.......

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Seen
    11-13-15 @ 09:38 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,659

    Re: Who are Muslim's?

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Democracy with strings attached isn't really a democracy.
    Its usually refered to as a liberal Democracy. A democracy none the less.

  9. #99
    Herzschmerz !
    Ahmed Shaheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: Who are Muslim's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
    According to bkhad, and I'm sure he will grace us with a few links later in this thread, these Muslims you are meeting are simply in a Jihadist conspiracy to earn your trust so they can take over this country and enslave us all.
    What a silly theory, If we act bad you dont like it, If we are acting good you dont like it too, WTF you want from us ..

    We acts good because our religion tells us to do that, you people want to hear what your media is saying, go on. stereotypes .

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 05:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: Who are Muslims?

    No, I've never known any Muslims. We do have some Christians from the Mid East who are very nice.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •