View Poll Results: Who is your favorite?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

    22 62.86%
  • Jeb Bush

    13 37.14%
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 107

Thread: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

  1. #71
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    163,770

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    So you don't find it interesting that people talk about the physical appearance of female politicians way, way more than they do about male politicians?
    you are just figuring that out?
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    Why would you not want to register your weapon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    , as long as you can own one or fewer guns, your right to bear a firearm is not being infringed upon.

  2. #72
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    72,849

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    Hillary will make the campaign about gender, because that's all she's got.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #73
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    163,770

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Hillary will make the campaign about gender, because that's all she's got.
    and getting Slick Willy and his moist cigar back into the WH. Most of the Hildabeat fans are really pining for 8 more years of Slickster
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    Why would you not want to register your weapon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    , as long as you can own one or fewer guns, your right to bear a firearm is not being infringed upon.

  4. #74
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    19,826

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by ConsvLiberal View Post
    It will be a competition between two dynasties in the United States. It will be very interesting, so, which one is your favorite?
    Can I vote "none of the above" please?

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    MICHIGAN
    Last Seen
    08-05-15 @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    460

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    Hillary puts Warren on her ticket and she wins a 300 electoral landslide, when the money starts pouring in for HC next year she will put the pedal on the medal..

    ALSO in Presidential years the Dems benefit from huge turnout, the Dems will take back the senate too..

  6. #76
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    19,826

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by ARTHUR 1976 View Post
    Hillary puts Warren on her ticket and she wins a 300 electoral landslide, when the money starts pouring in for HC next year she will put the pedal on the medal..

    ALSO in Presidential years the Dems benefit from huge turnout, the Dems will take back the senate too..
    Then I better convert all my 401K back to bonds, as the markets will fail again.

  7. #77
    Sage
    Skeptic Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    7,634

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    I certainly wouldn't vote for either. But if you put a gun to my head and forced me to vote for one of the two? I trust Jeb a little bit more than Hillary and as a person I like him a bit more also. However, I would probably approve more of the Supreme Court Justices Hillary would appoint than Jeb would. So I would probably make my choice based soley on SCOTUS appointments.

    But the first thing I would do after voting would be to take a long shower. Actually, the first thing I would do would probably be to call the cops on you for putting a gun to my head. I mean, WTF man?

  8. #78
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    19,826

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewerBob View Post
    I certainly wouldn't vote for either. But if you put a gun to my head and forced me to vote for one of the two? I trust Jeb a little bit more than Hillary and as a person I like him a bit more also. However, I would probably approve more of the Supreme Court Justices Hillary would appoint than Jeb would. So I would probably make my choice based soley on SCOTUS appointments.

    But the first thing I would do after voting would be to take a long shower. Actually, the first thing I would do would probably be to call the cops on you for putting a gun to my head. I mean, WTF man?
    I have to agree with this. Plus, he has executive experience.

    Still...

    I hate placing my mark just so the other person has less a chance to win. Hillary actually has some pros, but she isn't qualified to lead our nation anymore than Obama.

    Can we have a democrat like JFK please? One that doesn't get assassinated?

  9. #79
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    12,520

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    Turnabout is fair play.

    Journalists have hounded GOP presidential hopefuls with the question, knowing what we know now, would you have invaded Iraq?

    Liz Cheney has a good question for the liberal media:

    "When will the media ask @BarackObama & @HillaryClinton key question for 2016- Knowing what we know now, would you still have abandoned Iraq?"

    Read more: Liz Cheney has eye-opening question for Obama, Clinton; turnabout’s fair play - BizPac Review
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  10. #80
    User
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Seen
    08-12-15 @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    96

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    Can I vote "none of the above" please?


    I think there will be not a really other option.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •