View Poll Results: Who is your favorite?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

    22 62.86%
  • Jeb Bush

    13 37.14%
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 107

Thread: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

  1. #61
    Educator
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Last Seen
    10-02-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    738

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by ConsvLiberal View Post
    It will be a competition between two dynasties in the United States. It will be very interesting, so, which one is your favorite?
    Third party. Or if they suck, a fictional TV character.

  2. #62
    Sage
    AlbqOwl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New Mexico
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,046
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    What???!!! It's as partisan as the day is long. You broad brushed an entire party, presumably all liberal progressive voters as questionable and dubious of character only interested in sending the like to Washington. How am I suppose to deal with that. And presumably, in contrast, conservatives are only interested in voting in ethical and moral politicians that execute their duties in strict adherence to the constitution. That's terribly patronizing. Otherwise, perhaps you can point me to a clean politician, ANYWHERE!
    It isn't patronizing at all. It is an honest observation of what a particular political party has done. More than once. And presumably intends to do again.
    "I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it." --Benjamin Franklin 1776

  3. #63
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by AlbqOwl View Post
    It isn't patronizing at all. It is an honest observation of what a particular political party has done. More than once. And presumably intends to do again.
    They both have done, and will again, so long as American voters retain their loyalty to the elephant and the ass over their country.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #64
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    177,014

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    Bush is far more likely to win the nomination than the Cankled Hildabeast

    both suck, she sucks worse
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    why would any sane person want to repeal the second (Amendment).
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Why would any sane person not want to?

  5. #65
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    50,841

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Bush is far more likely to win the nomination than the Cankled Hildabeast

    both suck, she sucks worse
    Is there some reason you feel necessary to talk about the physical appearance of female candidates and not male ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Well, certainly the customer is not an N-word.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You know her?

  6. #66
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    177,014

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Is there some reason you feel necessary to talk about the physical appearance of female candidates and not male ones?
    I don't think there is anything about Jeb that makes me want to puke

    and it pisses off many on the left!
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    why would any sane person want to repeal the second (Amendment).
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Why would any sane person not want to?

  7. #67
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,208

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    Where's the "Oh my God - I'm so sick of BOTH families" option?


  8. #68
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,204

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    I'm still waiting for the footnote from GOP partisans of their blatant false-equivalency in wanting to remove the top DEM candidate along with a GOP candidate who's one of at least a half dozen with a shot at their nomination by using the broadest of strokes to eliminate two families.

    Does this count for JEB's son and HRC's daughter also ?
    Physics is Phun

  9. #69
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    177,014

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    I'm still waiting for the footnote from GOP partisans of their blatant false-equivalency in wanting to remove the top DEM candidate along with a GOP candidate who's one of at least a half dozen with a shot at their nomination by using the broadest of strokes to eliminate two families.

    Does this count for JEB's son and HRC's daughter also ?
    I have no idea what this means

    please clarify it
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    why would any sane person want to repeal the second (Amendment).
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Why would any sane person not want to?

  10. #70
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    50,841

    Re: 2016: Bush vs Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I don't think there is anything about Jeb that makes me want to puke

    and it pisses off many on the left!
    So you don't find it interesting that people talk about the physical appearance of female politicians way, way more than they do about male politicians?
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Well, certainly the customer is not an N-word.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You know her?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •