View Poll Results: Would you support the decision of Texas to peacefully and democratically secede, if voted upon

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    69 51.49%
  • No

    61 45.52%
  • Bumbershoot

    4 2.99%
Page 112 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1310

Thread: Would you support the right of Texas to secede?

  1. #1111
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,505

    Re: Would you support the right of Texas to secede?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    these kind of things are true however its not a natural right its a legal right....it falls under laws that deals with access to water ways.

    but this has nothing to do with anything to the augrment that a person has a natural right to the property of another person....this is a deflection
    Natural rights? Who cares about those fairy tales? This is statutory law. On the planet earth. You know the planet in the parallel universe to your own.

  2. #1112
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,505

    Re: Would you support the right of Texas to secede?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    adverse possession?
    Thrilla, it's late, just got in from the Airport in Austin, but I'll get you some information tomorrow.

  3. #1113
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,505

    Re: Would you support the right of Texas to secede?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    please stop with the non sense.

    people can get legal rights to things, on the property of other people this is fact, but it is through already arranged agreement, stop acting as if you can walk up and take property because it is your will....
    Look...I've been to court over Estopple law. I usurped my neighbor's property...legally. Snooze ya lose.

  4. #1114
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Would you support the right of Texas to secede?

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Thrilla, it's late, just got in from the Airport in Austin, but I'll get you some information tomorrow.
    no worries... we got nothing but time.

  5. #1115
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,347

    Re: Would you support the right of Texas to secede?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    oh?...tell me do you believe you have a right to property which does not belong to you?

    if I do will nature lodge a complaint or will you?

  6. #1116
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 10:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,333

    Re: Would you support the right of Texas to secede?

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Natural rights? Who cares about those fairy tales? This is statutory law. On the planet earth. You know the planet in the parallel universe to your own.
    then why did you address me then?..since thats what i was talking about to another poster......you must be lost.

    next time know who you are addressing.

  7. #1117
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 10:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,333

    Re: Would you support the right of Texas to secede?

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    if I do will nature lodge a complaint or will you?
    deflection....and you are wasting time..because you have nothing.

  8. #1118
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 10:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,333

    Re: Would you support the right of Texas to secede?

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Look...I've been to court over Estopple law. I usurped my neighbor's property...legally. Snooze ya lose.
    i got news for you...i was not talking about natural rights not cases of law...don't act as if you can walk up and take property because you just want it.



    u·surp
    yo͞oˈsərp/Submit
    verb
    past tense: usurped; past participle: usurped
    take (a position of power or importance) illegally or by force.
    "Richard usurped the throne"
    synonyms: seize, take over, take possession of, take, commandeer, wrest, assume, expropriate
    "Richard usurped the throne"
    take the place of (someone in a position of power) illegally: supplant.
    "the Hanoverian dynasty had usurped the Stuarts"
    synonyms: oust, overthrow, remove, topple, unseat, depose, dethrone; More
    archaic
    encroach or infringe upon (someone's rights).
    "the Church had usurped upon the domain of the state"

  9. #1119
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,505

    Re: Would you support the right of Texas to secede?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    i got news for you...i was not talking about natural rights not cases of law...don't act as if you can walk up and take property because you just want it.



    u·surp
    yo͞oˈsərp/Submit
    verb
    past tense: usurped; past participle: usurped
    take (a position of power or importance) illegally or by force.
    "Richard usurped the throne"
    synonyms: seize, take over, take possession of, take, commandeer, wrest, assume, expropriate
    "Richard usurped the throne"
    take the place of (someone in a position of power) illegally: supplant.
    "the Hanoverian dynasty had usurped the Stuarts"
    synonyms: oust, overthrow, remove, topple, unseat, depose, dethrone; More
    archaic
    encroach or infringe upon (someone's rights).
    "the Church had usurped upon the domain of the state"
    Ha! Yeah....took it over like the Alamo.

  10. #1120
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,505

    Re: Would you support the right of Texas to secede?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    then why did you address me then?..since thats what i was talking about to another poster......you must be lost.

    next time know who you are addressing.
    Yeah, but you're wrong. I can use another person's property...and not only use it, but claim it as my own...and they can't get it back even in a lawsuit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •