View Poll Results: Which lives matter?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black lives

    3 5.45%
  • Blue lives

    4 7.27%
  • All lives

    42 76.36%
  • No lives - everyone sucks

    6 10.91%
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 169

Thread: Black Lives, Blue Lives or Something Else. Which lives matter?

  1. #151
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,879

    Re: Black Lives, Blue Lives or Something Else. Which lives matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Where did I EVER say I was against anything of the sort. Body cams and dash cams should be standard issue.

    You look like a grungey bum because you want to. Tattered and torn? Ridiculous. You probably look like a druggie. You could counter that at your first moment of interaction with a cop. But you've got a worse perception of HIM at first glance than he does of you.

    You think it's nothing to be a cop...who walks around all shift with a target on his back...who can die walking up to a car to issue a speeding ticket...who runs TOWARD the danger the rest of us run from. There are some bad apples. They should be in jail. The cops in this video, in this instance, aren't of that ilk.

    She was a jerk. I blame al sharpton and his crew in various disguises for somehow imparting that it's smart and brave to try to assert one's rights with a cop on the street. Idiots all.
    So "ghetto" people should be treated differently by cops and their rights ignored.... Sorry for not having money for fancy new clothes like you do.

    Criminals AVOID cops. They do not target them. Now maybe every once in a while some crazy dude targets cops. But not your every day criminal. You should stop placing cops on a pedestal. They are normal humans (with power and credibility above yours). They shouldnt be treated like angels. You only think this way because you never got on a cops nerves, unintentional or not. You obviously have not witnessed a cop lie to cover their own ass.
    Like a stone. A bit bigger than the dirt. Waiting. Except not.

  2. #152
    Sage



    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,086
    Blog Entries
    39

    Re: Black Lives, Blue Lives or Something Else. Which lives matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    So "ghetto" people should be treated differently by cops and their rights ignored.... Sorry for not having money for fancy new clothes like you do.
    You're saying ghetto. Not me. I know what poor is. I have family who's dirt poor. They clean, neat, and don't look like bums. They shop at Good Will and buy like-new shirts for $2. You don't have to be wealthy or even well to do to dress in other than tattered rags. But when you CHOOSE to dress in tattered rags, then don't be surprised when you're treated with suspicion.

    You remind me of the hippies of long ago.

    PS: her rights were not violated. He was going to write a police report and asked her name. She was an idiot.

    Ha! Stop changing your post! I've had a gun pulled on me be a cop. I've never gotten on a cops' nerves because I respect them, Chris. It's not a secret formula...
    Last edited by MaggieD; 05-29-15 at 01:36 PM.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  3. #153
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,879

    Re: Black Lives, Blue Lives or Something Else. Which lives matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    You're saying ghetto. Not me. I know what poor is. I have family who's dirt poor. They clean, neat, and don't look like bums. They shop at Good Will and buy like-new shirts for $2. You don't have to be wealthy or even well to do to dress in other than tattered rags. But when you CHOOSE to dress in tattered rags, then don't be surprised when you're treated with suspicion.

    You remind me of the hippies of long ago.

    PS: her rights were not violated. He was going to write a police report and asked her name. She was an idiot.

    Ha! Stop changing your post! I've had a gun pulled on me be a cop. I've never gotten on a cops' nerves because I respect them, Chris. It's not a secret formula...
    So you agree that being a bum instantly makes someone more suspicious. You are biased and place cops on a pedestal. Sounds like a good recipe for cops to beat homeless people when noone is looking at get away with it, cuz noone will believe the bum.
    Like a stone. A bit bigger than the dirt. Waiting. Except not.

  4. #154
    Sage



    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,086
    Blog Entries
    39

    Re: Black Lives, Blue Lives or Something Else. Which lives matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    So you agree that being a bum instantly makes someone more suspicious. You are biased and place cops on a pedestal. Sounds like a good recipe for cops to beat homeless people when noone is looking at get away with it, cuz noone will believe the bum.
    What planet are you from? How we dress, how we respond, where our eyes go, what our unconscious body language says - those impressions are extremely important tools in a cop's toolbox. I'm not going to argue this with you Chris. It has NOTHING to do with this thread. That you think I have cops on a pedestal is neither here nor there. You say pedestal. I say respect.

    My way works for me. If yours doesn't work for you? You might consider a change.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  5. #155
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,879

    Re: Black Lives, Blue Lives or Something Else. Which lives matter?

    Cops are shiny. Ghetto people arent. Got it. We should give shiny people more leeway.....
    Like a stone. A bit bigger than the dirt. Waiting. Except not.

  6. #156
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    53,543

    Re: Black Lives, Blue Lives or Something Else. Which lives matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    Did you see the video of the guy screaming as they are dragging him into the van? They mishandled the crap out of him. There is no denying that.
    I saw the video. the autopsy is reported to have shown no bruising from a beatdown. He was apprehended...held down (without bruises) and was dragged. He was conscious, he was moving, he was alert. That video showed police arresting an uncooperative suspect...nothing more. The autopsy is alleged to show damage that matches a bolt in the vehicle. How he got it...no one knows. The other occupant of the police vehicle has changed his story several times but has never reported he was beaten in the van or that the driver intentionally caused him harm.

    Meanwhile...a mother and her 7 year old son were killed. No parade, huh? Not even an honorable mention?

  7. #157
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,879

    Re: Black Lives, Blue Lives or Something Else. Which lives matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I saw the video. the autopsy is reported to have shown no bruising from a beatdown. He was apprehended...held down (without bruises) and was dragged. He was conscious, he was moving, he was alert. That video showed police arresting an uncooperative suspect...nothing more. The autopsy is alleged to show damage that matches a bolt in the vehicle. How he got it...no one knows. The other occupant of the police vehicle has changed his story several times but has never reported he was beaten in the van or that the driver intentionally caused him harm.

    Meanwhile...a mother and her 7 year old son were killed. No parade, huh? Not even an honorable mention?
    His legs werent working.... Watch the video again. He was obviously injured when they tazerd him off of his bike.
    Like a stone. A bit bigger than the dirt. Waiting. Except not.

  8. #158
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    53,543

    Black Lives, Blue Lives or Something Else. Which lives matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    His legs werent working.... Watch the video again. He was obviously injured when they tazerd him off of his bike.
    Cool story bro...except the autopsy doesn't bear it out. You know nothing about his state. Some people refuse to cooperate. The other suspect in he van didn't indicate he was paralyzed. Maybe you should stick with the evidence rather than conjecture.

    Regardless. A career thug MAYBE killed in an altercation with cops...115 dead bodies in 5 months including a mother and her 7 year old son. No doubt which nag you are going to mount in the Derby. Cuz...obviously...black lives 'matter'.

  9. #159
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,879

    Re: Black Lives, Blue Lives or Something Else. Which lives matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Cool story bro...except the autopsy doesn't bear it out. You know nothing about his state. Some people refuse to cooperate. The other suspect in he van didn't indicate he was paralyzed. Maybe you should stick with the evidence rather than conjecture.

    Regardless. A career thug MAYBE killed in an altercation with cops...115 dead bodies in 5 months including a mother and her 7 year old son. No doubt which nag you are going to mount in the Derby. Cuz...obviously...black lives 'matter'.
    Him not having any bruises, yet legs not working before they put him in the wagon supports he had at least some neck damage during teh apprehension of the suspect. In the video you can see their bikes next to bricks. They tazed the guy off of his bike for no crime. Have you ever fell off a bike? Have you ever fell off a bike while your nervous system has you locked down from shock? Have you ever fell down on a bike, with no way of stopping the fall and landed your neck on the bricks?

    So no bruises, his legs not funcionting all the way before they arrested him = neck damage BEFORE they put him in. You can see his damn legs having trouble moving before they even put him in the van.

    THEN. They lay him on his stomach. Unsecured. With his head facing towards the engine of the car. What do you think happens when a cop thinks its funny to speed up and slam on the breaks with someone in the back? Now what if that someone is laying on their belly, and their head slams into **** as the cops screech to a stop?

    Imagine if some bus driver forced your kid to lay down in the bus aisle. Then sped up to 60 miles an hour. Then slammed on their brakes sending your kid flying headfirst into the front of the bus. But it isnt your kid so you dont care.

    No one ever meantioned him being beaten. Because he wasnt. What we have is cops totally disreguarding his safety even though this man had zero voilent crimes. They tazerd him off of his bike when he had commited no crime. Then threw him in, belly first, with no way of him saving himself because he had his arms behind his back and feet shackled together. We all know they rough rided him but they picked the wrong guy to do it to. and he ended up dying. They thought he was lying about his injuries and pretending, but he wasnt. Because some cops dont care about ghetto people. They see them as lying rats.
    Like a stone. A bit bigger than the dirt. Waiting. Except not.

  10. #160
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    53,543

    Re: Black Lives, Blue Lives or Something Else. Which lives matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    Him not having any bruises, yet legs not working before they put him in the wagon supports he had at least some neck damage during teh apprehension of the suspect. In the video you can see their bikes next to bricks. They tazed the guy off of his bike for no crime. Have you ever fell off a bike? Have you ever fell off a bike while your nervous system has you locked down from shock? Have you ever fell down on a bike, with no way of stopping the fall and landed your neck on the bricks?

    So no bruises, his legs not funcionting all the way before they arrested him = neck damage BEFORE they put him in. You can see his damn legs having trouble moving before they even put him in the van.

    THEN. They lay him on his stomach. Unsecured. With his head facing towards the engine of the car. What do you think happens when a cop thinks its funny to speed up and slam on the breaks with someone in the back? Now what if that someone is laying on their belly, and their head slams into **** as the cops screech to a stop?

    Imagine if some bus driver forced your kid to lay down in the bus aisle. Then sped up to 60 miles an hour. Then slammed on their brakes sending your kid flying headfirst into the front of the bus. But it isnt your kid so you dont care.

    No one ever meantioned him being beaten. Because he wasnt. What we have is cops totally disreguarding his safety even though this man had zero voilent crimes. They tazerd him off of his bike when he had commited no crime. Then threw him in, belly first, with no way of him saving himself because he had his arms behind his back and feet shackled together. We all know they rough rided him but they picked the wrong guy to do it to. and he ended up dying. They thought he was lying about his injuries and pretending, but he wasnt. Because some cops dont care about ghetto people. They see them as lying rats.
    Horse****. They put him in that way because he wasnt cooperating. People tend to do that. But IF...IF what you are suggesting is the case (and what we know about the autopsy does NOT bear it out, nor does the comments from the other individual) what have you proven? that cops stopped a fleeing suspect and put someone they deemed to be uncooperative into the police paddywagon.

    Wellllll...**** yeah...lets burn down the city over THAT. Black lives matter yo! Except...you STILL cant bring yourself to mention the dead mother and her 7 year old son.

    You are as transparent as the 'movement' is.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •