View Poll Results: Will you vote for Hillary as our next President

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    29 23.02%
  • No

    97 76.98%
Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 539

Thread: Will you vote for Hillary as our next President? [W:302]

  1. #301
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo
    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    142,151

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Moderator's Warning:
    Will you vote for Hillary as our next President? [W:302]Cease the discussion of religion.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    Mace Windu: Then our worst fears have been realized. We must move quickly if the Jedi Order is to survive.

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #302
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    But you'll never know that until it's too late. You'll only know their stated positions before hand, and by now, everyone should know the difference.
    The first quotes in your "RighterReport" places judgement authority on civil authorities and the churches. Meaning people. This is hilarious to your argument.

  3. #303
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Juanita View Post
    Maybe you are an ugly old wench yourself?
    We don't know about that that but we know about Hillary.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #304
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as our next President? [W:302]

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Because of Obama. Who's in her way now?
    Its true, the dems have no one
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #305
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    03-26-17 @ 01:04 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    23,006

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as our next President? [W:302]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its true, the dems have no one
    Yeah, I mean, that's the point. And of course the GOP can't offer anyone that isn't either GW's brother or some right-wing extremist, so they're out. So, Hillary is really the only -(cough) qualified enough for the job. Boy I wish Colin Powell would run. I'd vote for him in a second - he is qualified.one
    “looking with fondness towards a reconciliation with Great Britain…I…would rather be dependent on Great Britain, properly limited, than with any other nation on earth or on no nation”. Thomas Jefferson; August 25 1775

  6. #306
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    The first quotes in your "RighterReport" places judgement authority on civil authorities and the churches. Meaning people. This is hilarious to your argument.
    What??
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #307
    Advisor plutonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    532

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Will you vote for Hillary as our next President? [W:302]-bill-and-hillary-jpgyes and she will win.....why because 75% of women in this country will vote for her and 90% of the democratic men...if Obama could win a second term based of the voting after all of the bashing done to him....Hillary is going to clean house..thats why the repubs are talking about deleted emails and bengazi.. over and over and over again...you republicans out there your problem is not Hillary... but the tea party in your house..this country refuses to have a confederate group of people running it.....sorry
    I find the lack of logic in humans most disturbing...

  8. #308
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as our next President? [W:302]

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah, I mean, that's the point. And of course the GOP can't offer anyone that isn't either GW's brother or some right-wing extremist, so they're out. So, Hillary is really the only -(cough) qualified enough for the job. Boy I wish Colin Powell would run. I'd vote for him in a second - he is qualified.one
    Powell Is a RNO who voted forOBAMA...I think we have good candidates.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #309
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    03-27-17 @ 07:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as our next President? [W:302]

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Oh nonsense. Ronald Reagan was 69. It's a good thing that Hillary doesn't "Koochi - Koo" because - who'd believe it?
    Since I have no clue what your ages is, I will only point out that anyone who was around and of adult age will tell you that Reagan had charisma. He was known as the "great communicator". He was able to connect with Americans. It's how he managed to win two landslide presidential elections. Hillary does not have that. Her husband "slick willy" er I mean Bill does....however he is not the one running for 2016.

    I think she's got balls and I'd like to see what she does. Of course it'll be a big win for the girls, but what else is new?
    I think she just feels entitled. Yes....she will attempt to play up the gender thang....first so-called viable woman candidate. However while the democrats may be naïve enough to coronate her with the dem nomination, I don't think she can pull it off in the fall classic. American voters are suffering from dynasty fatigue.

  10. #310
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    03-27-17 @ 07:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Will you vote for Hillary as ourr next President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Juanita View Post
    Maybe you are an ugly old wench yourself?
    Even if I were, I don't happen to be running for office.

Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •