View Poll Results: Was Cleavland cop really scared for his life

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes he thought his life was in absolute danger

    5 22.73%
  • He wanted credit for the kill

    4 18.18%
  • dont know

    13 59.09%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: cleavland shooting of 2 unarmed suspects in car

  1. #1
    Advisor plutonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    546

    cleavland shooting of 2 unarmed suspects in car

    Do you really believe that the cop from cleavland that got on top of the hood of the car where the 2 suspects were in feared for his life? and that's why he did what he did? did the 2 people in car actually corner him where he had to jump on the car and start shooting?
    I find the lack of logic in humans most disturbing...

  2. #2
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: cleavland shooting of 2 unarmed suspects in car

    It was believed they were armed.
    The vehicle was used as a weapon.

    It is reasonable for anyone who is confronting them to be scared for their life in such circumstances. Even Officers.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #3
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: cleavland shooting of 2 unarmed suspects in car

    Quote Originally Posted by plutonium View Post
    Do you really believe that the cop from cleavland that got on top of the hood of the car where the 2 suspects were in feared for his life? and that's why he did what he did? did the 2 people in car actually corner him where he had to jump on the car and start shooting?
    "cleavland?" Really?
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  4. #4
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:30 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,336

    Re: cleavland shooting of 2 unarmed suspects in car

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    "cleavland?" Really?
    And he did it twice... is there a reason for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  5. #5
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: cleavland shooting of 2 unarmed suspects in car

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    And he did it twice... is there a reason for that?
    Could be the excessive exposure to PU 94.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  6. #6
    feckless bon vivant

    radioman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    lotusland
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,767

    Re: cleavland shooting of 2 unarmed suspects in car

    Quote Originally Posted by plutonium View Post
    Do you really believe that the cop from cleavland that got on top of the hood of the car where the 2 suspects were in feared for his life? and that's why he did what he did? did the 2 people in car actually corner him where he had to jump on the car and start shooting?
    I dunno.
    If one is actually afraid the suspects might kill you, does one jump on the hood of the car--making oneself an easy target for the occupants--and blast away?
    Not likely.
    No matter how cynical I become toward politicians, it's never enough.

  7. #7
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:25 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,786

    Re: cleavland shooting of 2 unarmed suspects in car

    Quote Originally Posted by plutonium View Post
    Do you really believe that the cop from cleavland that got on top of the hood of the car where the 2 suspects were in feared for his life? and that's why he did what he did? did the 2 people in car actually corner him where he had to jump on the car and start shooting?
    I haven't kept up with this one very much, but weren't they using the car as a weapon? If so, then I think it's entirely plausible that he feared for his life.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  8. #8
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,198

    Re: cleavland shooting of 2 unarmed suspects in car

    I believe he was acquitted in a Court of Law. On the whole I prefer Courts of Law to the Law of the Streets.

  9. #9
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,296

    Re: cleavland shooting of 2 unarmed suspects in car

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    It was believed they were armed.
    The vehicle was used as a weapon.

    It is reasonable for anyone who is confronting them to be scared for their life in such circumstances. Even Officers.
    The vehicle was at a complete stop and riddled by a hundred bullets, so the car and the inhabitants where almost certainly not a danger.

    The shooting took place because they mistook an engine backfiring as gun fire and shot and killed 2 unarmed inhabitants of that car.
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  10. #10
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,296

    Re: cleavland shooting of 2 unarmed suspects in car

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    And he did it twice... is there a reason for that?
    Must love the Cleavland show
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •