View Poll Results: Will you vote for Hillary as our next President

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    29 23.02%
  • No

    97 76.98%
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 539

Thread: Will you vote for Hillary as our next President? [W:302]

  1. #521
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,164

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Do you have any actual evidence that their stats are "dead wrong"?
    Read my post and answer the question I asked, I repeat

    Now I ask you of these people that are completely off the grid as a citizen of the US, VOTE? They don't have a job, they can't fly, they can't cash a check or open a bank account, etc etc etc yet they WANT TO VOTE.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  2. #522
    Sage

    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,730

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I never once said the vast majority of anybody didn't have an ID. Strawman number one.
    Number two, if cost and access is no impediment, then why is this?

    https://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/voter-id

    Nice try, Kobie, however you chose to post a link to a liberal and very biased anti-Voter ID group funded by George Soros.

    Washington, D.C. - A new report from the National Center for Public Policy Research finds the Brennan Center for Justice - one of the country's loudest opponents of voter integrity measures - to have a history of bias-driven research.

    The report also discloses that the Brennan Center has received millions in funding from George Soros.

    The report is the latest entry in the National Center's GroupSnoop.org series.

    "The Brennan Center is on a mission to undermine support for voter integrity measures, claiming that state-level voter ID provisions will disfranchise millions of voters and that voter fraud rarely occurs. However, some of its major reports concerning voter ID measures and voter fraud are wrought with bias and have been refuted by election scholars," said National Center General Counsel Justin Danhof.

    The profile shows that the Brennan Center has a history of cherry-picking data that aligns with pre-determined conclusions that voter integrity measures, such as requiring a photo ID to vote, are actually efforts to disfranchise specific voting blocs. The Brennan Center appears to ignore or severely downplay data that are inconvenient for its theses.

    Report Exposes Brennan Center for Justice's Biased Reporting and Liberal Funding



    Driving cars and cashing checks are not constitutional rights. Voting is.
    However the 11% figure is still bogus. I have never had a copy of my own birth certificate in my life, and I have still managed to obtain a drivers license in three different states. A social security number has always been enough. And there is not a legal US citizen that cannot easily obtain a social security number.

  3. #523
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    41,403

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    Number two, if cost and access is no impediment, then why is this?

    https://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/voter-id

    Nice try, Kobie, however you chose to post a link to a liberal and very biased anti-Voter ID group funded by George Soros.

    Washington, D.C. - A new report from the National Center for Public Policy Research finds the Brennan Center for Justice - one of the country's loudest opponents of voter integrity measures - to have a history of bias-driven research.

    The report also discloses that the Brennan Center has received millions in funding from George Soros.

    The report is the latest entry in the National Center's GroupSnoop.org series.

    "The Brennan Center is on a mission to undermine support for voter integrity measures, claiming that state-level voter ID provisions will disfranchise millions of voters and that voter fraud rarely occurs. However, some of its major reports concerning voter ID measures and voter fraud are wrought with bias and have been refuted by election scholars," said National Center General Counsel Justin Danhof.

    The profile shows that the Brennan Center has a history of cherry-picking data that aligns with pre-determined conclusions that voter integrity measures, such as requiring a photo ID to vote, are actually efforts to disfranchise specific voting blocs. The Brennan Center appears to ignore or severely downplay data that are inconvenient for its theses.

    Report Exposes Brennan Center for Justice's Biased Reporting and Liberal Funding
    Soros! Everybody drink!

    Wow, two conservative think tanks (read: professional bull**** artists) don't like the Brennan Center. Oh, rats.

    However the 11% figure is still bogus. I have never had a copy of my own birth certificate in my life, and I have still managed to obtain a drivers license in three different states. A social security number has always been enough. And there is not a legal US citizen that cannot easily obtain a social security number.
    If it's bogus, provide alternate data, not your personal anecdote.

  4. #524
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    41,403

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Read my post and answer the question I asked, I repeat

    Now I ask you of these people that are completely off the grid as a citizen of the US, VOTE? They don't have a job, they can't fly, they can't cash a check or open a bank account, etc etc etc yet they WANT TO VOTE.
    You are aware that people without ID may have had one at one time, yes?

    Again, if the statistic is wrong, prove it.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #525
    Sage

    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,730

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Soros! Everybody drink!

    Wow, two conservative think tanks (read: professional bull**** artists) don't like the Brennan Center. Oh, rats.



    If it's bogus, provide alternate data, not your personal anecdote.
    It's bogus. The fact that George Soros finances to the tune of several million dollars destroys it's credibility right off the bat.

  6. #526
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    41,403

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    It's bogus. The fact that George Soros finances to the tune of several million dollars destroys it's credibility right off the bat.
    In other words, you can't prove it, so you're just resorting to weak ad hominem.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #527
    Sage

    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,730

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    In other words, you can't prove it, so you're just resorting to weak ad hominem.
    You are the one who came up with a George Soros funded anti voter ID bill web site to support your claim that minorities and the elderly are disenfranchised by voter ID bills. The voter disenfranchisement fantasy is being pushed by democrats. Asking me to disprove what you have failed to prove is a bit silly. The site that you posted basically pulled the 11% figure out of it's backside. Considering that a valid photo ID is required for so much in regards to day to day living, one would have to live in fantasyland to buy into the 11% figure. The actual figure is likely less then one tenth of one percent.

  8. #528
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    41,403

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    You are the one who came up with a George Soros funded anti voter ID bill web site to support your claim that minorities and the elderly are disenfranchised by voter ID bills. The voter disenfranchisement fantasy is being pushed by democrats. Asking me to disprove what you have failed to prove is a bit silly. The site that you posted basically pulled the 11% figure out of it's backside. Considering that a valid photo ID is required for so much in regards to day to day living, one would have to live in fantasyland to buy into the 11% figure. The actual figure is likely less then one tenth of one percent.
    Prove it.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #529
    Sage

    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,730

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Prove it.
    Once again, it is those of you on the left who are making the disenfranchisement claim. You must prove that before you can ask me to prove anything. You can start by not posting a source (Brennan) that used goofy opinion poll extrapolation data to come up with it's fantasy claim of 11%.

  10. #530
    Sporadic insanity normal.



    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,033

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    It's bogus. The fact that George Soros finances to the tune of several million dollars destroys it's credibility right off the bat.
    That X person or organization provides funding for Z thing does not prove anything about Z.

    It only indicates whether Z is something X supports.

    That said, the X can bring into question the position of Z about some things, depending on X's position about the same things.


    Basically what I'm saying here is that X funds Z =/= X agrees with Z, and certainly does not mean that if X funds Z, Z is dead politically.


    That's not an argument, it's conviction by association. You can only cast aspersions by association and still have a leg to stand on, logically.

    Proving those aspersions requires more information.

    But aspersions are often plenty to cause issues, in politics.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •