View Poll Results: Should SSM couples be permitted to adopt children?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    71 89.87%
  • No

    6 7.59%
  • Not sure

    2 2.53%
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 115

Thread: Should SSM couples be permitted to adopt children?

  1. #71
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 03:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Should SSM couples be permitted to adopt children?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    As much as our decaying society tries to deny it, there are important, essential differences between male and female; and these differences play an important role, not only in creating children, but in teaching these children to become adults. The whole LGBQbpWTF movement is based on denying this hard reality, to the great detriment of society as a whole.

    I know how to be a man, because I had a father to show me how. I know how to treat my wife, because my father showed me, in how he treated my mother. I knew what to look for in a wife, and I know what to expect of my wife, because my mother showed me by her example.

    You cannot get this from a broken, defective family, with only one parent, or with two “parents” that are the same sex. By divine design, it takes a man and a woman—a mother and a father—to create a child, and it also takes a father and a mother to properly raise a child.

    Long before any of us lived, Mankind correctly recognized the tragic consequences of children growing up in “broken homes”, and that was with homes not nearly so broken and depraved as what our society is now trying to create and uphold.
    People are laughing, but not with you.

  2. #72
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    35,429

    Re: Should SSM couples be permitted to adopt children?

    Should SSM couples be permitted to adopt children?
    of course.

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 01:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Should SSM couples be permitted to adopt children?

    I voted "no."

    Why expose children to that? There are so many things that could go wrong.

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 01:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Should SSM couples be permitted to adopt children?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    You post is so full of BS that it is impossible to even start trying to address it. I suspect that your view of what it takes to "be a man" is very limited and based more in myth than reality. I've also been around long enough to recognize that "defective families" come in all shapes and sizes. A penis and a vagina do not make a good home and single parents and gay parents are every bit as good as a straight couple at raising children whether you want to admit it or not. Sorry Charlie.
    What a nice delusion.

    Too bad this has actually been studied and, wouldn't you know it, Bob is dead right and you're dead wrong.

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Seen
    02-16-16 @ 05:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    88

    Re: Should SSM couples be permitted to adopt children?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    I voted "no."

    Why expose children to that? There are so many things that could go wrong.
    Why expose children to a life under upper class? So many things could go wrong with that.

    Why expose children to a life of wealth? So much could go wrong with that.

    You know, so much could go wrong with any sort of situation, let's all be anti natalists and outlaw that ****.

    I'd also like to see some studies linked that aren't completely based off supposition.

  6. #76
    Living in Gods country



    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,984

    Re: Should SSM couples be permitted to adopt children?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    I voted "no."

    Why expose children to that? There are so many things that could go wrong.
    Yeah, let us leave then in a hetero sexual parenting situation where both are doggies, or abusers, or violent, or worse.
    Guess how that kid turns out.
    I would hope for a reply to that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The damage to the black community from all this will be devastating.
    Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.
    The shooter was later found to be white.

  7. #77
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    24,424

    Re: Should SSM couples be permitted to adopt children?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    What a nice delusion.

    Too bad this has actually been studied and, wouldn't you know it, Bob is dead right and you're dead wrong.
    Being that you are from Texas, I'm not surprised that you are ignorant to the facts. Sorry....but pretty much every legitimate study has shown that children raised by gay parents do as well as children raised by heterosexuals. The few studies that say otherwise are generally always conducted and/or funding by right-wing propoganda groups. Sorry Charlie.

  8. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 01:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Should SSM couples be permitted to adopt children?

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Yeah, let us leave then in a hetero sexual parenting situation where both are doggies, or abusers, or violent, or worse.
    Guess how that kid turns out.
    I would hope for a reply to that point.
    Considering there's a waiting list to adopt, I think we can be choosy and screen out undesirable parents.

    I wouldn't place a kid w a gay couple or an abusive couple. I think it can't be good for an innocent child to be exposed to such thinfs

  9. #79
    Living in Gods country



    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,984

    Re: Should SSM couples be permitted to adopt children?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Considering there's a waiting list to adopt, I think we can be choosy and screen out undesirable parents.

    I wouldn't place a kid w a gay couple or an abusive couple. I think it can't be good for an innocent child to be exposed to such thinfs
    I think the wait list is for babies, and such. Older kids are not wanted by many.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The damage to the black community from all this will be devastating.
    Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.
    The shooter was later found to be white.

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 01:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Should SSM couples be permitted to adopt children?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Being that you are from Texas, I'm not surprised that you are ignorant to the facts. Sorry....but pretty much every legitimate study has shown that children raised by gay parents do as well as children raised by heterosexuals. The few studies that say otherwise are generally always conducted and/or funding by right-wing propoganda groups. Sorry Charlie.
    You were talking about single parents earlier, you want to backtrack on that?

    Proven that children from single parent families are more likely to end up with problems

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •