View Poll Results: Is it acceptable to BBQ on Memorial Day?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • BBQing is ok.

    51 100.00%
  • We should remain quiet and respectful.

    0 0%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 89

Thread: Is it acceptable to BBQ on Memorial Day?

  1. #21
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,692

    Is it acceptable to BBQ on Memorial Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    There's another thread for this stupid argument. Why don't you keep it there?
    Because I choose to answer this thread completely. Save your tears for someone else.

    The OP absolutely admitted it was part of his motivation to start THIS thread. FYI.

  2. #22
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,692

    Re: Is it acceptable to BBQ on Memorial Day?

    [QUOTE=shrubnose;1064655199]
    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I frankly dont care if you barbeque, go to the park, go shopping, go see a movie, get your nails done, or whatever else you want to do. If you are inclined to remember and memorialize someone that you knew or even complete strangers, then you should do that. You shouldnt feel compelled to do anything.

    Of course...all of this not withstanding,/QUOTE]



    I do understand that some people will use every chance that they get to bad mouth the Black man who lives in the White House.

    I don't know what that has to do with Memorial Day.




    "Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.
    How does pointing out an operative postings a foolish comment on Twitter equate to an attack on the black man in the White House?

  3. #23
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,636

    Re: Is it acceptable to BBQ on Memorial Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Because I choose to answer this thread completely. Save your tears for someone else.

    The OP absolutely admitted it was part of his motivation to start THIS thread. FYI.
    Your post is petty and your post about being upset at the black man in the White House for eating an ice cream cone is petty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  4. #24
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is it acceptable to BBQ on Memorial Day?

    [QUOTE=VanceMack;1064655268]
    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post

    How does pointing out an operative postings a foolish comment on Twitter equate to an attack on the black man in the White House?


    As others have said, you're a petty, partisan, loser.

  5. #25
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,872

    Re: Is it acceptable to BBQ on Memorial Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    Memorial Day is to honor our fallen soldiers. And we should do that, absolutely. But, is it acceptable to BBQ on Memorial Day, or should we spend the day in deep thought and solemn remembrance?
    Not an issue, you pay your respects to the fallen. We have Remembrance Day up here, 11 Nov, so the date moves and as mentioned in a post, I hate it when people state enjoy the long weekend/holiday, when it falls on a Fri or Sun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  6. #26
    Sage
    Lovebug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,876

    Re: Is it acceptable to BBQ on Memorial Day?

    Celebrate and enjoy the freedom that so many have died for.

  7. #27
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:06 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,413

    Re: Is it acceptable to BBQ on Memorial Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Because I choose to answer this thread completely. Save your tears for someone else.

    The OP absolutely admitted it was part of his motivation to start THIS thread. FYI.
    If you're referring to the Obama/ice cream complaint that was only one of many. Don't read too much into that.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  8. #28
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:06 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,413

    Re: Is it acceptable to BBQ on Memorial Day?

    I tend to believe that most of those who have fallen would also be enjoying themselves on Memorial Day if they were here to do so.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  9. #29
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,872

    Re: Is it acceptable to BBQ on Memorial Day?

    deleted.
    Last edited by JANFU; 05-25-15 at 04:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  10. #30
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,872

    Re: Is it acceptable to BBQ on Memorial Day?

    deleted.
    Last edited by JANFU; 05-25-15 at 04:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •