View Poll Results: Are "Suburban American Women" Conservative or Liberal Voters?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • American Suburban Women are Conservative Voters

    3 33.33%
  • American Suburban Women are Liberal Voters

    6 66.67%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 130

Thread: Are "Suburban American Women" Conservative or Liberal Voters?[W:29]

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 01:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Are "Suburban American Women" Conservative or Liberal Voters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    Who stole your money? You choose to live here. You choose to work here. And you agree to pay taxes. To quote an endless stream of right wingers, if you don't like you don't have to stay.
    You chose to go through Sherwood Forest ...

    I follow. Keep on preaching brother man

  2. #102
    Advisor Nursmate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    05-18-17 @ 12:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    396

    Re: Are "Suburban American Women" Conservative or Liberal Voters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    So, in summary, emotion and social issues.

    Also, even if they're equal earners (which they aren't), women are still more vulnerable. They can be stuck with a kid they don't want, for one, whereas a man can only be stuck with a kid if the government makes him.

    Also, a lot of the success women are finding in the workplace is due to quotas and such, another government handout.

    I can understand why they would tend to vote democrat.

    We're really not in disagreement, you're just upset at me calling a spade a spade and saying women are generally more vulnerable and tend to vimote for the party of handouts that takes care of them
    Where have you been darlin'...quotas are a fond memory. My first grown up job was business to business sales...and I was told that I was the "experiment" because the company had NEVER hired or promoted a woman into sales. They want to drive their revenue numbers and thought a 24 year old girl was just the ticket. I worked harder than any man in the department and they loved me. I even had an account taken away from me because I did not want to spend my afternoons in a strip club doing business...and still made it to High Achievers club. (Ford Motor was the client). The point is, no one gave me anything...I worked every weekend, drove 300-500 miles per week and 12 hour days...much more than the guys. By the time I was 30, I was training all of the sales people in the company, traveling across the US 4 days per week. Women work hard...and to make that statement insults every hard working professional woman in this country...

  3. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 01:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Are "Suburban American Women" Conservative or Liberal Voters?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    actually robin hood was returning the money to those who had it stolen by a corrupt and illegitimate government
    You're ruining my analogy

  4. #104
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    04-25-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,992

    Re: Are "Suburban American Women" Conservative or Liberal Voters?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    oh I disagree. what the federal government does is to create dependency and need. that is the main reason why some pimps in office pretend that the federal government-which was never given any proper power to do so-has to "feed the poor". the last thing those pimps want is a world where no one is hungry, needy or has to beg big brother to take care of them. such an environment would doom the careers of those whose main campaign schtick is "caring for the poor" in order to get power
    Not every American has the opportunity to provide for themselves. There are not enough jobs, and many of those are taken by others who have no right to be working here. Not all Americans can work. Not all Americans have the mental or physical capacity to work, or to work enough to provide. Whether you like it or not, America is a society. One of the responsibilities of a society is to help this in need. Not to be so overwhelmed and consumed by your own greed that your fellow Americans are starving because you don't feel like they are worthy of food. I won't argue that people in poverty don't need new TVs, cigarettes, drugs, free cable ect. But there is no reason what so ever that any American should ever go hungry.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  5. #105
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,607

    Re: Are "Suburban American Women" Conservative or Liberal Voters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Yeah, its not as lucrative as selling your vote the way cons do, with a big kick after public service as a consultant..and then back again..get in that revolving door!
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I have no clue how that is responsive to what I said. The fact is Democrats buy votes by promising handouts paid for by others, Republicans buy votes by telling those who actually are net tax payers, that the GOP will take less of your money.
    Well, there is the problem, the GOP dramatically increased spending when they had both houses and the WH on pointless wars while cutting taxes and regs....leading to the worst depression since '29. Now you jokers have the temerity to whine about handouts....to the poor....created by your depression!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumpf
    "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  6. #106
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    04-25-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,992

    Re: Are "Suburban American Women" Conservative or Liberal Voters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    You're ruining my analogy
    Your analogy was off point and irrelevant. Nothing there to ruin.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  7. #107
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    166,613

    Re: Are "Suburban American Women" Conservative or Liberal Voters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    You're ruining my analogy
    I always thought Sir Robin got a bad rap. The Sheriff of Nottingham and his master stole from the people to enrich the government. Robin took back which was taken by a corrupt decadent usurper regime and returned it to those who had owned it in the first place
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    Why would you not want to register your weapon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    , as long as you can own one or fewer guns, your right to bear a firearm is not being infringed upon.

  8. #108
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    166,613

    Re: Are "Suburban American Women" Conservative or Liberal Voters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Well, there is the problem, the GOP dramatically increased spending when they had both houses and the WH on pointless wars while cutting taxes and regs....leading to the worst depression since '29. Now you jokers have the temerity to whine about handouts....to the poor....created by your depression!
    I agree, the GOP can suck too

    that's why I am a libertarian
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    Why would you not want to register your weapon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    , as long as you can own one or fewer guns, your right to bear a firearm is not being infringed upon.

  9. #109
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    166,613

    Re: Are "Suburban American Women" Conservative or Liberal Voters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    Not every American has the opportunity to provide for themselves. There are not enough jobs, and many of those are taken by others who have no right to be working here. Not all Americans can work. Not all Americans have the mental or physical capacity to work, or to work enough to provide. Whether you like it or not, America is a society. One of the responsibilities of a society is to help this in need. Not to be so overwhelmed and consumed by your own greed that your fellow Americans are starving because you don't feel like they are worthy of food. I won't argue that people in poverty don't need new TVs, cigarettes, drugs, free cable ect. But there is no reason what so ever that any American should ever go hungry.
    sadly, helping those in need has become a scheme to make more and more needy and more and more dependent. Hunger isn't the biggest problem facing the poor-its obesity and poor life choices such as drugs, smoking, boozing and breeding like rabbits
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    Why would you not want to register your weapon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    , as long as you can own one or fewer guns, your right to bear a firearm is not being infringed upon.

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 01:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Are "Suburban American Women" Conservative or Liberal Voters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nursmate View Post
    Where have you been darlin'...quotas are a fond memory. My first grown up job was business to business sales...and I was told that I was the "experiment" because the company had NEVER hired or promoted a woman into sales. They want to drive their revenue numbers and thought a 24 year old girl was just the ticket. I worked harder than any man in the department and they loved me. I even had an account taken away from me because I did not want to spend my afternoons in a strip club doing business...and still made it to High Achievers club. (Ford Motor was the client). The point is, no one gave me anything...I worked every weekend, drove 300-500 miles per week and 12 hour days...much more than the guys. By the time I was 30, I was training all of the sales people in the company, traveling across the US 4 days per week. Women work hard...and to make that statement insults every hard working professional woman in this country...
    Sounds like you've accomplished quite a bit, congratulations. Didn't mean to disrespect anyone but my point is that government helped get women to where they are today...maybe not in your case but certainly looking at the bigger picture.

    Part of my larger point as to why women tend to vote democrat.

    Call it quotas, whatever, they still exist.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •