View Poll Results: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    44 73.33%
  • No

    12 20.00%
  • Other

    4 6.67%
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 112

Thread: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

  1. #71
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:24 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    67,207

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    No. The GOP is the mouthpiece for Fox News.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    The Amish are light-years ahead of the rest of the human race.



  2. #72
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,174
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I am certain Fox would love to have her and maybe she will eventually go on Fox, but she just recently announced so I don't think she would do it until she was nominated.

    I am not complaining that Fox interviews all the Republican candidates because I think the fact that they do will result in noninating the person who have the least chances of winning the election. I believe that happened in 2008 and 2012,
    Best bet to date is that Hillary will avoid any and all questions she doesn't like, any and all journalists she doesn't like and / or asks hard questions she doesn't want to answer until the very last possible moment, or until she had a Democratic nomination challenger, of which there are now a few. Images of journalists chasing after the 'Scooby Van' (Hillary) are bound to be repeated in various forms and venues.

    I believe O'Reilly's staff have invited Hillary to appear multiple times, but she's not accepted, and that's only a single program that's no doubt invited her to appear. I'm pretty sure that most all of them have.

    No, it's not that Fox is the GOP mouthpiece, it's that they do invite Democrats to appear, but so few have the courage to accept and appear.

    Democrats are far more willing to accept and appear on programs that restrict their questions to the pretty much pointless and uninformative softball questions they want to answer.

    Proof positive would be the Obama / Hillary 'Love In' that Steve Croft conducted on 60 Minutes. It was little more than an administration / DNC propaganda piece. Talk about a what is claimed to be a hard news program being a mouthpiece, this would be the definitive definition of such.
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  3. #73
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,174
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    I don't know. Hillary is extremely paranoid and controlling when it comes to information control - it'd be interesting to see what kind of restrictions she would try to put on an interview.
    Quite true. I think you can probably use the 60 Minute Steve Croft 'Love In' with Obama as an exemplar.

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Hillary v Kelley would be interesting.
    I doubt that it'll ever happen, or that she would allow it to happen. After all, Kelley asks hard questions.
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  4. #74
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    56,238

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    Quite true. I think you can probably use the 60 Minute Steve Croft 'Love In' with Obama as an exemplar.
    I was listening last night on my drive to glenn beck play a tape of an interview Hillary did last summer with NPR. Even with NPR she was struggling.
    “In America we have a two-party system,” a Republican congressional staffer told a visiting group of Russian legislators. “There is the stupid party. And there is the evil party. I am proud to be a member of the stupid party. Periodically, the two parties get together and do something that is both stupid and evil. This is called: bipartisanship."

  5. #75
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,409

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Un biased View Post
    Really .. so you claim they don't dstort facts ? Even when they got caught when they claimed that Paris had no go zones . That assertion and blatant distortion of facts had Paris ready to sue fox it for such outrageous claims

    I'm not biased because you don't admit that fox distorts facts
    I'm not biased because I think that the majority of news outlets have lied and distorted facts , because they have

    Several articles of that have stated this happening , you may look for yourself or I will post them if you so choose .
    Your criticisms fall under the typical leftist tripe thats posted here on a daily basis.

    As you claim not to be biased you went straight to a Liberal talking point narrative to justify your highly subjective opinion that Fox News " distorts the facts ".

    Again, you should change your pseudonym and be done with it.

    I have more respect for a Lib who throws out lies and misinformation in a attempt to justify his ideology than someone who misrepresents themselves as " unbiased ".

  6. #76
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,174
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    I was listening last night on my drive to glenn beck play a tape of an interview Hillary did last summer with NPR. Even with NPR she was struggling.
    Grand set of qualifications and performance for the next president. Yeah, I'm thinking not.

    Just by the feel of what you posted there, and Hillary's pretty much ditching the journalists, and hand picking her conversation companions, makes me think that she's got some sort of underlying medical problem (perhaps something left over from her concussion?) which is seeming to plague her.

    But then, on the other hand, she seemed to deliver a pretty good performance in her presser at the UN about the email and server issue.

    Hmm. Guess we'd need to keep an open eye out on this.
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  7. #77
    Professor
    Un biased's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    05-30-16 @ 09:41 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,642

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Your criticisms fall under the typical leftist tripe thats posted here on a daily basis.

    As you claim not to be biased you went straight to a Liberal talking point narrative to justify your highly subjective opinion that Fox News " distorts the facts ".

    Again, you should change your pseudonym and be done with it.

    I have more respect for a Lib who throws out lies and misinformation in a attempt to justify his ideology than someone who misrepresents themselves as " unbiased ".
    So nothing that actually refutes it , just a claim that it is biased because it dose not fit your narrative.

    I gave an example and what you give is that it's just leftist tripe not even touching upon the point. Fox news Stated that in Paris there were no go zones when it was demonstrated to be false and fox news even admitted it being wrong in that regard.
    I've demonstrated fox distortion , what do you have to back up your claims

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-zone-remarks/

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10041057.html

    Another site stated it http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/12/medi...wsuit-muslims/


    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/01...-sue-fox-news/
    And on the fox news site


    Over the course of this last week we have made some regrettable errors on air regarding the Muslim population in Europe, particularly with regard to England and France,” Fox News anchor Julie Banderas said.

    "To be clear, there is no formal designation of these zones in either country, and no credible information to support the assertion that there are specific areas in these countries that exclude individuals based solely on their religion."
    Last edited by Un biased; 04-17-15 at 11:29 AM.
    Guinea pigs are amazing furry creatures !!

  8. #78
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    56,238

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    Grand set of qualifications and performance for the next president. Yeah, I'm thinking not.

    Just by the feel of what you posted there, and Hillary's pretty much ditching the journalists, and hand picking her conversation companions, makes me think that she's got some sort of underlying medical problem (perhaps something left over from her concussion?) which is seeming to plague her.

    But then, on the other hand, she seemed to deliver a pretty good performance in her presser at the UN about the email and server issue.

    Hmm. Guess we'd need to keep an open eye out on this.
    You thought so? She read a prepared statement that was beyond plausibility, got caught in blatant lies almost immediately, and faced no tough questioning.
    “In America we have a two-party system,” a Republican congressional staffer told a visiting group of Russian legislators. “There is the stupid party. And there is the evil party. I am proud to be a member of the stupid party. Periodically, the two parties get together and do something that is both stupid and evil. This is called: bipartisanship."

  9. #79
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,174
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    You thought so? She read a prepared statement that was beyond plausibility, got caught in blatant lies almost immediately, and faced no tough questioning.
    I was thinking more of not struggling to deliver in the presentation, standing up there and clearly and effectively speaking the words, an eye more towards physical or mental infirmity. Would it be fair to say that it seems to have left by the time she was on NPR? Or not?

    The content? No question. As bogus as a $3 bill. That's pretty much a foregone conclusion, at least in my mind.
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  10. #80
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,164

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    All Fox News' ratings prove is that there's a market for right-wing lies and GOP shilling. Doesn't surprise me. Conservatives often trend more toward self-affirmation than liberals do. That's a generalization, of course, not a truism, but it's pretty obvious.
    Yeah and that is why MSNBC to heading "right" to stop pumping out leftist lies that everyone knows are lies.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •