View Poll Results: Should animals have more rights/protection/etc

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    23 38.98%
  • No

    27 45.76%
  • Other

    9 15.25%
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 267

Thread: Should animals have more rights/protection/etc

  1. #111
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,776

    Re: Should animals have more rights/protection/etc

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    If you cannot follow the line of conversation, I can't help you. Have a nice day.
    Oh I followed it and it still is absolutely ridiculous to compare disabled humans to everyday animals because of a disability. Seriously bad form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Should animals have more rights/protection/etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Mmmmm, bacon!
    I sincerely hope you're not serious, as this video shows pregnant pigs kept in tiny crates, kicked, piglet's slammed with bowling balls, crying of piglet's for their mothers... I sincerely hope you're not serious.

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Should animals have more rights/protection/etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Oh I followed it and it still is absolutely ridiculous to compare disabled humans to everyday animals because of a disability. Seriously bad form.
    Well, why not? It's not bad form, it's a valid point.

  4. #114
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,805
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Should animals have more rights/protection/etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    That isn't an indicator of stupidity...
    Yeah it is, he tries to swallow it tail first, he's an idiot. If he was in the wild trying to eat bats from a cave roof like he's meant to, he would fail miserably and be a lot skinnier than he is.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  5. #115
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,776

    Re: Should animals have more rights/protection/etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    Well, why not? It's not bad form, it's a valid point.
    No it's not. It's like the idiots who try and compare humans children for the same reason... they are still humans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Should animals have more rights/protection/etc

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Yeah it is, he tries to swallow it tail first, he's an idiot. If he was in the wild trying to eat bats from a cave roof like he's meant to, he would fail miserably and be a lot skinnier than he is.
    Ok then

  7. #117
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:28 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    32,859

    Re: Should animals have more rights/protection/etc

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Not all of them, especially those with mosaic Down Syndrome.
    Exceptions to the rule don't disprove the rule. Thank you.


    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    They don't have a right not to be harmed, we don't have a right to harm them.
    Semantics.
    Roger Rabbit: Yeah. Check the probate. Why, my Uncle Thumper had a problem with HIS probate, and he had to take these big pills, and drink lots of water.

    Eddie Valiant: Not prostate, you idiot, PROBATE!

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Should animals have more rights/protection/etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    I sincerely hope you're not serious, as this video shows pregnant pigs kept in tiny crates, kicked, piglet's slammed with bowling balls, crying of piglet's for their mothers... I sincerely hope you're not serious.
    I could so go for a pork belly sandwich right now.

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Should animals have more rights/protection/etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I could so go for a pork belly sandwich right now.
    Oh henrin..

  10. #120
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,716

    Re: Should animals have more rights/protection/etc

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    Other.- more rights than what? Fire ants have no right to occupy my yard and a large rodent population begets rattlesnakes.
    Does a rattlesnake have a right to eat a mouse?

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •