View Poll Results: Will you vote for Hillary as our next President

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    29 23.02%
  • No

    97 76.98%
Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 539

Thread: Will you vote for Hillary as our next President? [W:302]

  1. #321
    Professor
    jpn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    11-08-16 @ 11:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,482

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    You folks want to get into this more then I recommend you start a thread on it. This thread is about Hillary, who is an incompetent and corrupt, scandal-ridden liar.
    M'kay. I guess that's why she was elected to be a US Senator. Twice.

    I guess that you think everyone's a stupid jerk except you, who possesses the hard-won knowledge you earned from listening to nothing but Rush Limbaugh and watching nothing but Fox "News."
    Last edited by jpn; 04-16-15 at 09:43 PM.

  2. #322
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    52,733

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by plutonium View Post
    Attachment 67183249yes and she will win.....why because 75% of women in this country will vote for her and 90% of the democratic men...if Obama could win a second term based of the voting after all of the bashing done to him....Hillary is going to clean house..thats why the repubs are talking about deleted emails and bengazi.. over and over and over again...you republicans out there your problem is not Hillary... but the tea party in your house..this country refuses to have a confederate group of people running it.....sorry
    I have said she will win and still think she likely will win...but only because there is such a high percentage of crippled dependent pets in this country that would vote for a steaming pile of **** as long as it has a D next to it to protect their handouts.

    That being said...2014 was very telling. Hillary is vulnerable. Face it...she sucks. She worse than sucks. She isnt a likeable candidate, she isnt a believable candidate. Any time you see someone talking about her virtues you know they are throwing up in their mouth a little bit while they talk. And those are the committed die hard democrats. The rest...they cant stand her...but they will still vote for her. The trick for her will be a running mate. She has absolutely zero appeal which means borderline voters wont give enough of a **** to bother voting for her. Would they vote for her if you bribed them to...took the machine to their house and handed them a cartoon of Kools and a bottle of scotch or maybe a nickle bag of bud. Yeah...sure...**** it...why not. But thats about as far as that loyalty goes. Democrats got their ass handed to them in 2014 because no one cared enough to go to the polls. Unless Hillary finds a viable minority candidate...its entirely possibly 2014 repeats itself

  3. #323
    Professor
    jpn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    11-08-16 @ 11:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,482

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as our next President? [W:302]

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah, I mean, that's the point. And of course the GOP can't offer anyone that isn't either GW's brother or some right-wing extremist, so they're out. So, Hillary is really the only -(cough) qualified enough for the job. Boy I wish Colin Powell would run. I'd vote for him in a second - he is qualified.one
    Powell? That son-of-a-bitch sold out all his credibility when he backed the "intelligence" that "proved" Saddam had WMD.

  4. #324
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    52,733

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by jpn View Post
    M'kay. I guess that's why she was elected to be a US Senator. Twice.

    I guess that you think everyone's a stupid jerk except you, who possesses the hard-won knowledge you earned from listening to nothing but Rush Limbaugh and watching nothing but Fox "News."
    No...the reason she got elected...twice....was...

    this guy...

    Will you vote for Hillary as our next President? [W:302]-158151257_funny-bill-clinton-glossy-poster-picture-photo-sweet-jpg

    Thats also the same reason why she was selected Sec of State, why she is being considered for president, or why anyone even knows her name.

  5. #325
    Professor
    jpn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    11-08-16 @ 11:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,482

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I have said she will win and still think she likely will win...but only because there is such a high percentage of crippled dependent pets in this country that would vote for a steaming pile of **** as long as it has a D next to it to protect their handouts.
    I don't get handouts. I've worked every day of my adult life, including earning the rank of Commander in the Navy.

    But I'd vote for a steaming pile of **** as long as it has a D next to it.

    Why?

    Because the pile of **** would not deny global warming like any Republican would because they've sold their soul to the fossil fuel industry.
    Because the pile of **** won't slash taxes for the already rich while cutting support for our less fortunate fellow citizens.
    Because the pile of **** won't emasculate Dodd-Frank so that Wall Street can return to their incompetent, reckless, greedy ways.
    Because the pile of **** will support Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid, which her opponent will try to gut because those programs mostly support "only" the middle and lower classes instead of the already rich.

    Easy choice.
    Last edited by jpn; 04-16-15 at 10:11 PM.

  6. #326
    Professor
    jpn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    11-08-16 @ 11:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,482

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    No...the reason she got elected...twice....was...
    this guy...
    Will you vote for Hillary as our next President? [W:302]-67183266d1429235380-you-vote-hillary-our-next-president-w-302-158151257_funny-bill-clinton-gloss-jpg
    Oh, that guy. The guy with the poorly photo-shopped sun glasses and fake hand signal.

    Thanks for reminding us. He's the guy who presided over the best economy since WWII. Eight years of prosperity and peace. Eight years where we transformed a deficit into a surplus.

    Got it. So do you also think that family ties is the only reason why they voted for this guy?

    Will you vote for Hillary as our next President? [W:302]-george-w-bush-008-jpg

    Let's see, this is the guy who turned a surplus into a deficit, started a totally unnecessary war and screwed it up, and left amidst the worst economic debacle since the Great Depression (but he slashed taxes on him and his rich friends so it's all good...if you're a Republican).

    So, another Bush? Or another Clinton?

    I'd say a vote for Hillary makes WAY more sense.

    ...what was your point again?
    Last edited by jpn; 04-16-15 at 10:11 PM.

  7. #327
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    52,733

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by jpn View Post
    I don't get handouts. I've worked every day of my adult life, including earning the rank of Commander in the Navy.

    But I'd vote for a steaming pile of **** as long as it has a D next to it.
    Why?
    Because the pile of **** would not deny global warming like any Republican would because they've sold their soul to the fossil fuel industry.
    Because the pile of **** won't slash taxes for the already rich while cutting support for our less fortunate fellow citizens.
    Because the pile of **** won't emasculate Dodd-Frank so that Wall Street can return to their incompetent, reckless, greedy ways.
    Because the pile of **** will support Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid, which her opponent will try to gut because they only support the middle and lower classes instead of the already rich.

    Easy choice.


    Do you have any idea how much BP donated to Barrack Obama (or for that matter, other senior democrats)? Do you have any idea how much cash Obama flushed away to green energy campaign contributors? Do you know that only the very top 1% were impacted AT ALL by Obama's tax 'increases'? Care to guess which party the president belonged to when Glass-Steagall was vaporized?
    As for that middle and lower income group and the idea of 'support'...we probably see that differently. You see dumping generations of debt onto future generations for crumbs of social spending as support. You see endless welfare and endless unemployment as 'support'. But then...you DO by your own admission vote for steaming piles of ****. So....that explains that.

  8. #328
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Seen
    01-07-16 @ 11:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Who else can you vote for? Its digging from the bottom of the barrel, but what else can you do?

  9. #329
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    52,733

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by jpn View Post
    Oh, that guy. The guy with the poorly photo-shopped sun glasses and fake hand signal.

    Thanks for reminding us. He's the guy who presided over the best economy since WWII. Eight years of prosperity and peace. Eight years where we transformed a deficit into a surplus.

    Got it. So do you also think that family ties is the only reason why they voted for this guy?

    Will you vote for Hillary as our next President? [W:302]-george-w-bush-008-jpg

    Let's see, this is the guy who turned a surplus into a deficit, started a totally unnecessary war and screwed it up, and left amidst the worst economic debacle since the Great Depression (but he slashed taxes on him and his rich friends so it's all good...if you're a Republican).

    So, another Bush? Or another Clinton?

    I'd say a vote for Hillary makes WAY more sense.

    ...what was your point again?
    Easy trigger. The question was How did Hilary Get Elected Senate. Don t go all Bush Derangement Syndrome on us. I'm on record as saying that even though he has the morals of a rat I would take Bill back as president tomorrow if we could.

    But I know your intent. You like steaming piles of **** with a D next to their name...so you should by all means vote for Hillary. She's your gal.

  10. #330
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    52,733

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Who else can you vote for? Its digging from the bottom of the barrel, but what else can you do?
    This might be a revolutionary concept...but since there is 17 months til next November...maybe seek a decent candidate and NOT a steaming pile of ****?

    Just a thought?

Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •